Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Theiva

If this killer part comes out in the wedding hall infront of everyone, Thulasi won't even think for a second and will straightly go to VR and slap him or even get ready to kill him, she is that much angry with him.

Charu will slap but Thuls will get the kuthu vilakku and VR will be worse condition than Vel! 🤣 With all this kolla veri in the air, I think we should restart a new game of Slap, Kiss, Kill 😆 it would be a great way to relieve our tension....
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema for the update. I enjoyed reading the update.

It is true Shyamala talked in a similar way like Charu. Of course the similarity comes because both these women are shown to be possessive. Like Charu was (is) possessive towards TA, Shyamala too is possessive towards Anand. But the similarity has to end there. Anand's mom and TA's mom are very different. Anand and TA are also far different. When TA's mom (Gutter Woman!) told him first about the alliance with a rich girl, TA told her that the rich DIL wouldn't be respecting to her. Anand told his parents that they are jealous of him marrying a rich girl. Anand is also really dreaming of the fact that his would-be-wife's rich family would take care of him well as he is their only SIL. This shows he has no self-respect. Again TA's mom was more 'romantic' with Charu than TA was.  (Is the romance is still there because Charu didn't become her  DIL?)  Again Anand's parents show apprehension. Anand will probably encourage his wife after marriage to settle in her own home with her parents.

I also hope they don't show love between Kalyani and Mohan. The serial won't look good if all on a sudden Mohan becomes a better person. He will fully learn his lessons only when he gets into prison. Also Kalyani is elder to Mohan as everybody has said. Somehow Vishwa will get into his good books again.

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Oh my god i feel all the evil side is gonna create more problems to good ones... so sad...😔