Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aquarius16

I loved how he went '1, 2, 3' at the beginning.😆

I was not expecting him to sing a nursery rhyme😆...but Jen was so sure that he will sing twinkle twinkle little star😛
😆
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Sary-

She is VERRRRRRRRRY HOT 😍 I loved when he said that tehe

I loved how he went 'she was my wife' to KW with this grin on his face like it was some achievement.😆
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I loved how he went '1, 2, 3' at the beginning.😆

KaJen are kiddos😳😆
she was like you're such a dog when he sang that song for her...I think this is what inspired Rachana to make AR sing nursery rhymes in TWOs😳😆 (those who read TWOS know what I mean)
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I love how we have legit KaJen quotes like I know actors talk about their characters a lot when they give out interviews but with KaJen it was always more about KaJen tehe and also I am glad we fans got to take their interviews because then you can be assured that there was NO script involved and it was all DIL SE tehe Mashallah <3
Sanju_ thumbnail

I remember when we needed a 300th audio msg we had JW's msg already but when we called KSG tehe he was like Jen ka bhi lo yahin hai and Divz was like unka msg leliya but he goes nahin uska bhi lo HOW FKING CUTE ROFL

I know that was sooo cuteeeeee!!
he was like we are together here!!!! awwwwww😳
-Moni- thumbnail

I remember when we needed a 300th audio msg we had JW's msg already but when we called KSG tehe he was like Jen ka bhi lo yahin hai and Divz was like unka msg leliya but he goes nahin uska bhi lo HOW FKING CUTE ROFL

I love the way he jatao haq on her....it's so cute❤️
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I loved how he went 'she was my wife' to KW with this grin on his face like it was some achievement.😆

LMFAO We had a lot of those moments :$ KSG was like that in the bday intv too ROFL like she has known me longer and how I wish at 12 o'clock only ROFL I like how his attitude was he was all Riddhima might not be Armaan's atm but JW and KSG are BFFLs no matter what track so stop comparing tehe
Sanju_ thumbnail
tumhe meri kapdo se pyaar hain
nahih
tumhe dusroki kapdo se pyaar hain
nahin...kapdo se bilkul pyaar nahin...LMAOOOOOO...I died laughing🤣
-Moni- thumbnail

I love how we have legit KaJen quotes like I know actors talk about their characters a lot when they give out interviews but with KaJen it was always more about KaJen tehe and also I am glad we fans got to take their interviews because then you can be assured that there was NO script involved and it was all DIL SE tehe Mashallah <3

I guess this makes them more special 😳....I have never been this involved with any on screen jodi
Sanju_ thumbnail

sooo true...even in that "dil" interview, when wahi was like I have been with this Riddhima for the same time as you, he goes like "Challll naaaaaaaaaaaa"😆