Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Veena: lucky u yaar...yahan toh snow pe snow hai...and worst is when ur stuck in a school and can't get home and that's what happened wednesday and yesterday...

I love pakodas...and gosh i gotta watch the movie...

@ Nitz: ur one too? yay!!!!!

btw where do u live? FL?
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Veena-

New anthem?? Really..

What happened to Rishtha nayeee.. something wahee..

they still have that going on too..but this anthem is about women and how strong they are. Something about how women have more than one dimension to them; mother, DIL, wife..etc.
It's actually a very sweet song, listen to it!
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Nitz: a lot of people abandoned their cars on the road...it was a horrible jam in history of Maryland...

and Veena: yaar i know wat u mean...snow kils it all...i swear it looks like winter wonderland at times but then wat u have to go through afterwards is just ugh!

@ May: I love Chocos and pakoras...not a fan of tea much...
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ohhh itz for that wife going on a holiday reality show..

Where the hubbies are doing what the wifes do..

Really I find that so funny because here the hubbies REALLY do all that.. LOL!

So that is nothing new to us.. but whatever shakes! LOL!

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hmm.....Nice song....Got a rustic feel !!

Was this for Republic day? In that case it may just be a theme for this republic day !!

A kind of CSR activity by Star Plus

*Edited*

Oh eeeeeeeeeee....That WIFE BINA LIFE show....oh yaaa cud be that.....I think its that only !! DAMN !! And here I thought the channel was doing a CSR !!
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Nitz: didn't they play it at screen awards?

Veena u heard it too...they played it at screen awards...and Piggy danced to it...

thats where i heard it
-Veena- thumbnail

Oohhnoo Rooj is it actually amazing.. I haven't seen so many kids outside like I have this winter because there is so much snow..

There are snowmobiles @ night going around our area.. and our home's back is all a wild preserve.. there are so many mobiles there.. it is awesome!

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for link nitz

veena, i donno if u have seen promos or not , but that kids talk just craked me up
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
isomers thumbnail
Saaz; the wife swap thing is part of the whole women campaign stuff. (: I don't really care about the shows but I do like that SP is trying to send a message about strong women and stuff.
Wife Swap is the sony show..the one on SP is Wife Bina Life. The wives go on vacation while their husbands take care of the household and actually realize that it can be just as difficult as working.😆 idiotic reality show stuff.😆

Compared to the other channels though, SP has always been for showing depth. Like Gulaal, Kaali, SGP(Suhana is a very strong character😆).
Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail

OMGGG that Republic day song was awesome I loved it.. could have done without piggiechops! Haha.. but the song was awesome!!!