yami in a south movie..pics and video added

AshVikrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello just now read d newzz abt yami gautam's south movie in a news paper so thought of sharing with u guyzz before leading...she is doing a film named YUDHAM with tarun who is my fav. tollywood hero...now i'm eagerly waiting for dis movie to be released...d shooting of dis movie started in in hyderabad frm yesterday...kash ki yami se mil pata...she is in my hometowm only....and guyzz is dis mean dat she left TV industry???

here is d link and details of her new movie...!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6virP05U-0A&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by YARAVforever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the link Rahul.. So she has already started working on the movie !πŸ˜ƒ
I dont think she has left TV industry.... 

Yudham Mahurat Pics :

One Question .. Is this the same dress she was wearing in the SBS video.. where she had gone to the temple?πŸ˜• I forgot the name of the templeπŸ˜•
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rahul    πŸ€—.....thank u for the news  ......been waiting for some news about Yami.......all of u who are Yami deprived.......here is the link of her during the Mahurat ceremony......exclusively Yami pics.....omg she is looking soooo good .....love her sooooo much 😍

http://www.idlebrain.com/movie/photogallery/yami/index.html

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 13 years ago
AshVikrocks thumbnail
thanx for d pics naina...even i'm hoping d same...i just want to kno wer d shooting of dis movie is going on...i wanna meet yami...ya naina i think dat is d same dress...!Edited by YARAVforever - 13 years ago
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Here is the link for more pics of the ceremony........ Yami is looking awesome 😍

http://www.idlebrain.com/news/functions/muhurat-yuddam.html

Raconteuse thumbnail
Some more pics of the launch ..

Raconteuse thumbnail
OMG Naanima.... Thanks for the first link.... Her individual pics are sooooo beautiful😍 and soooo manyy😍😍

She's soooo pretty😍
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Nainu  .πŸ€—....thank u for posting the pics here.....go to the link i posted they are way more pics.πŸ˜ƒ....and yes it is the same dress.....what memory we have when it comes to YaRav πŸ˜†

AshVikrocks thumbnail
Ya she is indeed naina...i've already downloaded dem...thanx ratna for dat link even i was searching for it...dekha i gave u all gud newz b4 leaving...thanx to god now i'm hoping dat god will fulfil my other wish also...u all know wat it is...
Raconteuse thumbnail
Yep Ratna .. I checked the other link....πŸ˜ƒ

I'll die laughing looking at this pic🀣🀣🀣

Why the hell is that person soo interested to peep into her cell?🀣🀣🀣