Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
After a week of struggle I walked into an Indian Construction company..I was hoping he is indian may be he would understand my ability better..I was walking in the Car Park and was nervous as well but I had huge hopes too..

And the watchman told me to move out of the way as his boss was arriving..I moved out and stood behind the pillar to have a glimpse of this very much talked boss..I couldn't see his face but had a glimpse of his back..He walked as if he was walking a ramp..It was quite amusing so I was standing there and smiling and suddenly my pen fell down so he turned back..I was picking my pen up and he called me with attitude "Hey You Who are you and what are you doing here in my car park?"

I was  hesitating a bit but I just said "I am here for a job" and he said "You have to come tomorrow since there are too many candidates today" I replied that I  read in teh newspaper that "there is vacancy for the designing planner...He called someone and asked and they had a convo and he told me to go away as he is not free..

I was angry at his behaviour which was so abrupt..He walked away and I followed to ask for a proper explanation..his bodyguards stopped me..I decided to leave when the watchman stopped me and said that this man doesn't accept any women in his office as staff..I was really confused about it..

PS: I used ash's account because the second stanza got deleted with my account😕

Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Anwesha

I have to say......u are one brave IDOL for so many girls👏....

i did read your story.....and i must say u are one brave woman i have come across👏👏.........your sprite n courage is inspiring ....i ...i have no words🤗🤗
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hugs to heartless daku.....🤗
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Wedding Anniversary Anwesha: *Big Warm Hugs*
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
@Ash You can edit that from your account..I tried it again and it works..
@All sorry for that confusion..Technical Issues😡
and Thankyou soo much for all the Anniversary Wishes😳
@Shonnu aww Thankyou dear for that thought but I already told ash not to do that since she has to study for her exam tomorrow and my anniversary is special with the devils itself😃

Anyway I am posting it again from my account
-------------

After a week of struggle I walked into an Indian Construction company..I was hoping he is indian may be he would understand my ability better..I was walking in the Car Park and was nervous as well but I had huge hopes too..

And the watchman told me to move out of the way as his boss was arriving..I moved out and stood behind the pillar to have a glimpse of this very much talked boss..I couldn't see his face but had a glimpse of his back..He walked as if he was walking a ramp..It was quite amusing so I was standing there and smiling and suddenly my pen fell down so he turned back..I was picking my pen up and he called me with attitude "Hey You Who are you and what are you doing here in my car park?"

I was  hesitating a bit but I just said "I am here for a job" and he said "You have to come tomorrow since there are too many candidates today" I replied that I  read in teh newspaper that "there is vacancy for the designing planner...He called someone and asked and they had a convo and he told me to go away as he is not free..

I was angry at his behaviour which was so abrupt..He walked away and I followed him to ask for a proper explanation..his bodyguards stopped me..I decided to leave when the watchman stopped me and said that this man doesn't accept any women in his office as staff..I was really confused about it..
Edited by Anwesha_02 - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Heartfull human Shonuu *Big Warm Hugs* to you too
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Phew finally IF opened😃

Anwesha Aunty! (can I call u that?) helloooooooooooo🤗🤗 I salute your courage!👏 Its been a proud moment to meet a lady like you.😳

Happy Anniversary!🥳 May your life be always full of happiness!😳

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
resmi... pallu....dont call her aunti plss.. she is only a few year older than us..ok...😊
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
ok Shonu😊

Anwesha, please continue soon! me kinda impatient here😆
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Sorry guys there is some Issues here lol..I-F blcoked ash for some reason..or maybe I-F just wants her to do some more revision so she is gone..

Ok I will try to type fast..hehe