Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
But isnt the Eldest Son already married?🤔

and i feel Vaibhav wud eventually marry Devki ..... as that would be a form of Revenge may be
Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: trendzy

Guys I read about a serial on doordarshan that was an exact replica of the novel mukti bandhan according to which the eldest son of I.M.Virani falls in love with an actress called sabina😭 does that mean even here vaibhav would fall for sabina guys thats really heartbreaking🥺 I hope the cv's change the track n bring vaiki together.....

after seeing some nok jhok bw  saveena n bhaiabh , it seems as they both would fall in love with other  fosho bcoz   some nok jhok    lead persons to fall in love..... in my opinion devki should hv been  in place of sabbena .......
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

But isnt the Eldest Son already married?🤔

and i feel Vaibhav wud eventually marry Devki ..... as that would be a form of Revenge may be

I dont think Vaibhav will marry Devki.. 
Vaibhav-Sabina is most likely!
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@preeti nope vaibhav is elder n he isnt married
siddharth is younger n married to raji(rajlaxmi) n they have a son too...according to book😊
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
perhaps , bcoz sidd looks bachha from face..
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know y but I feel  vaibhav and devki r brother n sister.
Telefan1 thumbnail
hi there
i haven't read the book yet. honestly, prefer watching the prog. but if u ask me, vaibhav and sabina win hands down. there's just no two-ways about it. they're both young blood and joshila.

i toh feel they're playing real-life characters. not the typical unreal stuff that we see on tv. there's so much energy on-screen. don't u think so?

besides, i'm glued to this prog for the gripping performances and the story-line. who cares about the jodis. i just hope they continue to keep it unpredictable. the moment they do a typical vaibhav-devki jodi track, i'm switching channels for sure
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
guys after seeing todays episode I'm sure that vaibhav and sabina be paired up

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Telefan1

hi there

i haven't read the book yet. honestly, prefer watching the prog. but if u ask me, vaibhav and sabina win hands down. there's just no two-ways about it. they're both young blood and joshila.

i toh feel they're playing real-life characters. not the typical unreal stuff that we see on tv. there's so much energy on-screen. don't u think so?

besides, i'm glued to this prog for the gripping performances and the story-line. who cares about the jodis. i just hope they continue to keep it unpredictable. the moment they do a typical vaibhav-devki jodi track, i'm switching channels for sure

i agree i want the original storyline ,it dont want it to be butchered for the sake of pairing two characters.ya i agree to the fact sabrina doesnt look nice.
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is going tooo filmi! so anything can happen...  very often, in films, the lead is paired with the girl he had most of his encounters and arguements with 😉 so cant rule out sabeena...  but i'd hv loved the minister's daughter coming in... just for a change...
devki's story is also too much of a drama...  like she stealing the hearts of charu, dada-dadi, nirali and to an extend sid...  all these without knowing these ppl are related to Mr. IM Virani...  dont u think thts too much of a coincidence to have??? especially with nirali saying she has many thousands of friends in FB all after her only coz she is nirali virani.  and a strong bond forming between the duo - devki n nirali - which would have taken yrs, at least months, without ever happening to see a single wall post where her legacy or family is mentioned?? strange! and same with charu... she still doesnt know who devki is even after almost all the business magazines n newspapers carried her foto?? come on!! even dadaji n dadiji saw tht!!!