Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
uhm
talk about being unfair

Madhuri was right for saying that there are No excuses
Minionite thumbnail
While Madhuri was right about saying that it was unfair, a friend of mine told me that when the stars and choreographers get chosen for shows like Jhalak, they have to sign a contract, which stipulates that unless a doctor forbids them from dancing, they have to dance. My friend used to work with a similar show before (I won't name it). My friend said that if the doctor said that Daya can't dance, then they can't kick him out and there's nothing unfair about it. If the doctor said to Salman that he can dance, but not take too much pressure then that's how it will be. Ultimately it's up to the person if they want to dance or not, but if they have a doctor's note that says that they can't perform, then they can't and they won't be kicked out either.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aren't there gonna be wildcard performances next week?😕

Anyways, I don't get it, I mean I may be supporting Daya Sir, but I am not a blind supporter. How can we vote for him without seeing him perform? Just out of 'love'? 😕 If there are no WC performances next week, then let Daya perform on Tuesday, and someone else to perform on Monday in place of him 🤔

How can they even compare Daya to Salman? Didn't expect this from Madhuri ji, the wittiest of the lot.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I didn't like Madhuri's comment. :-(

There's a difference between injury to your leg, and injury to the back. Clever choreography can, in some cases, cover up for the injury to the leg, like Salman did. In the song 'Bawre' (Movie: Luck by chance) Hrithik was recovering from a knee surgery and the choreo Vaibhavi gave him steps such that he wouldn't have to exert any pressure on one knee. Most of the dance was on one leg. So injury to the leg, in some cases can be covered up. (Here, I do not mean to say that this means Salman should have performed inspite of his leg injury, I would have been okay if he had taken a break too. I just want to point out that there are sometimes ways to manage the situation in case of an injury to leg.)

Injury or pain to the spine/back cannot be covered up while dancing, in my opinion. A person needs some rest to get over it. Description of Daya's condition seems like it is too painful. My friend had such a problem too and was advised bed rest.

Add to it, there is no reason to compare Salman with Daya. As the article says it well, he is a professional and can handle it. But more important than that is the fact that Salman CHOSE to do it on his own. He CHOSE to take the risk. That does not mean others should also be expected to take risks like him. Even if they were both non-dancers, why should there be a comparison of 'if he can do it why can't you do it too?' by the judges? Everyone does not have the same tolerance level, or the desire to take risks. Many people think practically and want to safeguard their health. I don't find anything wrong here.

kimiwalia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
.i am so upset :( i cried...
omg i really hope his back is perfect soon.. i love you so much Daya..god bless you..i wont watch Jhalak Now... love you so much.....
without u..i dont know, im sooooo upset....

And i am so pissed about Madhuri's comment...
its a BACK injury..its way different from foot injury..both are horrbile.. but Salman is professional and he can find a way to perform with one foot being used..But Daya, its his back.. what is he supposed to do.. i will vote for him 10000 times if it has to, but if JDJ is causing him a back injury then its better off hes not there.. 
i love you daya
EatPrayLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here's hoping he gets well soon!

I think there is no cause for jumping to conclusions right now. Lets wait and see the episode and evaluate the context in which Madhuri said these words, if she did make such a comment after all.

aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GET WELL SOON DAYA SIR..........

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Daya Sir has injured his back and judges comparing a non-dancer with a dance perfectionist..   !!

If Daya Sir is given a chance through voters... then he doesn't lack fans who love him and bestow their support with innumerable number of votes...  one-fourth of votes are enough to keep him away from danger zone and elimination... But this time , the situation is different - because no admirer would prefer to see Daya Sir in this kind of pain...  and dance at the cost of his health... 

" JDJ is not more than HIM..."

prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wish Daya Sir a speedy recovery....

How can people talk about Daya Sir's performance who has elegantly managed not to come in danger zone even once so far to those who are visitors there.  such big mouths should shut up as we are not interested in hearing their comments
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@prettywomen - Actually u know what ...   We are silently tolerating such non-sense because we very well know what a big time waste it is to explain every such comment...   Such posts don't even worth a percent to understand What & Who Dayanand Shetty is and how much HE means to CIDians... 

people have been liking HIM since 14 long years so obviously he has a vast fan-following , who extended their support through votes ...  All the time comparing his dancing skills with other well known dancers and discussing about his voters ,  such discussion it self speaks a lot about what to they have for HIM... 

Anyways if every CIDian start posting their reverts to every post am sure Moderators of IF shall come in between to stop us...  but CIDians understand such rules better... so we maintain our  peace for a better atmosphere of this forum but not that  WE CAN'T raise voices for our HERO as other admirers do for their rescpective celebrity
Edited by twinklelovesCID - 13 years ago