Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Why do I see this insecurity/jealousy angle coming from Shaan's side? Which I actually wanted!๐Ÿ˜ณ I mean Khanak now seems she won't be much effected by sunny anymore and just watched the episode in bits,it seems like a frienship is going to brew between sunny and khanak...anyone's take on this?

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys I gotta go...teech i'll send it to you right now bout the status thing...

and saira yes we think the same.

Bye all!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saira-

Why do I see this insecurity/jealousy angle coming from Shaan's side? Which I actually wanted!๐Ÿ˜ณ I mean Khanak now seems she won't be much effected by sunny anymore and just watched the episode in bits,it seems like a frienship is going to brew between sunny and khanak...anyone's take on this?

Yes, because Shaan will wonder why she is so clame now.....It will be good for Shaan to feel a little jealous....But hope the MMS aftermath doesn't last too long....Fingers crossed.....
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rooj-i

Guys I gotta go...teech i'll send it to you right now bout the status thing...

and saira yes we think the same.

Bye all!

Bye Rooj, see you later๐Ÿ˜Š.....
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@rooj thanks! okay whatever i still don't like him! he'a a what's the word? a pathetic character! i don't think i have ever used such a strong words for ANY of the characters in RBO :s

@nisha LOL i agree! i laughed so hard when you said he is mentally imbalanced!! ๐Ÿคฃ
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think I'm only the one who is least excited about the MMS aftermath thing,I mean if it is portrayed correctly from the beginning it would have been something to look out for,the mms,rahul and him on going to the recovery road is so insane right now! Why a u-turn all a sudden? when his character has nothing to feel sorry for!
Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Rooj bye๐Ÿ˜Š
@ Saira i like your thinking, i am looking forward to seeing jelouas Shaan it will be a treat. I think Khanak is calm know because she knows for sure that Sunny is not suraj, and that sunny poses no threat to her and shaan.๐Ÿ˜Š
@ Beeni haha come on there is no other way to describe his behaviour, i don't mind seeing him as being mad, going to a mental assylum, thereby leaving the show.
Oh yeah sorry you asked if I was a Yasharan fan the other day, and wanted to read the OSs on them. I love them, and would love to read them, so please do PM them, thanks honey.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rooj-i

@ Nisha: 

with the date scene they had already thought and said all but with the rain scene...there are still things left to say so yes we will get it...

@ teech: i know tell me bout it. lol
i know wat she is talkn bout tho..

@rooj, i know i also checked her fb fanpage.......so tumhare khurapati dimag mein kya thoughts aarahe hain dear, pm me
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone whos here๐Ÿ˜Š

Any willing to start a discussion?๐Ÿ˜†
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Bonaaa๐Ÿค—

Seen the whole promo mania going on?๐Ÿ˜†