Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I am waiting to see Emraan on Jhalak, has it started yet???

Jhalak makes me remind me of him and his song Jhalak dikhlaja from Aksar lol
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Angel

I don't know why she is Merry maybe u should ask her😑

she is the lead girl in JWM

😲😲.. thats her.. wat a ------.πŸ˜†. i am glad KW isnot working in that show. i could never imagine her innocent.

Lennie thumbnail
I couldnt care less about the girl Pavitra but the role of Adita Kashyap is made for KW, its a shame he isnt doing it
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lennie

Thank you

They are on the show Dhoodh Legi Manzil Humein, they have had some nice scenes together

Chander is a lovely man, he is all about humanity and loves Alka his childhood friend and Alka is one of those young women who is into her independence and wants to marry the man she loves Ralph who she met in US, and her family are into politics, most ppl in politics love the power, but Alka thinks isnt polictics all about helping ppl and supporting them not abusing the power (something Chander does in a way i mean helping ppl and supporting them) (this is something Alka will learn as she goes on that journey, but she already has said something like this as she has seen some incidents where ppl have accused her dad and bro)

Merry - its a good show, its modernish - i am liking it, its different and obviously i am liking Chander-Alka etc

This serial and story has a lot of potential .......but seriously don't trust Star Network any longer All channels are warped
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I couldnt care less about the girl Pavitra but the role of Adita Kashyap is made for KW, its a shame he isnt doing it

that is true....
DJ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

😲😲.. thats her.. wat a ------.πŸ˜†. i am glad KW isnot working in that show. i could never imagine her innocent.

she is light years away from innocent

@ angel ................  thoda toh naughty hona chaiye na ............
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ..

The show has potential and deserves praise, yeah dont trust it, but i am just glad that ppl arent crazy about it like you know what lol

DJ.. thumbnail

No i don't think this serial will attract that type of fans cause there is no mush mush in it ...........but yes ......... now a days all the star shows are going down the drain.......... if you remember me mentioning a marathi serial have a Riddhima clone ......... and I happened to see this show for a moment and yes they did it ........  created another Riddhima ............ channel Star Pravah .🀒🀒🀒

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HI every one........πŸ€— Today's JDJ episode was awesome........😍
Thanks to chang, sushant & maahi........&.of course Emraan hashmi......😳 
i love emraan's chichorapanti.....that chichoapanti only suits on emraan........πŸ˜† 
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lennie , Dj, gauri.every one πŸ€—