Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sahuja

hi all... hope this was true..but guys..i think its high time we accept that viren is the stalker... he did all this so that nivi doesnot suspect him..he wants nivi to trust him blindly...just imagine..if we all didnt expect viren to be the stalker after all these things... how can nivi imagine... i think at this point instead of still debating that he is not the stalker, we should start focusing on his reason of doing it... his self thoughts were never shown before..but now they are being shown... so lets move on...he will definelty get back our support once we know the truth...and he wont let nivi go from his life like this...

sonia

Sonia - I totally agree with what you said.... If we are not ready to accept Viren is the stalker.,....what will Nivi think or will she in s state to think?? So then what will happen to the Nivren story that the  CT's have so painfully and sweetly created....they cannot change the foundation of Nivi and Viren's love story as it is their trump card... The CT's should have the strongest story line and something really scary in Viren's past that we and mostly Nivi can relate to and empathize with him... and not hate or feel any disgust towards Viren as she does with SID... 

hence the reason for all of you to find reasons for Mr. Viren SOOD so that he can atleast come out with flying colours with Nivi...something small from all his twisted fans!!
mittusingh thumbnail
I think that this Yash is going to get into some trouble...Do you thin then Viren will help him?? I think so or Yash will find something out about Viren as to where he disappears to?? 

I just hope CT's dont show Viren in soem bad places or he is not into gambling and drinking and all....
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CT will not cut their money making TRAIL or GOLDEN HEN

and NIVREN IS THEIR GOLDEN HEN..

They are now thinking how to make more Hens...Maybe even BATMANS..so now they will make Sid as MP..who is BATMAN in real life and only comes out to harass Nivi and once he sees her crying goes back to his Cove !! (BATMAN lives on Nivi's tears..until he gets some blood) LMAO 🤣

Haha. Please CT will never break Nivren ..bcos they are their Money Making Machine !
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mittusingh

I think that this Yash is going to get into some trouble...Do you thin then Viren will help him?? I think so or Yash will find something out about Viren as to where he disappears to?? 

I just hope CT's dont show Viren in soem bad places or he is not into gambling and drinking and all....

Yes u r right I dont want that they show Viren in some bad place or with someone else I mean another girl,  I will not be able to accept that,  I only want Nivren to be there,  they are the best jodi,  Please CT never seperate Nivren,
Peace67 thumbnail
🤗

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Shova - Read Mythri's post on page-94.😆

Hi Siham! How are you? I think a lot of folks are doubting VD mainly because of that choti ma thing in Bidaai. Ya, you just never know that is very much possible, if that's how RS shows usually are but I really wish they wouldn't go that route.

Hi Shanthi - How are you dear?

Hi Payal, I'm fine. Having a great time catching up on all the post overnight. How are you?🤗
sahuja thumbnail

Sonia - I totally agree with what you said.... If we are not ready to accept Viren is the stalker.,....what will Nivi think or will she in s state to think?? So then what will happen to the Nivren story that the  CT's have so painfully and sweetly created....they cannot change the foundation of Nivi and Viren's love story as it is their trump card... The CT's should have the strongest story line and something really scary in Viren's past that we and mostly Nivi can relate to and empathize with him... and not hate or feel any disgust towards Viren as she does with SID... 

hence the reason for all of you to find reasons for Mr. Viren SOOD so that he can atleast come out with flying colours with Nivi...something small from all his twisted fans!!

i agree mittu...but then i also think that the reason might not be that big... for nivi to empathise or forgive viren so easily...remember the story is abt nivi..how she comes out to be a stronger, confident and independent person in these circumstances... though i want her to leave sood mansion...to start fresh...i doubt that would happen... nivi is shown as a very homely girl... and she respects marriage..and by leaving viren..would she like to create differences bet divya and sid again... if sid is proved right..and nivi leaves...wont it end up like sid can still make her a part of his life... so i dont think she might leave the house... but u dont know what cvs may do

sonia 
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran728

OMG OMG OMG...I have a Migraine thinking about MP but I cannot Stop..

and I loved the post earlier about how there could be many MPs.

I think we should rename the JUNGLE SOOD HOUSE -->  BOOTH RAI SOOD HOUSE..everyone is a BOOTH N PSYCHO in there and Nivi and us need to run for our lives. Even if it means falling in Shimla ki Khaai mein..Run People Run...Hahahahaha

I am laughing like crazy..How Funny CT are and what they done to us !

🤣simran wonderful post jaan, but seriously i think all of us are getting mirgaine thinking about MP. lets conclude all are MP in the sood house, man now everyone seems to be the MP naa.

and BOOTH rai sood house🤣
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mythri I have a feeling too that Yash will get into trouble due to that Guarav guy. But right now I just want to end this stalker drama before adding more trouble in Nivi's life. How much that poor girl is going to suffer? And if Viren turns out to be a stalker and then her brother is getting into trouble too, I don't think I can take that much tension. And please yaar no gambling and drinking, his revengeful mind is already giving us sleepless nights. But on serious note, if Yash track really starts after this stalker thing is over than I think Viren will help him out and finally we can see saala-Jiju bonding too.
Peace67 thumbnail

Thank you ladies for likign my posts... I have a NEW THOUGHT.... :)

TOO MANY STALKERS GOING TO BE REVEALED

I believe that we are going to end up surprised as each and one incident that happened to Nivi is not done by one single person... Too many people are involved like YD, CC, VD, HL and Divya!! Viren must have accumulated all the pointers of all these individuals and what they have done  to Nivi and now used them to his own advantage at the end in the HM scene. Why do you think he is sooo confident as he has each and everybody's tail in his hand...

Kurtha and blood scene - VD
Room Ransack - ??
Kitchen Scene - YD as she asked to put the diya and she wanted Nivi to die or atleast get hurt
Dada Saheb medication - Chanchal as se was the one who insisted that Nivi will look after dada saheb
Sargi Thali - VD, Divya as she was the one to mention it again and again
Fuel Pipe - HL??
Bulb incident - VD or Divya as she was the one to again tell
Rope - Chanchal to prove Nivi Mad
Vandana room open - CC as she knew Nivi was in that room before
Rope Thing - Divya as she was the one to see Nivi and she didnt try to stop her instead went in search of family members
Light off scene - VD as she was upset that Nivi was in her husbands room.
Phone thing - VD if she is a little twisted
Just following Nivi- ??

If you see this angle...all hell will break when the truth is revealed.... I am not very sure about VD as she hasn't shown any real feelings towards Keshav in terms of her hubby's death or Nivi's past history with SID....

Amidst all this our anti hero uses this to his advantage and started his action plan to take revenge against SID... and then comes the stalker scene in HM....

I for one don't believe that Viren was the sole responsible for the whole stalker thing...if the CT's show he was them I think they changed the story of the Mystery stalker in the middle!! There was four things happening to Nivi all at once during the stalker period

One was trying to scare the hell out of her
One was trying to prove her Mad
One was trying to really hurt her
One was just jealous and did stuff in rage

What do you guys think??

I love this theory👏 This is like that book 'Murder on the Orient Express???' Where everyone has a motive and everyone stabs the victim.

It would actually contribute to the shock factor if this was the case

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have a suggestion for CTs 
They need to rename the serial 

Current name: Chand Chupa Badal Mein

New name: Booth Chupa Sood Jungle Mein. 

Now, we can all find them..and then when they get back to Love Story of an innocent girl we can go back to Chand !! What say??