@Jaya - take notes🤣🤣 - maybe we can crash some random weddings in Seatle😆 

@G - do u want me to tell ur DIL that ur trying to assault my person!😲
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Anj:U want to connect dots between the BDs now🤣🤣..mayb Gouri can help us😆😆

Jyo - i connect dots only when i can see the faces...., lets say the eyes..... please show me BDs' faces or atleast the eyes.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....waise anj now even i am curious to find out if there is a scene where GC and DD BDs are used together..... where were they both at that time??? 😆😆😆😆
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Anj it is I agree but then isnt she the sis? she can be at least present for the wedding na?
and u saw dots between the BDS?😆🤣
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anj...I certainly hope we have better things to do in Seattle...😈
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anj:They were playing hide and seek off-screen...see the off-screen hide and seek pics of our GurTi posted on official star one page🤣🤣

@Gouri:I guess Anj has been taking tutions from u these days...jao do your PDA via PMs now🤣

@Smita:Yup I saw MSK's moist eyes yesterday when he was talking about how Geet made him smile😳...that was a good scene...Jailmala scenes in last to last episode is the best of this week so far....but MSK said he never knew what is lvoe and feelings before Geet came in his life and this puts a question mark on Sam again😳

Anout NES..well she is donig CONin brother's spl Attic room and making it more apavitra🤣
spshastr thumbnail
So Arjun cleared the attic and then MSK says he has never felt love so SAm is cleared from attic as well..

Hmmm I so wanted to see the attic story...😭
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
heya devils🤗 din sleep last nite. I was in the den till 5 am then got naughty & wake up my body gurd & told him with kitty face tht I wanna go for a drive. it was shivering cold but he cudtn ignore my kitty face request🤣🤣🤣🤣
went lil far way, came bak now & feeling like to sing for my bhaiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
hum saath saath hai🤣🤣 wanna join me anyone?🤣
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok...so...all 100 of us who got to the HOF on a certain non-show forum on IF got a very lucky PM from somebody who swears he/she is "inhumanely good-looking"! 🤣
spshastr thumbnail
BDs were together at the dining table.. waise GCs BD is taller and stiffer than him 🤣