Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lavalina

hey guys actually zat name was one of our proposal.................great

Thanks for confirming it for me. I thought that the tagline is one of the ones suggested in Tara's thread, but wasn't sure about it.
misti73 thumbnail

Tilllluuuuuuuuuuu! You are back!Hope you are building up your energy and not doing too much work.😉😃

dany89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the article,can wait to see our Avina back!I am so happy for them!👍🏼
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: misti73

Tilllluuuuuuuuuuu! You are back!Hope you are building up your energy and not doing too much work.😉😃

aww yesh yesh!!! me missed u choo much!!! 😆
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

[

Neerja I think the same can also be said of Bollywood movies.........but the scenario there is slowly changing. The same might also happen in the teleworld.

Now channels are trying to bring something different contents in their coming soaps, not oversized family dramas,saas bahu sagas or different from the run-of-the-mill kind dramas....Something is very funny about Zee, ..Not long time back Its  show were different and progressive,bold in contents but after the entry of K brand the whole scenario changed....But why Zee is going backward i can not understand as far CB was concerned it was different and was a mainly a love story given  different treatment....Some X factor was there which hooked me to this soap...Yes change is there but in slow motion....They are for masses not classes
Edited by neerjashingla - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Danadany

Thanks for the article,can wait to see our Avina back!I am so happy for them!👍🏼

You are welcome Danadany.😃
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Now channels are trying to bring something different contents in their coming soaps, not oversized family dramas,saas bahu sagas or different from the run-of-the-mill kind dramas....Something is very funny about Zee, ..Not long time back Its  show were different and progressive,bold in contents but after the entry of K brand the whole scenario changed....But why Zee is going backward i can not understand as far CB was concerned it was different and was a mainly a love story given  different treatment....Some X factor was there which hooked me to this soap...Yes change is there but in slow motion....They are for masses not classes

Neerja you are right that Zee was much more progressive in 1990s than what is is now.........other than Banegi Apni Baat they also had a very good show called Hasratein. Those shows were about grey characters...and people like them do exist in life........thats why I wonder that Zee at that time was run by people who were more farsighted and had more intelligence than the current lot ruling the roost in the channel now. What a strange situation, instead of going forward Zee has gone backward. 
As for change...........it will be a slow one and I think in order to have any affectt the change has to happen with the masses.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Neerja you are right that Zee was much more progressive in 1990s than what is is now.........other than Banegi Apni Baat they also had a very good show called Hasratein. Those shows were about grey characters...and people like them do exist in life........thats why I wonder that Zee at that time was run by people who were more farsighted and had more intelligence than the current lot ruling the roost in the channel now. What a strange situation, instead of going forward Zee has gone backward. 
As for change...........it will be a slow one and I think in order to have any affectt the change has to happen with the masses.

I think in those days Subhash Chandra himself used to deal with all these so we got good stories  now the entire thing is looked by senior employees who have their own personal agenda and idiosyncrasies so we see the results.
Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
Then sure this was the reason ....When you launch a channel you want best ...That time there were no saas- bahu sagas...Different stories with different contents with good actors...That time nobody was in the race to compete with Bold& Beautiful.... By hook or by crook, bringing all kind of manipulation , multi- marriage tracks and what not....Just want Zee to  have a look in their archive and  find out where they are going wrong...
Neerjaa thumbnail
While surfing through the channels, i found something interesting in SP at 2pm slot ....some freshness was there...Why Zee is running in circles, you do not find anything fresh in its story concepts... i liked the Pardes concept...story line is good, old values with modern thinking.....God knows what  concept they have in mind....DJ,s recent shows are disappointing, as they are also in to the rat race....