Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
My friend called me and said tht she wasn't allowed to enter the office..I told her to wait for a moment..I walked out in search for the conference room where I could request Ishaan to let my friend enter so that I could leave as he wanted..Everyone was staring at me but I just had to go and find the conference room..I knocked hesitatingly and when I opened everyone was staring at me again and murmuring who is she, why is she in Ishaan sir's clothes? I didn't know how to call him..If I call him by his name I was feeling weird so I just did a hand gesture and called him out..

He came rushing to door and clutched the door handle where my hand was and said "Why haven't you left yet and what the heck are you doing in my clothes outside like this" I said Its hurting..he removed his hand and I said "I am sorry I didn't want to come out but the watchman is not going to let my Friend in who has brought my dress without your permission"

He called the watchman and ordered him to let my friend in..I said "Thankyou" and he said "I don't need those clothes again, you can take that as a gift"..I said "No I don't need to wear any man's clothes again" He said then gift it to your husband but don't ever enter this office again..he closed the door quickly and my little finger was an inch away from being crushed..I took it away but it was a bit too late it was bleeding..The door was a glass one so he could see my finger was bleeding..I walked away but just out of curiosity I went and hid behind the wall and was sneaking to see whether he has the audacity to come back and apologise..he didn't open the door but he was just standing there staring at the door and he looked down for a moment i guess he was sorry but too much attitude to say it..and in a second he turned around and continued with his meeting..

I changed my clothes and left the office never to look back again..
Edited by Anwesha_02 - 13 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
poo: what are u laughing at..waise i missed ur fairytale love story..so can we have it again..nd pls u type it in one go..i cant be jumping arnd pls..
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
anwesha aunty- i just read....yday too and today..wow..
you truly are an inspiration..
im so glad that i could read this...:)

and yeah shreya- guys like msk truly do exist...
shaadi ke baad changed msk ho jaate hain lekin :P

shreya- i read your poem yday..made me cry :(((

can't wait to read more aunty!

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mchopra

poo: what are u laughing at..waise i missed ur fairytale love story..so can we have it again..nd pls u type it in one go..i cant be jumping arnd pls..

I was laughing at how u said one MSK is enuf................
mchopra thumbnail
aunty: ok now i am allowed to do..😳..it really looks like Cvs did some tracking ur story before they wrote the scenes..waise we can have this one..its been missing..bt how to fit it in now..
mchopra thumbnail
Thnks Geetakshi: i am so happy i made half the den cry...hehe..
pooja: me and anj had a long discussion and at last we decided that both of us dont need guys like MSK coz if i get one i will need her services sooner than expected..hehe
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shreya and Geetu...🤗
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Anwesha: I can't wait to know how the love story started 😳
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anwesha_02

"I don't need those clothes again, you can take that as a gift"..I said "No I don't need to wear any man's clothes again" He said then gift it to your husband

Must quote!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😍 I am actually sitting like this 😍