Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Index:

Nihu ke piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz: (Vinu's Sexy Spoilers):

Hello Ladies....

Many of the idiots have been saying that because we have not been reaching 150 pages on our daily threads....that perhaps we should try to use each thread till it reaches its max of 150 before we open the new thread.

It seems that there are multiple opinions on this so for today lets use this thread and everyone should select one of the options below so that we will have direction how to proceed forward.

1. Open a new thread every day
2. Open a new thread every week
3. Open a thread and use it till it reaches 150 pages before a new thread is opened.

So...please select one of the options below.  THIS INCLUDES ALL OF YOU SILENT READERS.  please do tell us how you want us to proceed.  The majority will win. 

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Geet finally felt the absence of her parents around her ..  my heart went out to her .. but she was more than ready to accept what her life has in store for her, not that she has any reason to complain... ..

The cute little scene where Geet talks about her dream coming true, brought tears to my eyes and i actually wondered, sapne bhi sach hote hai? but the scene with her actually made me want to believe may be sach hotey hai ... though it was a fictional scene i got sucked into it .. MSK following the rvaz cos it was a duty was funny, but the man of few words did speak his heart out ...

Arjun and Annie confuse me- are the lines he is uttering only a part of his game plan and he doesnt mean it? or he means what he is saying and he is using revenge as a bahana .. in anycase, i think nikunj was looking breathtakingly beautiful ...  i just hope this is not some talking her into doing it with him scene ... i hope he only emotionally weakens her and not does something like getting her pregnant ... that would be the most unoriginal thing ever ... and no matter what he does later, it will be totally unforgiveable, even if he realises his mistake and says sorry !!

so wad do we have in store for future?

a shaadi where geet has maan but she still misses her family?
her pregnancy symptoms driving him crazy?
a pregnant annie?
annie siding arjun?
geet vs annie?
arjun vs maan?

lets see

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
just saw epi of yesterday and today!

wow..i am speechless!

so me not saying anything..!!

also...Annie will be duped by Arjun...i hope this guy regrets it and is not another Dev!

About the thread

i think it should be opened everyday..yes i had told nagz and munni and agreed that one thread till 150 pages would probably be better but i feel i for one dont ever go back to the old thread...

so me looking and reading takes on pages xyz will not work for me.

but hey don't just go on my opinion...i am hardly there now and this shall continue...so...do what is the majority...i just gave mine...!!

cheers...have fun guys...i have loads of work...and...busy...!!
Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😉I am in an offsite conference all day today.... so I will try to stop by later!

Mubarak Ho Tumko Ye Khushi Bhari Raat
Sajan Lene Aaye Hai Sajni Ka Haat
Salamat Rahe Dono Ki Ye Joddi
Rahe Dulha Dulhan Pyaar Se Ek Saath

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Saat janam ka pawan bandhan bandh jayega aaj

Saaton wachan ki jeewan saathi rakhni hogi laaj
Tumhe sweekar hai ya asweekar hai
haan haan mujhe sweekar hai

Tere mann ke jo armaan mere dil ki jo chahat
Dono ko sunder sangam ye Vviaah hai ye vivaah hai

Sang sang jeene marne ka vaada karta ho aaj
Main banjao saaz dhuno ki tu awaaz
tumhe sweekar hai ya asweekar hai
haan haan mujhe sweekar hai

Haath main tere haath diya tujhko agni ko sakshi maan ke
jeewan saunp diya main tumko apna jaan ke
tumhe sweekar hai
haan mujhe sweekar hai

Saat pheron ka ye fasla mil ke te karna hai
Sapnon wali khushiyon ko sach main badlna hai

Khushiyon ki sargam gayegi jeewan ki ragini
Sindoor tere maang main bhardo banjaye sangini
Tumhe sweekar hai
Haa haa ji sweekar hai sweekar hai

My Take for today coz my muniya wants ki i write daily my Take
I Loved Maneet kahani  it is very sweet Maan srsly a rajkumar of Geet story and Geet is Maan pari in his life beautiful dailogues again Love custom whci dadi says Maneet hands together great beautiful 😳😳first in any show dont know how many first woulb there in Geet😆😉
Loved DD &GC Koi kehne ki baat nahin hai ye and all of Adi,pinky , pandey ji, manisha , romeo and Dadi all were happy to see Maneet like we were😊

About AA only one thing Losersssssssss😡 i mean so despo to CON such ghatiya ppl yaar😡but i am loving Annie non excitence in Maneet wedding😆Dil khush hogaya😆

Hope ab ye use preganent na karde

First half of the show was Rocking awwwww it still bring a small tiny smile on my face
Geet missing her family was awwww😭and Maan consoling act well done job
I dont know ab Maneet mujhe kitna pagal banayenge

and Last plsssssss Ye Song jo maine post kiya upar sab ek baar YT pe dekhlo i know kisiko couple pasand nahi aye tab bhi only for Maneet dekhlo

i want ki koi ispe VM banaye😊
Edited by killerkinrul - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Taare hain barati Chandni hai yeh barat
Saatho phere hongey abb haathon mein le kur haath

Saatho phere hongey abb haathon mein le kur haath
Jeevan saathi hum diya aur baatti hum

Congo to all Idiotz on MaanEet wedding....

What an episode, seriously liked it....MaanEet was busy in their own private moment, and as usual MSK fooled Geet...Loved Romeo, how he came to gave message, but couldnt stopped himself to adoring them without any fear of Maan...Even Geet had a simle....She knows Maan getting pissed off lolz....

I am agree to my Viji guest was looking servants more than a guest, no class at all....Arey MSK ki class se match kurna tha, they should have to invite Mr. Demello, Mr Chopra, and some more bussiness rivals instead of some cheap aunties and guests...Anyways loved MaanEet scene...Poor Geet was missing her family, and it's obvious for one girl to miss her family on her special day....I felt for her, Maan tried to cool her down, but she excused him and sorry him for being unhappy on the special day of them....Our Munda was so concerned about her that he even talked with Dadi, and loved Dadi how she assured him that she would dealt with it...

Loved Dadi wisdom, how she used the excuse of her custom, and made them talk about their thoughts about eachother...Loved the whole scene...Loved how Maan had tears in his eyes when he talked about Geet...And obviously the hug saari duniya se chuppa hova...Adi was so awe to hear their thought about eachother, cause he's the witness of their lovely love story with Daadi.... Maan is Geet's Prince, and Geet is Maan's Cinderalla.... Manisha was totally awww like all Maan's fans, and was niharofying MSK, when he was talking about Geet......

I will feel more happy if MSK will bring her parents in wedding or Raji and her bro.....

Wah wah wah Arjun, kya plan banaya hai sub ka muh bandh...People were thinking about SR scene b4 the marriage, but you have shut everyone mouth and actually marrying with her...Annie ka Faida utha rahe ho pur bakri ko halal kurke, cause we don't eat haram, haina Arjun haina haina haina? Looking forward to see what actual plan you have? We have ton of things in our mind, but we wanna see what actually our CV's have in their sleves for us? Better not to be very cheap like Dev......

Over all good episode 10/10 my POV...I seriously liked the episode, seriously looking forward to see one beautiful track of MaanEet & AA......

Thanks CV's for 1 more beautiful episode.....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu, Mangalam Garudadhwajah...
Mangalam Pundareekaksham, Mangalayatano Harih.....😳
...................EDITED..............
Nagme hain, shikwe hain
Kisse hain, baatein hain
Baatein bhool jaati hain
Yaadein yaad aati hain
Yeh yaadein kisi dil-o-jaanam ke
Chale jaane ke baad aati hain
Yaadein, yaadein, yaadein..
So Geet is missin her family.....finally...its normal fr a girl to miss her family especailly ven its her shaadi...da biggest day of her lyf.......i really felt her pain😭....it was a touchin scene....it would hav been really sweet of Maan if he wd hav got her parents on dis day...bt again der mite b sum limitatns to get da actors😕....
Pinky,Taasha n der frnd plannin sumthin....hmmm..Joothe churane ke iraade hai kya ladikyon??😛...chalo chalo chalooo😆......humare naam roshan karo😉....churo joothe aur lootlo apne Jeeju k jaib.....all da best ladkiyo!!😉 

Aake Mujhe Le Jaayega Haan...
Chori Chori Chupke Se Aayega Woh...
Yehi Jeevan Hai Apna Yehi Tho Woh Sapna...
Main Ne Dekha Tune Dekha Hum Sab Ne Dekha...
Fairytale 😍😳....yes every gurls dream...to get sumone who will undrstnd her mor dan herself...who wil take all her worries n gv her all da happines dat she has dreamt of 😍....very sweet scene....Loved da way she said Maan mere Maan Sir....so Maan is da raja n Geet hui pariyon ki raani.....😳😳

Gummsumm gummsumm rehne wali humri ek guzareya re..
Kal-kal kal-kal behne lagi jaise prem ki nadiya re...
Tujhe sang preet humne lagai hai...
Tab jaage yeh rutt aayi hai...
Tune toh pal bhar mein chori kiya re jiya mora jiya.....
So Mr.Maan Singh Khurana has finally accepted dat he is a changed man...yes he neva knew how to smile...he neav belivd in love n relations....one name changed everythin...Geet came into his lyf as da song of his lyf changed it complelty n changed him....Less is always More in da case of dis man...😳

hosh main main nahi yeh gashi bhi nahi...
is sadi main kkabhi yeh hua bhi nahi...
jism ghulne laga ruh galne lagi....
pao rukne lage raah chalne lagi...
aasman badalon par karvatein le raha hain...
Well Well...yeh Arjun aur Annie ke lub istory tho KJO ke rapid fire round se bhi phast phast hai re 😕😕.....Chat mangni phat shaadi??😲😕 yeh tho Ghandharva Vivah hai.....Chaand Sitare...Zaameen aasman banege gavah😉......so da questn remains - Will AA accept dis shaadi in frnt of family n frnd or will dey wait till all da problms(read NT😆) sort out n den flash da news😕.....Annie wil do ANYTHIN fr Arjun...dis has to mean sumthin...will she go against her family fr her lover/hubby?? will Arjun get KC usin Annie n ruin Maan finacially? or will he litrly use Annie n den ruin Maan mentally??Gosh!!! ithne saare questn...

soo many questn in my mind n i can see wat Jeeju wd hav written if he was here - Wait and Watch😉- so me gonna do dat.....wait n watch....😛

Luks lyk dey r goin to push da Phere and da Grahpravesh onto Maha Fridy n Super Saturdy.....we r waitin....IDIOTS r ready to witness da most glamourous,grnd n da most awaitd shaadi of da Indian Television.....bring it on guys!!!!!😛

Loads of Luv,
Lavzz....
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
rTamanae saari aaj poori hone ka deen hai...
.Khawboon ke rang laane ka deen hai...
Khusiyon ka aaj barati banae ka deen hai....
Hamari Mohababat ki doli uthne ka deen hai....
Mere ghodi chadne tumhare dulhan banae ka deen hai...
Aaj hamari shaadi ka deen hai...shaadi ka deen hai....

aaj Maan ki barat ka deen hai......
Anie ki suhag raat ka deen hai....
aaj kissi ki shaadi ka deen hai...
uski bahan ki barbaadi ke deen hai....

All wedding rituals are shown perfectly ......depicting perfect big fat punjabi wedding.....
till now  like ribbon cutting....rasam exactly happned  in my sis wedding....The way they showed..Varmala..and how geet came to stage in channi....it was exactly like how it happened...with my sister.....and than Milni and gift session.....r..Probaly they will show Phere later on.....thats what happen in hindu punjabi wedding specially...and sometime in sikh wedding phere are done in last....becuase usually muhurat for phere's are in mid night....for that reason....milani is planned before pheres....which is what happend in this case/....so they show pheres in last as  Milani is done......my sister phere happned next day.......than joote churana......I want that to happen too.........maneet wedding is like video recap of my sister wedding......Hopefully they will show all rituals like this.....I am loving this pujabi wedding.

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ani-Arjun Seq

Still not able to point out what he is planning to do...its all assumptions and more assumptions....

The way they exchanged Garlands and he said all those Soul-mates waali line 😕 made me feel there could be two possibilities

1) Ani-Arjun is actually marrying (Obviously in their own style) and then Arjun becomes Maan's bro-in-law and like that he will target at the MSK enterprise etc (Too out of league i know but i was just trying to pacify myself and make believe that he will not impregnate her)

2) Obviously he will make Ani feel that she is his forever and all this Varmala act will make her go boldly sleep with him if that's what he is planning to do

Currently Ani-Arjun track is the Backdrop...Arjun's revenge is the premise.... but i donno if i like the revenge angle..the way it is it shows now respect for women😕

But all said and done..... Agreed they are trying to show that Arjun is not Maan.....but why are they showing he is just another Dev???

For Dev Bedding Geet even inspite of knowing that he was to flee the next day was nothing but his selfish interest....Now for Arjun if he is trying to get Ani to bed and ruin her life , its nothing but a selfish motive.....

Arjun's fight is with Maan so fight with him not through Annie
Now in this context arises the question  does he know the whole truth of NT,DEV & GEET?

Is Arjun any different from Dev? They use women as their escape route or tools to seek revenge.... NOT DONE
WOMEN NEED TO BE RESPECTED

U wanna take revenge from a guy, toh usse related kisi ladki ki zindagi tabah kardo....you wanna take revenge from the a girl directly then uska Rape kardo😡

Kya ladki ki feelings, uski izzat sab kuch ithni sasthi hai ????...I know its a show and hence fictional....still why this insensitivity???

I agree GHSP is a Fictional Show and the way it was projecting Itself all these month i felt that Geet would set an example by showing that such things are wrong....So should they be endorsing such sequences???

I mean they showed one such incident on Geet and they bought it into a positive light.....now of they are planning to go ahead with this on Ani-Arjun they are favoring it rather than speaking against it....

But all this is based on how the characters and their tracks have been showcased.....

So if not this then what???

The best thing would be Ani after all this not falling for this and boldly saying no i am not gonna sleep with u till we are properly married in front of our family with all reethi rivaaz tab shayad ek alag twist ho😊

If the guy puts sindoor on and says i want to marry you and i love you and still if Ani does not fall for those words wont she be accused of being jaded? and distrustful? He has already made one such statement...

Once she did say i will do anything but i wont do that and now Mr.Arjun is duping her with a promise of marriage that is his treachery not the girl's fault...But still hope the girl has some sense and does not get swayed by..emotions that are new

Another twist would be to bring Geet into the Picture she has been a Victim of a Dupe Marriage...If
before anything happens, Geet catches them red handed like hugging/foreplay or something like that and decide to do something about it...then it can slightly be taken as a closure to her dialogue she makes on the engagement day right????

"Agar main Chup rahi naajnae aur kithni Masoon Ladkiyo ki zindagi aise hi ek Dev ki wajan se Kharab ho jaayegi ???"

I am looking forward for GHSP to be a Benchmark by showing  that it was a show which hogged the limelight with a women standing for herself after being cheated and they will never endorse such a track, which will give out the wrong message😊

Dekhte hai😉

This is Not a KEKTA SHOW...Like how we discussed a show become/ does not become Kekta only from the execution POV....Ek alag nazariya se pesh karo......If smartly,beautifully and logically done koi bhi kharab Seq bench mark ho saktha hai😉

Earlier also we have had tracks which required suspension of disbelief but execution was so good that we overlooked the logical inconsistencies. Now since logic and execution are both bad...everyone is ....These are areas that can be worked upon...and who better than our CV's jo hamesha se boht acha kathe aaye hai 😊

Geet, her struggles, Maan supporting her and galvanize her for the challenges ahead, need to be dealt with sheer brilliance and intelligence.

Geet becoming a woman of substance, a woman of the world with her modest power and trained insight behind which one of the biggest role is of Maan and how she aids Maan to build a better and futuristic empire interspersed with the hot scenes, the subtle romance and the necessary Drama....

Yes the while track will turn towards the promo i was talking about recently......

The initial First two promos to be precise shows how proud people were to name their baby Geet...even if it was a Boy they were gonna go with GEETesh....

"Woh sab ke liye Misaal ban gayi...aakhir Geet ne aisa kya kiya "

was the first dialogue...to promote the show....

So if the Geet going Strong /Bold/With more will power with its due subtely comes into play then the Promo remains alove...

Shivi Track wind up nahi hua...Its on Baby
😉

*********************************************************************************************************

Another Possible thing that can be shown hence leading to a closure is the Geet-Ani Convo at the first Meeting 

Geet says: Koi bhi sabyata Buri nahi hothi...Magar haan Insaan ko apni Sanskaar Yaad rakhna chahiye...taraki ke naam par aaj kal ke ladkiyon ko apni jadon ko thodna nahi chahiye

Ani : Yeh culture, sanskriti, yeh saare sabd aurat ke liye kyu bane hai??? Apko nahi lagtha humari desh ke aurat isliye pichadthi jaa rahi hai kyuki hum in shabdo ke peche bhagthe rehthe hai...Aaj ki ladkiyon ko agar wakaiye mein aage badna hai toh, in purani vicharo waali ladiyo se chutkara paana padega...nahi toh hum kabhi independent nahi ho sakte

Well baat Taraki ki thi...Par soch Sabyatha aur sanskar ki

Geet, small town girl has always achieved her goals remaining in the circle of her culture...Not once has she crossed that line...She supports the western culture but is not ready to do something wrong in the name of it....She is strong, has a unbeatable willpower and hence won all the battle of her life😊

Sleeping,Lovemaking before marriage is something more Western (I believe)....it definitely is not a part of our culture...even if something on this track comes up.....Ani being 18 is gonna be totally shattered...same like how Geet was....But since Geet chose to change her destiny and get her life on tracks the way she wants i presume Ani will be shown in a different light...where a more vulnerable side of the same is shown.....So that

1)Geet will have a role to play once again by giving her honsla etc....
or
2) is track ka closure ho saktha hai....ki sanskar/Sabyata chahe koi bhi ho it does not give us the permission to do something that leaves us broken and fall in our own eyes

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago