Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Arine_123

Pragzy, there is no smoke without fire.  ðŸ˜ƒ 

watver.........i'm not interested in his personal life................it's his life...........can do wat he wants............😉😆😆 wat i care is he keep entertaining veiwers..........😳
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

watver.........i'm not interested in his personal life................it's his life...........can do wat he wants............😉😆😆 wat i care is he keep entertaining veiwers..........😳

Too sad that we are not getting entertainment as well  ðŸ˜’
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arine_123

Too sad that we are not getting entertainment as well  ðŸ˜’

if the show keep going lyk this then i wish AB left this show........n i can stop watching it..............😆😆😆   then it whd be interesting to see TRP's .........lyk SBS make fun of  a fan wen he said arhaan is vry important 4 d show n 4 trp's.............even kesar's replacement is gonna affect the show than AB ..............? no need to say on this.............😆😆
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
parul and arine i strongly beleive that if u love someone u have to sccept him or her with his positives and negatives no one is perfect it cant b like in good times hum tumharay hain sanam and in bad times hum apkay hain kaun hope u take it lightlyEdited by telstra - 13 years ago
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont agree with what sbs had to say about arhaan ..... but i did find it funny ..... sbs is also lookng for more viewers kuch bhi dekha te rahte hai..... but it is up to us to believe or not to ......
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
o.k. i know all people are not prefect. nobody is perfect in the world. Everybody has some positives and some negatives. we have to accept that i agree with what Nazia said. i know fire comes when there is a smoke. it is his personal life. if he doesn;t want to discuss it then we should leave it.  we don;t know what happened with the SBS reporter. nobody is giving full information. without knowing anything in full details how can we judge someone. It is his first serial and if he wants to pursue his career in films will he do something like this. nowadays everybody knows what a role this media has in their careers.if he did say something they might also have said something. to clap a hands we need 2 hands one hand doesn;t make sound. if he is not telling abt his personal life in public there may be a reason.
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: laks76

o.k. i know all people are not prefect. nobody is perfect in the world. Everybody has some positives and some negatives. we have to accept that i agree with what Nazia said. i know fire comes when there is a smoke. it is his personal life. if he doesn;t want to discuss it then we should leave it.  we don;t know what happened with the SBS reporter. nobody is giving full information. without knowing anything in full details how can we judge someone. It is his first serial and if he wants to pursue his career in films will he do something like this. nowadays everybody knows what a role this media has in their careers.if he did say something they might also have said something. to clap a hands we need 2 hands one hand doesn;t make sound. if he is not telling abt his personal life in public there may be a reason.

thanks darlig and if we truely loves him we should always support him in good as well as bad times
Edited by telstra - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

parul and arine i strongly beleive that if u love someone u have to sccept him or her with his positives and negatives no one is perfect it cant b like in good times hum tumharay hain sanam and in bad times hum apkay hain kaun hope u take it lightly

i understood wat u said but i don't luv him..................😆😆  just admire his work n talent....................he derserves much much better then me...............😳😆😆😆😉
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

i understood wat u said but i don't luv him..................😆😆  just admire his work n talent....................he derserves much much better then me...............😳😆😆😆😉

thankyou for taking it lightly yaara  see i always admire many actoras in the past but here the case is different some emotional attachment for thakur family mkap arja and kriya very emotional one i cant name it i love him but dont want to b with him as i am with ur jiju na 😆but yes my sentiments for him are beyound admiration i know he will not thankyou me for supporting him like that but least i can do is pray for him and his hapiness
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: telstra

parul and arine i strongly beleive that if u love someone u have to sccept him or her with his positives and negatives no one is perfect it cant b like in good times hum tumharay hain sanam and in bad times hum apkay hain kaun hope u take it lightly

Okay.........i also want the best for him.  God bless him. ðŸ˜ƒ

@ pragz..........why do u think u are not good enough ??😲