Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Lennie

I would say that for Nandini also ......... she is also going fine .....

as for Nandini ........... after having kidnapped her and been aggressive her sudden love for him is surprising ................

As for chander he another martyr in making I feel as the serial progresses at some point they are going to konk him off

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
God I wish there is a way for people know that I am here with them without haven't to write or post anything.
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Angel

God I wish there is a way for people know that I am here with them without haven't to write or post anything.

i know u r here with us😳
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DJ..

I would say that for Nandini also ......... she is also going fine .....

as for Nandini ........... after having kidnapped her and been aggressive her sudden love for him is surprising ................

As for chander he another martyr in making I feel as the serial progresses at some point they are going to konk him off

I find it surprising as well, and she seems so comfortable with him

Chander is lovely, he doesnt do what he does to show off to Alka, he does it coz its the humaity in him, and he knows and values his love and relationships, and i like how straightforward Chander is, and he will tell Alka things, and wont force her into anything like this marriage, he says to her whatever decision she takes it will shape her tomorrow/future, and if she is sad or hurt - he feels it, he said this not coz he wants her to himself but for herself and her life
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Khusi

I just want to say you something.
Few days ago when AR vs SR fan groups fighting was going I was thinking in a very similar way that you are currently thinking. I boycotted this forum to take some rest as I couldnt do anything due to DMG pressure. Everytime while I was sleeping or eating or studying I couldnt do it freely as I was so attached to SR character that I was hurt when I visited this forum due to the post of AR fan groups.
At the same time I couldnt see my KW loose in Hotpix pole and IF ranking and it was hurt me badly. So I decided not to visit IF or anyother online forum related to KW anymore. I keep myself to stay away from any of these activities for almost one month.

But suddenly I realized that its not possible for me to stay away from all of this anymore. But at the same time I also felt that the news or comment against KW wasnt effect me anymore badly what I felt earlier. I can now take everything rightly. Since I was in the same situation few days ago as you are now so I can understand what is going with you.

But I can give you some friendly suggestion. Just take some rest and dont visit this forum if it hurt you. Just enjoy your time from out of all emotions. If possible then go somewhere as a vacation. I believe that after few days you can control on your mind and take everything lightly. I also believe that you will again visit this forum then and with a new life and with more enthusiasm.

We will be waiting for that day.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
my God I wish someone will be kind enough to tell me what is going on or has happened instead of keeping me on my toes/guessing.
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lennie

I find it surprising as well, and she seems so comfortable with him

Chander is lovely, he doesnt do what he does to show off to Alka, he does it coz its the humaity in him, and he knows and values his love and relationships, and i like how straightforward Chander is, and he will tell Alka things, and wont force her into anything like this marriage, he says to her whatever decision she takes it will shape her tomorrow/future, and if she is sad or hurt - he feels it, he said this not coz he wants her to himself but for herself and her life

i find this whole turn of events surprising ............... btw todays episode .........the song dance sequence totally not needed ...........
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just Popping in to say CONGRATS on the new Thread!!! 🥳

Paisa Fekh...Tamasha Dekh....Kismat ka hai khel!! 🥳🥳🥳
Lennie thumbnail
I agree, Abhishek and Nandini are moving too fast, and it seems abit weird Nandini could be how she was with him - and like that lol
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

my God I wish someone will be kind enough to tell me what is going on or has happened instead of keeping me on my toes/guessing.

I would also like to know - as i am clueless 😆