Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shonuu

oh dear, dear me... then i'll proudly rename this show as Uttaran...... geet with dev,, dev with naintara, naintara's bro with sam, sam with Maan ,maan with geet....🤣 its like an uttaran fusion reaction 🤣

Man...and we get to hear...gems of dialgoues like Sam telling Geet.... Lo maine tumhe Maan diya.. apni UTTARAN mein and glass panes and TV screens ...break.. all over.. 🤣 🤣 🤣 
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@sun..😲.is this the effect of the extreme torture of watching Anne-Arjun garland?? 😆

bhaiyaaaaaaaaaaaa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ann.A

ok so i really liked Arjun-Annie part today...cuz she's so stupid and he's so slick.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Ann ghor kalyug🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Swan - They cannot afford to hire anyone and Anne offered to pay them to let her act. 😆
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Geeks, Praju, Geets, Geetu, Tanu, Shifa, Shali...🤗🤗🤗

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello Ann, Priti, Shali, Jyo, Tanu, Geeks, Shomu, Minnie, Bri, Swan, Kavi, Marsha, Anj and Mallu 🤗

Ann and Shomu, i missed you both, i hope both you going missing has nothing to with Maansa's promotion of Shomu 😆
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
heyy thankyou soo much jyoti and tanu🤗and thanks for loving my omgs everyone praise them always separately😆omg

@jyoti:you know what i did yesterday first i read the whole update posted by tanu and i only saw MaanEet scenes and AA wala part dekha hi nahi 🤣its good that hellraisers(AA)🤢appears after the Knight and Fairy Scenes😍

i have given AA the HellRaisers we should better called them with this name.Everyone will easily understand.😆We adored all even the wacko photographer too in yesterday's epi😆

Mallu
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Ann: Don't need to be slick to mislead a moron. That's the best part, you don't even have to try to fool them, they do most of the work.  🤣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyo.....fine don't say it openly but i do hope they are seriously taking some action to find a replacement. By the looks of it Annie is going to play an important part in the screenplay.....they better get an actress who can act now...
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't get why they can't give NM her notice and then change her, as long as they give the notice specified in the contract it should be ok