Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i thought chanchal and jawahar are guiding him!!!!!!!!!
but viren is capable of guiding himself!!!!!!!!!!!
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
"We hear that Viren has a childhood past that forces him to behave so weirdly with Nivedita"

This is wat I read in the artlcle,  which means somewhere Nivi is also conected with his childhood.  May be his childhood love(Which I am very sure) or could be something else
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Yes I agree with u am sure he will never join his parents,  because he is not Evil he is just psychotic or just wants revenge from Sidharth

Yeah at the moment all we are seeing is that get really wants revenge from Sid, Why? We will have to wait and see.

Him joining his parent is a destruction of him and the show lol..

Dont think hes evil, I mean he saved Nivi in his entry without even knowing her.

Hes got his own view of seeing the world... a view that is misguiding him.

Originally posted by: COOLGIRLLAVANYA

i thought chanchal and jawahar are guiding him!!!!!!!!!

but viren is capable of guiding himself!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe atleast we know hes not dumb and following his parents like a lap dog :D

"We hear that Viren has a childhood past that forces him to behave so weirdly with Nivedita"

This is wat I read in the artlcle,  which means somewhere Nivi is also conected with his childhood.  May be his childhood love(Which I am very sure) or could be something else

Nivi probably is connected.

Childhood love? But why did he start off hating her (without knowing its her)? Daughter of the enemy etc?
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

Nivi probably is connected.

Childhood love? But why did he start off hating her (without knowing its her)? Daughter of the enemy etc?

This is something that has got to be thought about,  But I think this is the picture CC created in front of him  then later when he came to know that Nivi is the same girl whom he has been saving all this time he asks himself,  kya yeh wohi ladki hai jo apni khud ki madad nahi kar sakti, woh kisi ke khilaaf saazish kar sakti hai:  (This girl who cannot help herself can she do conspiracy against others),  We are guessing so many things now but the actual truth is yet to be revealed,  But I really hope the reason they give for Viren's behaviour will be justified
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
don't tell me that viren is angry with both nivi and sid!!!!!!!!!!!2 darpoks!!!!!

This is something that has got to be thought about,  But I think this is the picture CC created in front of him  then later when he came to know that Nivi is the same girl whom he has been saving all this time he asks himself,  kya yeh wohi ladki hai jo apni khud ki madad nahi kar sakti, woh kisi ke khilaaf saazish kar sakti hai:  (This girl who cannot help herself can she do conspiracy against others),  We are guessing so many things now but the actual truth is yet to be revealed,  But I really hope the reason they give for Viren's behaviour will be justified

It is looks like now Viren doesnt have any problem with Nivi now... and he knows that what happened to Daddji is not Nivis fault. Hes just after Sid

But if he was in love with Nivi from childhood why did he have such a negative view of her when he enters the show? And looks like he would do anything to get her for whats she did to his family.

Wouldnt he have a soft spot for her being his love from childhood. Looks like atm only reason he throught Nivi couldnt cause his family any problem was becasue he met Nivi not knowing it was her. And decided that shes not a girl that would cause problems in the family.
Pia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG he doesnt love her???😕 NOO!