TMS - 24 Jan to 28 Jan updates on page-1

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well done, shubba!  That was super fast!  Knowing Vasu, he is probably going to say that he was incapable of having fathered a child, show the report, get Reva to admit that she doctored the report, and then he will watch while Reva is forced to admit that she took pills.  Sagikkalai!  We will be forced to listen to all this - yuck!

MM is a true idiot - I wouldn't be surprised if he followed that man and returned the extra cash to him.  Go and give that money to Siva - ask him to get his wife's jewels back, how many times he has helped you and found some money for you, it is time you repaid him.  Go!
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Shubba dear for the superfast update...👏

As eljay aunty said tat is wat is gonna happen between revathi and vasu... both are idiots... shameless creatures...😡

but happy atlast revathi got pregnant...😆
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Subba.

Ithu yenna kanravi koothu? Cha - how low people will go!!
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast update Shubba. 👏

Ennathai solla?!  😲  😡  Yerkanavee... rombha, rombha pulambiyachu  & still no use. 😭 😭
Mr.K, kathu koduthu kekka matrareee... namma Kookuralai! 😭
v.dhanyalakshmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks Shubba for ur update.......

Now Revathi is pregnant......     i did't like vasu character.... how he talk to  his FIL????? such a low class behaviour........
 selvam got an new business idea  from Dheena... did he start ????? if archu  tells  suggestion he do????? 
let see wat going to happen??????

Edited by v.dhanyalakshmi - 13 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thansk for the super fast update daa Shubba ⭐️👏👏👏

I haven't followed TMS in a while now, but wow, so finally Reva is preggers (is this for real? 😲)...  so what about the male infertility story from Vasu (ellam oru drama vaa 🤢)... they are surely taking the wrong route to get even on each other 😕

And wow when did Dheena become a well wisher of MM 😲😲... ennaku rombha surprise aa irukku is this the same Dheena who teamed up with Jeyanthi? 😲😲...

and surely MM... he needs some training 😆😆 ... hope he gets trained before being pushed into the car selling business.. b/c he woudl paavom paarthufies for the buyers too and end up losing out on his own profit 😆
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Thansk for the super fast update daa Shubba 👏

I haven't followed TMS in a while now, but wow, so finally Reva is preggers (is this for real? 😲)...  so what about the male infertility story from Vasu (ellam oru drama vaa 🤢)... they are surely taking the wrong route to get even on each other 😕

And wow when did Dheena become a well wisher of MM 😲😲... ennaku rombha surprise aa irukku is this the same Dheena who teamed up with Jeyanthi? 😲😲...

and surely MM... he needs some training 😆😆 ... hope he gets trained before being pushed into the car selling business.. b/c he woudl paavom paarthufies for the buyers too and end up losing out on his own profit 😆

well said dear.. me too was little surprised on dheena's behaviour...😲 but im very sure he is the same bad dheena he dint change a bit too..😡i feel he does all this help to selvam just to get priya back to him...😡 he is one kaariyavaadhi....😡 poor selvam does not know his true character.......
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates shubba..

hope selvam does not loose this money..

Reva trapped 😔 !!

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Subha for the lovely update, aiyoh another disgusting plot between Reva & Vasu?? 😡.

MM proved that he is a Maha Muttal.