What made Terence Lewis cry - Article

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

What made Terence Lewis cry...

He is a maverick dancer with a style of his own and has become hugely popular among the masses.

But Terence Lewis is still grounded, likes to shop from Colaba Causeway in Mumbai and only eats his maa ke haath ka khana.The new judge on Colors' " Chak Dhoom Dhoom – Team Challenge" says, "With a group dance show one has the liberty to use a lot of creativity and imagination to portray different form of dances which gets restricted in a solo or duet performance. I wanted to train and polish these groups and show India, how different stories can be narrated week after week."

Terence, who is known for expressing his candid opinions, gets emotional every time he sees a dance group from a humble background working hard and trying to make it big. T Hrinath Reddy Group's performance on poverty and hunger during the mega auditions of the show brought tears in his eyes. "The incident narrated in the dance was straight from my life. My father was the only bread earner of our family and once when he had a lockout in his company it was very difficult to run the family. We used to get just one meal a day and during our break time in school the rich guys would throw their food in the dustbin and I'd collect the same food and eat. That dance brought all the memories back and I couldn't stop crying. God has given me a lot today and I'm really thankful to him", said Terence.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh!!! He is just too sweet!!!
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aww..he's so grounded..love him..
1320 thumbnail
LOVE U TERRENCE...
U TOO SENTI N EMOTIONAL 
PLZZ ..DUN EVVA CRYY..
I DUN LYK WHEN U CRY....KEEPP SMILING!!!!!!!!
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He is someone beyond any words - simply incredible!!! So blessed to have known him through the DID shows...