Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Moni-

I still don't understand why they were so insensitive...they made everything so painful for us...now I don't sympathize with any on them...they got what they wanted of others😊

I think those days and the way we were treated is what made me heartless towards some ppl :/ I can careless now for any of them! I am out of sympathy LOL 
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Sary-

THANK YOU SO MUCH for LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVING me and putting up with all my badness the past year 😍 HOW CUTE was that man :| 

You all have no idea how happy I was when he said that. He knew that what he did was bad and what was said about Jenny, and i'm so happy he finally said it.
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aquarius16

Yeah, like that crazy moment they wouldn't talk about.

I m so curious about it😆...any guesses what it can be😛
soundsofcedar thumbnail
I wonder what's their definition of "crazy" ROFL
Aquarius18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaJenYaianSanju

I know di, after Karan took breezer's name, Jenny smiled and leaned her head on the chair..like sooo cuteee!!! that means she has met Breezer at Karan's home since Breezer has never been to DMG sets...awwwww😳

Yeah, they never seem to talk about being to each other's house and meeting each other's family-i'd love for hem to talk about it one day.😳
soundsofcedar thumbnail

You all have no idea how happy I was when he said that. He knew that what he did was bad and what was said about Jenny, and i'm so happy he finally said it.

I appreciate the fact that he acknowledged how not all friends stick by when something like this happens but JW did and he was thankful for that 😳
Aquarius18 thumbnail

Hey sami!!
soundsofcedar thumbnail

Yeah, they never seem to talk about being to each other's house and meeting each other's family-i'd love for hem to talk about it one day.😳

Well we know KSG's dad is very fond of Jen <3 I remember once on KSG's FB there was some status about other jodi LOL and AP uncle goes WHAT ABOUT JEN? LOL I was like aw you are so CUTE!
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Sary-

I wonder what's their definition of "crazy" ROFL

it must be something very crazy😆...they don't shy away from saying stuff on camera...specially karan😉
soundsofcedar thumbnail
OH also since in ZNKD KSG said he has seen Jen's baby pictures <3 Where else would he see them other than her house I doubt she roams around with them in her purse LOL