Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kadydeep

Swathi Really?????????
The director is hinting  MSK is gonna end up with blue balls when SR gets postponed due to Geet's health reasons.........🀣

hello kad... am swati...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwwwww..............our MaanEet are finally married. I am feeling so happy for them, like someone close to me got married. I guess, MaanEet are more close to me now than any of my real relatives. πŸ˜† LOL, I have been a witness to their lives (even analyzed and dissected their lives) for 9 whole months, so I am bound to feel like this. πŸ˜³.

I hope MaanEet gets to spend some good time together before Arjun throw bombs at them. But not to worry, Mr and Mrs Maan Singh Khurana can handle anything and everything, as long as they are on the same side, which they forever will be. πŸ˜ƒ

And I hope and pray Anwesha goes back to that hostel she came from. She came back only for her bro's marriage, which is done. She has her studies to continue na. Enough of fun, now she needs to get back to her hostel. She can give Arjun her contact information and LEAVE KM. 
Edited by Anvi2009 - 13 years ago
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shoniyeee 🀣🀣🀣 do NOT take panga with the daaku 😑 you can make me the gf 😍🀣🀣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

jyooo this is babaji's punishment to you for spending half a dozen den in tears and giving hyper tension to bechare devils with ur marriage is not happening jaap...πŸ˜† ..haaan.........

..watch the 2 am wala repeat.........
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks opti, i saw it again n yep they r GC's fingers only
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@An- U were probably lost in MSK ke khyaal thats why u missed the post🀣
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet.a

Reminded of HP when Geet hid behind her chachu? to stare at Maan from behind him...haha..

Love to all!

Geeta, what r u doing girle? making me fall for u more & more every day? haa?πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ I love u toooo much loveπŸ€—
A simple correction hunie, it was her pa not chachuπŸ˜†
U write awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘ thanks for giving explanation of all pheras.
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rdfan

@An... moi gonna make you MSK's GF... are you ok with that???v🀣🀣🀣🀣 i know  you are blushing secretly...🀣🀣🀣

WW.. n moi
GF... i wudnt mind tat!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 actually i wud love tat!!! HAAN!!!🀣🀣🀣*blushes till his stubble turns red HAWT!!*🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
shonu 🀣🀣🀣🀣 DO IT 🀣🀣🀣 make An MSK's most beloved GF 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ayesha....that scene was just 😍