Sidharth's Secret!!!

star_night thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
In yesterday's episode they had showed sid's relationship with his wife.......well it seems to be almost nice only,she's conserned abt the career and future of her husband , i really liked the way she told "Mein cahti hoon ki papaji ek company toh aapke naam karein"😊....but nothing can be judged in a day.....

As for the Secret behind Sid's Dream is yet unknown.....Wht was sid fond of??? does he know the Lock of the Key his wife showed him???

Was sidharth a Painter or Singer??? And Why is tht there's no company named after Sidharth??? wht do u all think abt it???😕

Well this serial everyday brings a new twist i think it'll take months to understand wht is every character's problem!!!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaahiiVe thumbnail
I think he was an artist who promised his father he won't ever draw again - thats why he was so mad at the son and din't help him.
sushant1002001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he was a painter for sure
nice post
@sid's wife- i m really liking her character, the way she rather than going behind her son, she stayed and consoled him
i lov the way sid cares for his family and vice versa
@sid's secret- i m not sure whether the key has to do anything wid sid or not

everyday some clues are coming across each day
many truths are needed to be unfolded
trendzy thumbnail
I think he aspired to become an artist  n he must have been very good at drawing but when his dad must have come to know about it he must have banned him from pursuing a career in the same after which he had no other choice but to sacrifice his dreams n join the family buisness........... Edited by trendzy - 13 years ago
vernaly thumbnail
sid's story(if he is an artist) reminds me of 'The master of the game' novel