Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Mona1993

lemme go check, and m good, u say?

nothings much just listenin to madnoo<3 so love this song<3😳 and chattin here with some spammin!😆
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Pehli Nazar Main Kaise Jadoo Kardiyaan Adi sings this to Priya<3 awwww he is soo adorable man!😍
Shamsaaa thumbnail

Priya: adi what ur doing ur just startin at me!?🤔

adi: ohh babes i cant stop startin at u looks like an angel!😍 it's just the best thing i can is to smile and keeps startin at i cann leave happily then<3

Priya:*touched* by what he is sayin!☺️ and gives him a tight hug *never to let him free*🤪
Mona1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

nothings much just listenin to madnoo<3 so love this song<3😳 and chattin here with some spammin!😆

hmmm😆i need to study, have finals starting 2morrow, c u in a while, bye, tc🤗
Shamsaaa thumbnail

Bye Mona 🤗 take care and study well 😃

Adi: hell shocked *bc she is huggin him for the first time* but he is superduper happy from inside!🤪

Pri: after realising she was huggin him for more than 5 min she broke the hug and looked shy down and lookin everywhere expect adi's eyes!😳 awww she is such a sweet gal<3 love her.............

Adi: jaan look at me why ur tryin not to look it's just usuall hugs b/w lovers!☺️ hai na?
Shamsaaa thumbnail

Pri: cant say anythings *blushin the whole time and our adorable adi is just teasing her!🤣

Adi: Chori i love u and am so happy that we are going to get married after one day!🤪 *talking to her he couldnt control his tear* of feariness of losin her once again!*😒

Pri: *noticed* the feariness in his eyes and went near to him *Sayin am not leavin u alone adi will be by ur side forever* and ever!☺️
Shamsaaa thumbnail

Countiess to pri: she couldnt see him in pain or feariness she hugges him once again!<3🤪

Adi: was in so much happines he even hugged her even more tighter<3☺️after some mins they broke the hug!* adi cuppin her face they both are so closee their nose even *touched* adi says to her jaan u can never leave me alone u know those 2 years passed away without is likee HELL!😒 he was sayin this and pri *in tears*
Shamsaaa thumbnail

Pri: cant hear from him anymore and she Shhhhhhhhs him<3😍  and says to him dont say this to me am not leavin u forever and even those 2 years were hell for me too i even couldnt see u for once when we seperated!😒

adi: ohh jaan lets not talk about this painfull moment! lets talk about future☺️ *gettin naughty expressions*

Pri: adi dont start again otherwise am leavin!🤣 she is damn Shy gal!☺️
Shamsaaa thumbnail
adi: no no no no!🤣 dont go jaan i will die if u leave me alone!🥺

Pri: ahhh adi ur such a biggggggg actor!🤣🤣🤣

Adi: am a WHAT? *dont know why he got shocked* like he even didnt notice his overreactin!🤣🤣🤣
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Pri: adi thats it am leavin😳

adi: gets now really SAD!😭 he hold her hands to stop her from leaving and says to her if u left me alone am gonnna surlly die!😭

Pri: put her thumb over his lips and told him if u gonna say this world once again i will die also!😍 awww now they become dreamy<3