kiran_artifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
She is lookingg sooo sooo cuteeeee
RAtii rockkss
Syeisha_Maini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think its an ADORABLE  pic!!!! A friend helping another friendπŸ‘πŸΌ What can I bash them for???

But still, are you guys sure its Anas???
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
though your post is not proper still the picture is really nice. well it had to be-its got our angel in it.
-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

@DJ_ADNAN... I really did not want to drag arjun because this picture has nothing to do with him... but topic maker made me do that .. i could have ignored it, I know Arjun had been bashed a lot in the past due to his own close friends and people want same to happen with rati also.. BUT WHY ..WHY DO WE NEED TO BASH RATI BY SEEING THIS SIMPLE PHOTO πŸ˜•

why tto compare rati-anas picture to arjun-neha (its totally different)  , topic maker provoked me to answer her .. so i had to do, yes it could have avoided this .. thanks ...

People are making controvorsies over simple rati-anas freindly photos and comparing that with  neha's chipkoing  photos with arjun😑., i cannot believe this ...i m more annoyed with comparison ..BUT anwyas.. comment allready  posted so i cannot go n change..but i apprricate ur suggestion .. i will keep that in mind 😊

well that's what i m saying that topic maker wanted u and other to compare this pic and who knows even drag Arjun and his so called true close friend in it....it isn't that i m an AB fan...i equally love and adore Rati....so it is just that it will happen again and again and ppl won't stop this so y to drag anyone's name in it or even compare it....Yes indeed the intention of the topic maker was to compare it or to bash Rati and i completely agree with u on this...y to get provoked if u know the intention of the topic maker...
..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
Well, I really don't see what the big deal is. He's just helping her and trust me, you do need help getting on/off a horse, specially if its your first time. πŸ˜›

Now, when someone helps a girl down from a ladder, when she could have easily climbed down the last few steps by herself, you might start to wonder 🀣😳
..Just ignore that last bit..
🀣
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Kaju-..

Well, I really don't see what the big deal is. He's just helping her and trust me, you do need help getting on/off a horse, specially if its your first time. πŸ˜›

Now, when someone helps a girl down from a ladder, when she could have easily climbed down the last few steps by herself, you might start to wonder 🀣😳
..Just ignore that last bit..
🀣

Kaju ..πŸ‘
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kajuuuuuu.....πŸ€— *bajaos siti*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just 2 weeks back, i went to the beach and went for a horse ride also....when getting down, my guy friend helped me get down.....so guys....BASH me...you are most welcome toπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay Jokes Apart.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is suchhhh a cute pic😳😳 Love Rati and her friendship with Anas is sooo sweet...i really admire their friendship MashAllahπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Btw is it really Anas??? Maybe Arjun grew taller and we don't know about itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Btw while seeing this pic, i don't know why, for some reason, some images came to my mind all of a sudden...like the way Arjun carried Rati in that sbs where she was in a green lengha....then the 2nd confession lift...then the 'after baby track' liftπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Waah kya lifts the woh😳😳 And how different the lifting styles were from this pictureπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Im not comparing...just remembered those moments so thought would put them downπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by AmyArTiMayUr - 13 years ago
tanushee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
darlings ...this photo is a year old.......why  u ppl r draging n bashing all the actrs.......enjoy the pic....rati is luking gorgeous.......