IshyMishi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Guys,  I am very sorry if I am hurting anybody's  LTL sentiments.

I used to be a huge fan of LTL once upon a time and now I just don't feel like following it……

The recent tracks are very boring. CVs are not working efficiently, not  using their brains to get on to new ideas.  They are just following the age old ideas….. Like old Grl friend giving re entry and marrying her without the hero's knowledge.  What crap is this…..  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

LTL was known for its uniqueness in terms of its story line. But now its losing its charm by Seem's entry and Dutta blood  putting sindoor on Seema Mang……. ( As per precap of Thursday's episode) OMG its so disgusting…………………..

I have no words to describe my irritation because of this.

I have been haywire since Seema's re entry………

IS anyone else in the forum is experiencing as me…..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Don't you feel "disgusting" is too strong a word? :P If it were really that bad you wouldn't have watched it as late as upto the precap of yesterday's episode.I'd suggest you wait till u see where the CVs are going with this. Dutta didn't fill her maang.Its her perception of forming a bond with Dutta.She is a doomed woman.Destined to serve depravities of men like Chaskar for rest of her sorry life.So like someone drowning she is holding on to this meagre hope of D accepting her back.She is delusional, of course. It was necessary for her to come back for a lot of reasons.All said she is part of the LTL story too.Infact if not for her Ratnagiri wouldn't have had an all powerful protector & benefactor like Dutta Shreeram Patil.You heard what he has done for the area in the last so many episodes.& of course nothing need be said at all abt what he has done for his & Nakku's family.Pls keep faith & enjoy the show.😊
deactivated1 thumbnail
I admit that I'm worried about the blood-on-Seema's-maang scene, but as for the track, I'm not so worried yet. It seems to me that the CVs are trying to figure out where to take the story, almost as if they hadn't planned on Dutta to stick around on the show. In that case, they need some time to figure things out and revive the show.

I think that in a couple of weeks, things will start making sense again and they'll have figured out what they want with this track and where they want it to go. I understand where you're coming from, because whenever I watch a new episode, I feel the exact same way. It's disturbing and I miss the old feel of the show. But I have hope. I'm crossing my fingers that this is just a period, and that the CVs will figure things out soon.

Up until December, they haven't really disappointed us. They've always introduced a fresh track with surprises. The Seema-track (in my opinion) wasn't introduced in a right way, or sensible way, but I can ignore that for now. This is the first time that they've made an actual mistake (in my eyes), but I have faith in the amazing writers of LTL. They love the characters as much as we do, and they know how important LTL is to the fans. I'm sure.

They'll fix things soon enough. I hope.
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You can't judge anything frm precap. Initialy, after seeing precap i also felt hurt but disgusted.
My suggestion wud be to wait for todays episode as we can't make out everything by just seeing precap. Lets have faith in cvs that this tym as well, they vl give us something different. Rest choice is urs.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The show was fine till Dutta met the accident. After that its been a dragfest. And yes even I hated the precap. The worst precap in LTL's history. Right now I share your feelings of disgust cuz I hate such ektaish triangles with a passion.
deactivated1 thumbnail
I doubt that the CVs are intending to create a triangle. Dutta wants Nakku - that's a fact. Seema wants to redeem herself by taking care of Dutta. I doubt that once she learns of Nakku that she'll stick around. In fact, I'm certain that she's in love with the idea of the boy she knew once upon seven years ago - not Dutta Bhao.

She doesn't even know Dutta anymore. Added to that, she's still partly selfish. She takes care of him and keeps him in the house so that she can redeem herself.
IshyMishi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Don't you feel "disgusting" is too strong a word? :P If it were really that bad you wouldn't have watched it as late as upto the precap of yesterday's episode.I'd suggest you wait till u see where the CVs are going with this. Dutta didn't fill her maang.Its her perception of forming a bond with Dutta.She is a doomed woman.Destined to serve depravities of men like Chaskar for rest of her sorry life.So like someone drowning she is holding on to this meagre hope of D accepting her back.She is delusional, of course. It was necessary for her to come back for a lot of reasons.All said she is part of the LTL story too.Infact if not for her Ratnagiri wouldn't have had an all powerful protector & benefactor like Dutta Shreeram Patil.You heard what he has done for the area in the last so many episodes.& of course nothing need be said at all abt what he has done for his & Nakku's family.Pls keep faith & enjoy the show.😊

Well, 
 Every day I watch with the hope that ohh CV will definitely are going to give something new. 
I had faith in CVs till I could watch yesterday's episode...  But the glimpse of Precap   has annoyed me a lot. I am just hoping that its Seem's illusion. 

Its a known fact that  Life is hell for those value only money and nothing else... Hence Seema is serving men like Chaskar....  

I believe, Cvs should serve better message to the  mass .:)

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IshyMishi

Well, 
 Every day I watch with the hope that ohh CV will definitely are going to give something new. 
I had faith in CVs till I could watch yesterday's episode...  But the glimpse of Precap   has annoyed me a lot. I am just hoping that its Seem's illusion. 

Its a known fact that  Life is hell for those value only money and nothing else... Hence Seema is serving men like Chaskar....  

I believe, Cvs should serve better message to the  mass .:)

Exactly! What was the need for the khoon bhari maang bit?
IshyMishi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

I admit that I'm worried about the blood-on-Seema's-maang scene, but as for the track, I'm not so worried yet. It seems to me that the CVs are trying to figure out where to take the story, almost as if they hadn't planned on Dutta to stick around on the show. In that case, they need some time to figure things out and revive the show.

I think that in a couple of weeks, things will start making sense again and they'll have figured out what they want with this track and where they want it to go. I understand where you're coming from, because whenever I watch a new episode, I feel the exact same way. It's disturbing and I miss the old feel of the show. But I have hope. I'm crossing my fingers that this is just a period, and that the CVs will figure things out soon.

Up until December, they haven't really disappointed us. They've always introduced a fresh track with surprises. The Seema-track (in my opinion) wasn't introduced in a right way, or sensible way, but I can ignore that for now. This is the first time that they've made an actual mistake (in my eyes), but I have faith in the amazing writers of LTL. They love the characters as much as we do, and they know how important LTL is to the fans. I'm sure.

They'll fix things soon enough. I hope.

CVs could have got us the better tracks with current situation... Might be whatever  the reason is  Dutta filling Seema's mang without his knowledge will not be accepted at any point of view.

If CVs are unsure about the story line then why are they  called creative .  They are in the team to give the best of new ideas ..... Production house  should also figure out what best can be done to retain Dutta . After all LTL is all about Dutta and Nakku i.e A Don and Beautiful grl....... 
How can they even think about LTL without Nakku, Dutta and Kala.....

IshyMishi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti10august

You can't judge anything frm precap. Initialy, after seeing precap i also felt hurt but disgusted.
My suggestion wud be to wait for todays episode as we can't make out everything by just seeing precap. Lets have faith in cvs that this tym as well, they vl give us something different. Rest choice is urs.

Hope precap was spoiler of the show for  a day...... just praying that CVs are going to surprise us with something new idea instead of Mang baroo scene.......