enkay thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey all,

how long do u think kajals been pregnant...? do u think she'll have the baby before the series ends...?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x_TaniSha_x thumbnail

I think, and hope so!!

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

do they even show her stomach getting big? I haven't been able to watch the show in a long time!!

I hope the baby is born before the show ends!! You now how people are always having miscarriages in Ekta's shows!!

*Khushi*

PixieDust91 thumbnail
if there's any misscarriges of humshakals or people comin back from the dead, it's deffinatly an ekta show. they should show little abhimanyu be4 the show ends. there's only a few episodes left.
apocolyse thumbnail
hey people...her stomach is showing coz da episode when sahil came back from malhaar's bday...it showed kajal run up 2 sahil and u could see that they put a cushion on her stomach(it was looking big)..her it looked real...it never looked as if it was fake!!!
apocolyse thumbnail
hey people...her stomach is showing coz da episode when sahil came back from malhaar's bday...it showed kajal run up 2 sahil and u could see that they put a cushion on her stomach(it was looking big).. it looked real...it never looked as if it was fake!!!
ejaz's babe thumbnail
I wonder if abhimanyu will even b born by the time the serial ends becuz that would take awhile!!!!!
ejaz's babe thumbnail

I wonder what will happen in these 4 episodes?!!!!!!

kya kya kuch hoga!!

mana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i dont want serial to be end now

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

wat da serial iz ending???????😕

wen.......watz gonna happen