Ocean of Emotions -Monaya with* mere hath main *

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😳
 Emotions r words from heart which r unspoken , its one feelings to show ur happiness, ur sadness, ur love ur passion , ur dignity ur sensibility ,sensitivity ur maturity and ur inner soul and heart

Feelings are there to call your attention to something that needs it, and to add color and depth to relationships.

its up to on ppl how to make their love once realize their love , care for them emotions and feelings which make them to feel special and imp in their life πŸ˜³ bcz u can't close ur heart to feel it , ur heart and soul itself accept those feelings and emotions for ur near once πŸ˜³ its like we need not to say anything to anyone but without saying we can say everything our words from heart and soul , its not logical but its we can say DIL LOGICAL πŸ˜³ direct from heart ,feelings and emotions some times makes u to shad tears of happiness its overwhelmed gesture  for getting ur love once in ur life πŸ˜³

mohit and sanaya one of the best couple of indian television having ocean of emotions in them their feelings of love , passion ,care , maturity ,sensibility, dignity , their sentiments for their love once and friends always showed their purity of heart and soul ,ppl r so less who posses such a quality to show their feelings to their love once to make them realize how much special they r , in their cute nok zok there love and care is hidden , their possessiveness for each other is one of emotions from their heart that he and she is only mine πŸ˜³ 

one of the best emotions and feelings is LOVE , mohit and sanaya always show their depth of emotions and feelings everytime for their love once , family and friends ,their passion , their love and care shows their purity of heart their sensibility and maturity , and its also associated with personality of our monaya πŸ˜³

some ppl have ability to show their feelings and emotions and some ppl can't but i am glad with one fact that our monaya always shows their feelings and emotions for each other and for everyone ,its like with their feelings and emotions they respect them , whether it would be on last of mjht's set they cried out , or on proposal of mohit they both enjoyed their love and happiness with their feelings or while revealing abt their feelings one proud charm and one light of love visible when they said we r seeing each other and when sanaya with care said i keep yelling bcz i care or sanaya 's care for those little kitten who became part of their life on mjht sets  πŸ˜³ yes that's the gesture which always make them to feel their love and passion in form of emotions 

with passing days their bond and relationship grow more and become more stronger and their emotions and feelings give them chance to express their love , he always hold her in his arms near his heart only reason to make her feel i can't live without u , and she always cutely gives him hug to make him realize u r so special for me they always express their feelings and i m proud with this fact , 

as it is said we can't be bagger of love but giver of love so that we can get love in our life and thats the funda of our monaya without expecting they always give their love to all their fans and obviously all fans love them to the core , i want to dedicate this song of fanna tere hath main to our monaya for their feelings and emotions of love as aamir and kajol r their fav actors and it was sanaya's first movie i want to dedicate this song just feel them in it πŸ˜³

mere haath mein tera haath ho saari jannatein mere saath ho - 
tu jo paas ho phir kya yeh jahaan tere pyar mein ho jaaun fanaa😳😳

tere dil mein meri saanson ko panaa mil jaaye
tere ishq mein meri jaan fanaa ho jaaye😳😳

jitne paas hain khushbu saans ke
jitne paas hothon ke sargam
jaise saath hain karvat yaad ke
jaise saath baahon ke sangam
jitne paas paas khwaabon ke nazar
utni paas tu rehna hamsafar
tu jo paas ho phir kya yeh jahaan
tere pyar mein ho jaaun fanaa
mere haath mein tera haath ho saari jannatein mere saath ho❀️❀️

rone de aaj hamko do aankhen sujaane de
baahon mein lene de aur khud ko bheeg jaane de

hain jo seene mein qaid dariya woh choot jaayega
hain itna dard ke tera daaman bheeg jaayega
❀️❀️

jitne paas paas dhadkan ke hain raaz
jitne paas bundon ke baadal
jaise ?sahaq? sa chanda ke hain raat
jitne paas nainon ke kaajal
jitne paas paas saagar ke lehar
utne paas tu rehna hamsafar
tu jo paas ho phir kya yeh jahaan
tere pyar mein ho jaaun fanaa
mere haath mein tera haath ho saari jannatein mere saath ho😍😍

adhoori saans thi dhadkan adhoori thi adhooren ham
magar ab chaand poora hain falak pe aur ab pooren hain hamπŸ€—πŸ€—

There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved.=Monaya β€οΈ

special thanks to affy πŸ€—for giving vm of our sajan on same song tere hath main soulful song for our soulful sajan and monaya 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddl9NAPsAq4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by aashizin - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing post aashi!!!!!!!!πŸ€—
luvd it soo soo much!!!!!!!!
u hav xpressed it perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the song suits monaya very well!!!!
Edited by --Aditi-- - 13 years ago
--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely  post ashiπŸ€—
u described so beautifully....loved it πŸ˜Š
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG............Aashi.......πŸ€—.I have absolutely no words to describe how well you have written. You have penned down MoNaya's emotions to perfection.πŸ‘πŸ‘ LOVE......... the purest emotion on the planet.........and to shower the person you  love with all the love you have is the best thing.......nothing gives you more happiness than that........

If I could dream at all............It would be about you........and I am not ashamed about it................

God Bless MoNaya and  pray they find all the happiness in the world and their love for each other grows by leaps and bounds.

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 13 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey aashi.. I made a small theory.. πŸ˜† Wana share it with u.. πŸ˜†

MONAYALOGY CLASSES

Some theories of Monayalogy.. πŸ€“  Attention students... πŸ€“

In 2008 Monaya staus..

1)πŸ˜•  😳  How weird he/she is..  πŸ€” 🀣

In earlier 2009 Monaya status..

😳 ----> ❀️ +  ❀️-------->  ❀️                 ❀️50 % 🀣

In mid of 2009..
❀️ +  ❀️-------->  πŸ€—

In 2010:
😎 --------->  ❀️

In 2011
 β€οΈ ❀️= πŸ€ͺ  πŸ€ͺ   ☺️  ☺️  😍

🀣  🀣  Two is better than one..... 😍

Komal_Chaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
What a superb post Aashi...........superbly written, all the emotions MoNaya πŸ€—

I love you more than any word can say ... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be right here loving you till the end of time.

This is what they seem to be saying to each other.

Love is pure............MoNaya made it all the more beautiful........ The song seems to be written for them...............

Pray to God to ward off all evil eyes away from this heavenly couple and wish them a happy  life together.......
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well written aashiπŸ‘.Their friend ship &love & emotions caring for each other  always display  unintensionally to us even though they did not confessed their relation ship that time officially. Whn ever i am watching them  some film story reminds me in those films which friends become couple.Ex kuch kuch hota hai. Monaya also very diffrent from each other charates but they still become friends than lovers.U know I only passing my time by watching only Monaya segmts these days .Thos segmtd gives me soo much happy &fun which any do not gives me these days.God bless  Monaya.Hope to see them very soon on TV,Edited by P.Srinivas - 13 years ago
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aashi lovely post. right nw i can only post this video as a reply 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddl9NAPsAq4[/YOUTUBE]
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Aditi--

thanks a tone aditi that's so sweet of u πŸ€— i am seriously glad u liked it ya when i saw our monaya seg this song clicked in my mind and thought to put  my words for this post thanks a again dear πŸ˜³