Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prizz1501 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
How is it going to create confusion??? I am asking a question!!!

Ok so they run away but where does he go and who's this brother of his?
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh dont worry he will return to save piya from danish and his evil bro
prizz1501 thumbnail
Ok good...I'm liking these two together and they should get together...it will be dumb if Ekta decides to pair Piya up with someone else...but then if he goes away there will be no Abhay-Piya scenes and thats not good either😔
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i know my heart is already breaking thinking of watching pkyek without abhay boo hoo hoo😭💔
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wat. .who told u. .hez nt leavng. .d show gave hn name n fame. .he cn neva thnk in hs dreamz 2 leave d show. .so cheer up!
prizz1501 thumbnail

I guess we just have to wait and watch and see what madam Kapoor decides to do with the show...don't think I'll be watching it when he goes I'll just read the updates!!!

x-nis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prizz1501

How is it going to create confusion??? I am asking a question!!!

Ok so they run away but where does he go and who's this brother of his?

Why wud u ask a question like this all of a sudden?
dont worry its been only 3 months since the show has started... & actors are supposed to have contracts with the production house for a long period of time.. & im sure Vivian's contract with Balaji Telefilms is not for only 3 months😛 so just Chill & enjoy the show!😊
prizz1501 thumbnail
If you read what I have said in the 1st post you will get your answer to the question I was asking...they get found out and decide to run away which means he goes too!!!
-Dana- thumbnail
who said they are not gonna show him when he leaves dehradun?😕....he'll leave Dehardun, not the show, not the screen😆....we can have scenes with him when he is outside dehardun aswell😉
x-nis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prizz1501

If you read what I have said in the 1st post you will get your answer to the question I was asking...they get found out and decide to run away which means he goes too!!!

you think for that Vivian will leave the show? Thats never gonna happen & thats not possible!
If Vivian/Abhay is no more in PKYEK.. the show will loose half or more than half of it's audience!
dont worry the CVs never do that!
Edited by x-nish - 13 years ago