Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shibz

@Nisha: i agree...we must let teh craetivse know...one of them can message the creative head i think...n u are right bout the music...wen i think of it now, the scenes were executed well..it did not remind of kutumb but the music did..!!

..i have a feeling that this was the end to the rememberance of old shows.. hopefully the divorce thing also fades away wit time... from now on we will get Arjuhi scenes exclusively...dey had to make a start dey did...hopefully KMH2 will have its on flavor intact in the comin epis too...

Exactly !!!   wed's epi had a kutumb tune it was ok but yday's I din like,  it was too much.
kavyasam thumbnail
@shika - thank u, loved ur take too.  lol the room one,  I know , I dont want him to move to guest room, just dhamki to both of them 🀣  aur phir smaller the room more the takkar πŸ˜‰. 
kavyasam thumbnail
[QUOTE=Eshu11
@all - guys do you think we should tell them that revamp ideas rather showing same concept in different characters.

Explanation on that:

The thing with KMH1, even if it was copied from old shows, the way the story waved and developed, we only ''remember Arjun and Arohi' in those scenes and we never infer ''like gauri and pratham'' ''like kavya and anjali'' ''like angad and kripa'' and so on. Even if the scenes closely matched to those jodis but it was watermarked to be ''arjun and arohi''

This was because the way they start and develop the concept gave a unique charm and restore it all the way to the end. Even if the scenes were at times repeated scenes but was not something that come in the audience mind initially,

Similarly just like today's is the jodi of Arjun and Arohi as watermarks, previous years were ''sujal and kashish'' ''mihir and tulsi'' ''lakshya kt eklavya'' ''karan nandini''''pratham gauri'' ''kavya anjali'' ''kripa angad''  and the list can continue. It is nothing new for on screen jodis are actually real life couple in Ekta's best jodis created!

Even if the story is developing slowly but the fact remains that whatever scene it is coming, we are having fun to watch but the very first thing cropped in our mind (added with the music from other shows) are ''hey thats the same like kavya anjali, same like pratham gauri.''

I believe it is a big loophole of KMH2 because in trying to copy old jodis, instead of keeping the watermark of Arjun and Arohi, it is more reviving the old jodis memories, especially ''pratham and gauri'' that played in her first highly success show.

I was thinking should not we let the CVS know that please don't play this old trick! Keep Arjun and Arohi's watermark as they had in KMH1 and not reviving of old jodis.

Please KMHians, share your views
[/QUOTE]

@pink - no nisha ,   for me it didnot occur as kavyanjali because I never watched it,  and  kutumb it didnot occur until the hate marraige track came. 
and there is a difference - in kutumb when they married they were still hating,  gauri had a houseful of wellwishers in sasural and both families were friends.  they fall in love later but stay in love till the end,  it is not hate afterwards it is only pain in love.

here they are in love and giving a feel of hatred,  arohi has no well wisher in sasural, both families arch enemies, and the false mesh of hate will be gone with wind soon, it is going to be interesting.

what I am saying is,  I am not saying it is complete original concept , but till now it has been executed well, like u said only certain bg score reminds me of kutumb, otherwise I dont see any similarity except hate marraige track. 

@blue -  again I think it is not such big a loophole,  I agree they are copying some scenes and blending them with others,  but it still is not reminding me of any other jodi, except for the  kutumb tune , I am fine with it till now  as long as they keep the character traits of Arjun arohi intact . 

@red - we should definitly let cvs know that some of the scenes are cliched and the bg score has to improve drastically they are just merging however they want. 

Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@ Kavya
I really wanted to wait that 5 days to end, you know because I am 100 pct sure after the 5 days, new fun tracks are coming and now even one article has confirmed that the eviltrack is ending soon. in one of the post we have it
(the post from ''shinyclassic'')

I actually love the way story grows, I will have it one of my post. I like what they try to show - it is still carrying the fairytale feel for me but when even myself and others we are comparing it with the previous hit shows, old memories are coming back. i did not watch kutumb and yeah the way the show continued too was different. I still want what is coming as watermarked and signed Arjun and Arohi;-)

You see they have just covered quite number of loopholes mended recently and now it is not on the scenes but the music tht was attached to kmh charm. I was still thinking it to be temporary and when they are going to be in love - it will be '''mahiyaaaa'' and ''teri saason'' lolz
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyasam

[QUOTE=Eshu11

@all - guys do you think we should tell them that revamp ideas rather showing same concept in different characters.

Explanation on that:

The thing with KMH1, even if it was copied from old shows, the way the story waved and developed, we only ''remember Arjun and Arohi' in those scenes and we never infer ''like gauri and pratham'' ''like kavya and anjali'' ''like angad and kripa'' and so on. Even if the scenes closely matched to those jodis but it was watermarked to be ''arjun and arohi''

This was because the way they start and develop the concept gave a unique charm and restore it all the way to the end. Even if the scenes were at times repeated scenes but was not something that come in the audience mind initially,

Similarly just like today's is the jodi of Arjun and Arohi as watermarks, previous years were ''sujal and kashish'' ''mihir and tulsi'' ''lakshya kt eklavya'' ''karan nandini''''pratham gauri'' ''kavya anjali'' ''kripa angad''  and the list can continue. It is nothing new for on screen jodis are actually real life couple in Ekta's best jodis created!

Even if the story is developing slowly but the fact remains that whatever scene it is coming, we are having fun to watch but the very first thing cropped in our mind (added with the music from other shows) are ''hey thats the same like kavya anjali, same like pratham gauri.''

I believe it is a big loophole of KMH2 because in trying to copy old jodis, instead of keeping the watermark of Arjun and Arohi, it is more reviving the old jodis memories, especially ''pratham and gauri'' that played in her first highly success show.

I was thinking should not we let the CVS know that please don't play this old trick! Keep Arjun and Arohi's watermark as they had in KMH1 and not reviving of old jodis.

Please KMHians, share your views

@pink - no nisha ,   for me it didnot occur as kavyanjali because I never watched it,  and  kutumb it didnot occur until the hate marraige track came. 
and there is a difference - in kutumb when they married they were still hating,  gauri had a houseful of wellwishers in sasural and both families were friends.  they fall in love later but stay in love till the end,  it is not hate afterwards it is only pain in love.

here they are in love and giving a feel of hatred,  arohi has no well wisher in sasural, both families arch enemies, and the false mesh of hate will be gone with wind soon, it is going to be interesting.

what I am saying is,  I am not saying it is complete original concept , but till now it has been executed well, like u said only certain bg score reminds me of kutumb, otherwise I dont see any similarity except hate marraige track. 

@blue -  again I think it is not such big a loophole,  I agree they are copying some byand blending them with others,  but it still is not reminding me of any other jodi, except for the  kutumb tune , I am fine with it till now  as long as they keep the character traits of Arjun arohi intact . 

@red - we should definitly let cvs know that some of the scenes are cliched and the bg score has to improve drastically they are just merging however they want. 

yaa i agree wid kavya . we should give them some more time to watch d real story . n if balaji is gud in copying things  then  they r also gud in creating new love stories reel n real. πŸ˜‰
but ya if after some episodes we find it cliche we"ll deffo let them know. (but where ? they r not active on their fb page )
n ya there is a difference bw kutumb n kmh .....kutumb was all abt tiff bw couple but kmh is all abt tiff bw families .
as far now d music is d only prob . n  i m sure arjuhi is able to create new magic. so no prob.
n i m excited after that new article of indya.com ...that tiff part is over n now they will realise that they cant live widout each other . (smthn like that )πŸ˜‰

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Man is a knot into which relationships are tied.  ~Antoine de Saint-Exupry

singhania's holding a party.....suddenly 

DHOL

arohi made a dhamakedar entry....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ this time round arohi took the cake...she was the highlight of the epi.....n she made most of it...way to go kritika...loved ur acting...⭐️⭐️⭐️

Trouble is part of your life, and if you don't share it, you don't give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough.  ~Dinah Shore

the quote is a little misfit here but its a part of furture prediction....arohi stepped in n asked her HUBBY DEAR for her right to stay in singhania mansion.....arjun's expressions were quite cute...he was having a sarcastic yet romantic smile on his face seeing arohi in that HOT SARI...πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

as i already late so will give a shorrt post...πŸ˜†

arohi gave all back to arjun n his family....ONE BY ONE.....πŸ‘πŸΌ

each insult was returned back right there,.right then...πŸ‘

There are times when two people need to step apart from one another, but there is no rule that says they have to turn and fire.  ~Robert Brault,

arjuhi sure r making way for alot of masala in coming epis....

Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.  ~Rainer Maria Rilke

im looking forward to the coming maha epi n arjuhi's dance also...πŸ˜›

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shibz

just finished readin all the takes...guyz...u are brilliant...🀣🀣
Nisha, Vaishnavi, Shikha, Kavya, aksh4IF🀣, Shilpa, Amna, olly, JannatπŸ˜†, Sruju, Shivani, Gemini, Maheen, Pooja(wen did u edit?πŸ˜†) , Anita dii, Rasika, Tehreem(u edited tooπŸ˜†),Bollywood crazed..loved readin your posts,...πŸ˜ƒ

@Mansi..welcum dear..πŸ€—

hahhha i have been updating lately right after coming from college and then i go on and do my busy work πŸ˜†
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today's Discussion Thread

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1597445#38361290

and to all u people who seem to skip over the main post, look at the siggie 😳 its been changed today...

janamanasi thumbnail

Thanks for the Welcome!

KMH taught me twitter & India Forums..thanx KMH!!!!!!! for giving me so many friends..

Aarohi! - how can we forget the SHOT........... Pele, Maradona and Beckham sabki chutti....Aarohi why not start a football training academy(part- time)

Arjun-Kitne din bhagoge apne pyar se......

Dadi - Tussi great ho! Agar aap jaise dadi kuch aur ho jayain.. to naajane kitno ki zindegi ban jayain...

Friends :
I do not understand why few friends keep saying remake of Kutumb and all.....

Dear even if it is a remake( which i don't think so)just sit n njoy...u go to cinemas these days to see remakes ...sequel and all....why not just enjoy ...... atleast far far far better than saas and bahus' ki kahani... i have  a strong feeling that people who feel that its a remake of Kutumb.....  must be waiting eagerly for the next day episode....

i do miss the night and the next day till i see the next episode.....

KMH Team ---keep the good work going.. we all r with u...
ana.khan thumbnail
luvin it.......thxxxxxx...........