Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awsumgirl thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yesterday I was changing channel and I watched few glimpse of GEET show and I say that the show is πŸ€¬πŸ€¬
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awsumgirl

So we are so famous ppl are stalking us...

yeah we are πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
arjun is very busy with his new show promotion at the moment......................i think shooting must have started by now...................and when are we getting a new forumπŸ˜•

DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
kya hua geet mein...................πŸ˜•πŸ˜†........waise that serial is just cheap......lolz.........
@ab i guess he promoting her and his show..........aur kya kare she isn't that impressive naa................πŸ˜†

i just wanna see their chemistry yaar..........wanna see his dedication........for different reason though...............lolz

awsumgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

yeah we are πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
arjun is very busy with his new show promotion at the moment......................i think shooting must have started by now...................and when are we getting a new forumπŸ˜•

But I wanna say one thing they are not complementing each other..Girl is not so good..🀒
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: awsumgirl

So jun is so happy with his new co-star...πŸ˜†

dont know but he is happy with his show
he was offered many shows and he took this one
and he has dedicated it to his mom
πŸ˜›
Edited by --Nida-- - 13 years ago
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nida me too want a new forum soon............i guess the day show will start we will get new forum..........lolz..........
i hope there will be no new found ab's fan......you know what i mean........lolz

awsumgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

kya hua geet mein...................πŸ˜•πŸ˜†........waise that serial is just cheap......lolz.........
@ab i guess he promoting her and his show..........aur kya kare she isn't that impressive naa................πŸ˜†

i just wanna see their chemistry yaar..........wanna see his dedication........for different reason though...............lolz

Arti have done intimate scenes 2 times one in PBM and other in Sajda.But I didn't feel awkward watching those scenes..
awsumgirl thumbnail
Who is going to watch his new show...
Raindrops. thumbnail
guys why is it easy to accept new pairs for film actors then tv actorsπŸ˜•
awsumgirl thumbnail
Guys anyone watch Jhalak Dikhla Ja..