hazra66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

hey guys...i hve started a new ff...i knw there r many ff's of mine which r pending bt the idea just clicked my mind n i thought of sharing with u all..n i will try my best to update soon..

credit goes to stuti(stuti_naksh4eva) for the banner

character sketch...
sharma family...
mayank sharma...

he is the elder brother of samrat...he studies in excel clg...he is very smart,hot n dashing..he is only interested in girls...ha hate studies...n he is a prankster...he thinks that girls r only for timepaas...he dont belive in marraige...
samrat sharma..

he is also same like mayank...he is also a prankster n always interested in girls...but he never hurt any girl...he thinks that love is everything...pyar hai to sab kuch hai aur pyar nahi to kuch bhi nahi..he belive in love...he always dream abt his dream girl...he is waiting for her dream girl to come soon in his life...

sabarwal family..
roby sabarwal...

he is the only son of his parents...his dad is a great bussinessman...n he works with hi s dad...he smokes n drinks a lot...he thinks that girls r only for fun...he use girls just for fun...he thinks that he can do anything as ha has money power..he thinks that paisa hai to sab kuch hai...

bhusan family...
kasturi bhusan..

she is the elder sister of nupur and gunjan...she has completed her studies..they r middle class people n they live with their mom...their father died in accident so there in no one to earn for their family..so kasturi got a job n she started earning for her family bt due to some reason she left the job...she is very simple n loves her family...
nupur bhusan..

she studies in excel clg..she is very bubbly type girl..she has many dreams...she thinks that uske sapno ka rajkumar use bohot jald milega..she loves her family a lot...n she hate mayank and samrat bcoz she think that they r very bad n always think abt girls...
gunjan bhusan..

she also studies in excel clg...she is very shy n very simple girl..riddhima gupta is her best frnd...they both share evrything with each other...she is also a frnd of arman...

mallik family..
arman mallik..

he is the only son of his parents...n he also studies in excel clg with riddhima gupta...riddhima and arman r best frnds and alwaz help each other during problems...arman is very frndly guy n he belives in love...he has never fall in love with any1...bt he thinks that he is very special n that girl would be very lucky who would marry him...he thinks tht he is the best...

gupta family..
riddhima gupta..

she lives with her parents...she thinks that she is lucky to have gunjan in her life coz she is like her sister...she has no sisters so she share evrthing with gunjan...n they both r best frnds...she secretly loves arman but never told him...she wants that arman shuld propose him n she is confident that one day his love will propose him...gunjan also dnt knw that riddhima loves arman...

so tell me did u like the concept...guys pls be honest n feel free to comment...n guys...pls suggest a title for this ff...waiting for ur comments...hazra..

INDEX...
character sketch-page 1
part 1-page 9
part 2-page 16
part 3-page 21
part 4-page 27
part 5-page 34
part 6-page 39

Edited by hazraluvsalman - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice CS yaar
thanxxx 4 d pm Edited by tehzeeb25 - 13 years ago
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice one but characters bohut zyada hogaya hai
hazra66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya_27_23

nice one but characters bohut zyada hogaya hai

hmmm...i kne..bt i will try to manage it...😊
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey hazraa gr8 concept...looking forward to updatess.thnx for the pm
sakshilovesAR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

heyy

veryy nice concept

do keep pmind me

continuee soon

sakshi

No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hazraaa πŸ€—
The Character Sketch Is Awesomee & I Mean It !! πŸ˜ You Should Give It A Try & Really Want To Read MOREEE About This Concept ! πŸ˜³ You Have To Add me In Your PM List && Pllzz Start This One Very SOON < 3 ! 😳

sreelu.januable thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thats really awesome.....ill keep wating for updates😊
...Mitali... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hazra your ff is just awesome do continue and plz pm me😊-mitali
koolgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice do cont sooon n plz do add me in PM list