Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rooj-i

Nitz: jab maine pucha do we have punjabis toh tune haan kyu kaha? 🤣

meri phuti kismat...I was looking for a punjabi here yaar🤣🤣🤣
maine punjabi bolni haigi🤣

khair tujh se hi kaam challa leti hoon🤣

btw don't worry...ek din tum logon bhi snow ka asli maza milega, phir kehna i want snow🤣🤣🤣

I didn't say yes for that! I asked if anyone listened to the song..and you mentioned that you like the song..so I said I'm glad I'm not the only one!🤣

🤣 whatever..your just saying that because you have snow! Live in the blazing sun for 365 days and then say you don't want snow.😛 Actually, it's quite cold here too..just NOT snowing!😡 😆😆
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

oh tell me about it!
and I'm from Hyderabad.

wait! your a south Indian too? where are you from?
and I think we've had this conversation before. 🤣

Malayali...Kerala ki hu...
Ya we mightve talked abt this in that languages thread sumone made looooooooooong ago😆😆
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^Vandu.. no wonder it got exposure on a platform like the Screen awards... LOL.. chalo atleast someone other thatn the rich are benefiting!!
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Veena-

SGP....i watched it for a month after the wedding but then was like errm..

i love the family..
I think Ragini is fab.. but really Suhana is OTT.. i am with Nitz on that.. specially how childish she is that she don't know about the birds and the bees.. COMEON!!! I think they need to mature that character a bit.. she is cute and all.. but need to adult up! LOL!.. I love Inder and Elesh!

Me tooooooooooooooooo !! I luv Inder....he'z too good😆😆😆 Jatin Lalwani😆
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: tofeeees

^^ aww nitzee you're gonna get back /dhulwadi on monday worry not! Khanak is leaving the housse for dhuulwadi na? you DO know that right?

I know Beeni. 😆 and I'm still not watching the show till Khanak actually ENDS up in Dhulwadi. :P
btw..do you think she's going to change her wardrobe or keep it the same? I mean..she is going back to the village..so maybe she'll go back to her old clothes too?😆
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Malayali...Kerala ki hu...
Ya we mightve talked abt this in that languages thread sumone made looooooooooong ago😆😆

NO! not then..I remember now. You told me that you were going on vacation..houseboating or something.😆😆 and then I asked you where you were from..so on and so forth.😆😆

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi krishna!! pata nahi everyone is talkig baout random stuff! i'm losing interest! LOL! though i got a lot to say about CSR! had a freakin cuorse on it in my bachelors! but it's the weekend! i don't want to do uni and Corporate and Industry ttalkkkkkk! *whines*

Oye Krishna! Shaanank back in Dhulwadiiiiiiii! Parttyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Daebak thumbnail

Btw...Ppl...Didnt Natty C say that there wud be no SHANAK separation...Toh ye kya hai??

And do u ppl think this time Khanak will reach Dhulwadi?? Coz there it wasnt mentioned that they will be in Dhulwadi...Just said she will leave...but then always she is stopped midway only...!

Do you think they will use the gulaal sets for the shoot?? Or will they go back to Kutch...?

Who do you guys think will be the new entry?? And for Dhulwadi track...dont you need hetal,magal,gopi,suraj ke parents,khanak ke parents???

Also.......Do u think Sunny will come to Dhulwadi following SHANAK and ppl there will create a super ruckus thinking he is Suraj and what not ?

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Would love to see Khanak in her old clothes she can burn all those hated shinny clothes in Mumbai before leaving for Dulwhadi..😆😆
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: tofeeees

Hi krishna!! pata nahi everyone is talkig baout random stuff! i'm losing interest! LOL! though i got a lot to say about CSR! had a freakin cuorse on it in my bachelors! but it's the weekend! i don't want to do uni and Corporate and Industry ttalkkkkkk! *whines*

Oye Krishna! Shaanank back in Dhulwadiiiiiiii! Parttyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ugh !! I know how that feels.....I have done a bloody MSW.......I am eligible to work in that area🤢🤢 I just gave a brief layman's view heads up on it....I am totally not interested in talking abt it this time in the night😆😆😆