meaningful episode after a long time..

indomie thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i genuinely felt ..yes, this is a good episode..recent times i watch uttaran as a habit..coz I felt ,somewhere the story got stagnated.with .repeated, very predictable ,boring scenes and dialogues  and (am sorry to say this)with some  stupid twists..but.. few good  things happened today...Tapasya made it obvious to Ichcha and veer that she is not staying here like a sitting duck and demands her rights..in the process she reveals her real face though..then, veer is no less, he also made it clear to Tapasya, that he never ever loved her and Ichcha is his only love  forever..very assertive..good show veer..,Ichchas contribution is also great..she dared to cut tapasya's nonsense and also the way she diverted Veers attention is just impressive...and, lo..the last scene..where she refused to apologise tapasya ..not only mai, I 'm stunned too,pleasantly surprised  ..i hope, like me, all Uttaran fans would feel the same..believe me,she was not rude..For the first time, she took care of her self respect..it is as simple as that..
few more things to add..the temple scene( Veer's sudden visit was bit artificial )...Veer's dialogue and his the way he cared for Ichcha is just adorable.. well, i would say, the best scene of veecha so far..the  refreshing point is, Sharad's entry..finally we will get to see some sub plot..hope we will be freed from this love triangle and square etc...only irritating track is damini,jogi and pushkar..
But overall a good episode..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeshhh... awesome episode!! loved it apart from the DAYAN crying!!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[yes this was one of the good episode after a really long time.
sat spl r always bakwaas but this was very good.
i was not expecting any veecha scene today and more and more tapni,
lekin miracle, no tapni and a superb veecha scene,
i too felt it was one of the best scenes of veer and iccha,
they r just awesome in these emotional scenes,, they really touch your heart
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

[yes this was one of the good episode after a really long time.

sat spl r always bakwaas but this was very good.
i was not expecting any veecha scene today and more and more tapni,
lekin miracle, no tapni and a superb veecha scene,
i too felt it was one of the best scenes of veer and iccha,
they r just awesome in these emotional scenes,, they really touch your heart

i jjust watched part 1..ppl are saying its soo good...i think i need to watch it then..⭐️
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
totally agree todays episode was great after a long time, very balanced/mature....all the three characters had their say and took a stand and it brought out their true nature....last scene, ichcha's dialogue was very crisp, calm, coherent, liked the way she spoke up for herself, veer and even for mai, tapasya...
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes...a sensible episode after  a long time...did they show it bcause Rashmi is leaving so a closure was required...I hope they also show taps exposure before she quits the show....
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very meaning ful and a special treat for VeeCha fans... best scene was the temple one with veer sharing his disappointments n fears ..and Ichcha building his confidence ...the dialogues for this entire episode were so apt... no hiding, or lies which generally create misunderstandings... just straight talk.. then be it Veer clearing Taps misconceptions, or convo between VeeCha or Ichcha very respectfully refusing to apologise to taps and asking forgiveness for it to Mai... gives u a sense of satisfaction after such a long time...
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
i watched it ystrday😃..veer toh still hates tappy baby...so why were u all cursing him free fund mein😆bechare ko free mein itni galiyan pad gayi😆😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

i watched it ystrday😃..veer toh still hates tappy baby...so why were u all cursing him free fund mein😆bechare ko free mein itni galiyan pad gayi😆😆

yes faaltu mein veer ko gaali pad rahi thi, sorry veer,
tum bas aise hi raho
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

yes faaltu mein veer ko gaali pad rahi thi, sorry veer,
tum bas aise hi raho

Bechara nandish pehle hi dukhi hai yar😆sabko apni safai de raha hai aajkal😆maine kuch influence nahi kiya...cvs actors se influence nahi hote...etc etc etc😆have u heard sir mundvate hi ole pade😆bechare ne socha tha sab wah wah karenge proposal par ulta ho gaya😆