Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tofeeees

@rooj: well then it is a good thing i decided to WATCH the episode or i would have not forgiven you for making me miss this scene!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† btw i still havent seen the whole scene! i still can't believe we got shanak in the rain! yaar what is this? meri toh neend hee urr gayee! darn the rain!! now i will want to watch this scene again and again and i have to attend a major training tomorrow !urghh okay i gotta run and watch it! 

hahahahaha well Beeni... we didn't see much except both of them getting wet...it was an eye-candy indeed...it seems they were cold tho...lol

and go do it!
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Teech: great you are thinkin positive...
btw her fb status wasn't from the song...they were for the fans...

@ Saira: I really do think so because Khanak didn't finish her talk or her thoughts...so yea
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ahem i think i'm being a dum blonde! Written update parh kar bhee i'm confused! now after wacthing the show bhee i'm confused! :O what is up with that evil man rahul? why is he confiding in Sam? ermm is he REALLY regreting or is this some other lame plan of his! and how come Sam has an expression which only says "you made a mistake again! youu will never learn!" wala expression! i mean i'd have expected her to be SHOCKED! ๐Ÿ˜• WHT is going on oh Lord?!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IFsKhanak

same here may

i only saw the last part though

dil itna bhi strong nahi hua ๐Ÿคฃ

seems like the mms is coming in the morning

night abhi baki hai 

and the montage is not bad

they're just surprised to see him
and that has already happened
the odhani is only touching him, not flying towards him :)

its good in  a way

means RBO is still abt shanak
otherwise they cud have shown 2 pairs in the montage too

Ooooh...I don't think he will be getting it anytime soonApprove....

I think going by the pre-cap and what happened with Sunny, Rahul is about to go on a guilt trip...Don't know why, but I have a funny feeling....MMS stuff will happen after the concert....ShaNak confrontation will happen, but by then Khanak will know Rahul is behind all their problems....Then Rahul/Shaan face-off...

Tomorrow, ShaNAK rain scene for sure๐Ÿ˜....Loved how ShaNak are remembering the journey episodes....CVs have never shown many ShaNak flash-backs, loved seeing them today๐Ÿ˜.....
Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Rooj I hope the scene does continue, because i thought there would be a continuation in the date scene, but it ended suddenly. Btw Khanak had a purse in her hand, how come Shaan didn't notice that, and thought she was waiting for him, lol.
IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh damn
i thought it was the song

sounded apt to the situation

dang
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Beeni: Rahul had that expression of what have I done, did i do the right thin...and this is right after he sends it and since its a pre-cap we don't see the whole scene so we will tomorrow...
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Nisha: 

with the date scene they had already thought and said all but with the rain scene...there are still things left to say so yes we will get it...

@ teech: i know tell me bout it. lol
i know wat she is talkn bout tho..
Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Beeni hey, i watched the episode, and i am as confused as you are, lol, don't know what Rahul wants to do, maybe he his mentally imbalanced, or wants to do do something worse. I just don't like him.
rooj-i thumbnail
Teech wat PM? bout the status?

@ beeni: i still have to read your OS...dont worry i will soon๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago