Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

I'm very disappointed by the results.

One after another the good dancers are going, all due to the voting pattern which we cannot completely comprehend.

I had never thought Daya was so popular so as to beat soap stars like Ragini and Ankita. It was my Mom who gave me the reality check that probably the audience watching such soaps is getting divided between Mahi Ankita Ragini and Sushant. The audience watching CID comes in a different league, cos there is no way CID and daily soaps can be compared. Similarily their audiences too are different.

Shekhar too is immensely popular in Bihar/UP, he had even stood for elections there- now if politicians find his popularity bankable to the extent that they are giving him a ticket, then what is JDJ in comparison to that? I'm sorry but I'm suspecting regional bias.

My predictions- next to go will be Ragini/Mahi.

Feeling really bad for Ankita who probably isn't getting a chance to be back through wild-card. Also, I'm feeling really scared for Sushant. It seems, as of now, that Shekhar and Daya will beat Sushant.

When I told the last statement to my Mom, all she said was, "I won't be surprised if that happens."  :- (

vinshe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I so hoped that Shekhar or Mahi will get out.. their acts were not great at all.. Ankita on the other hand was very gracious and nice.. Well this shows the show is so rigged..
niks_pri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is really shocking ankita was very good very disappointed :(
lfaiyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: msrk

The next evictin from JDJ is Ankita.... from one tv website..

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa gets another shocker..

Ankita too has been saved from eliminations this week as a part of the wild card so Salman and Yana are back with Ankita been retained in this elimination :)
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I thought there supposed to have WC next week?๐Ÿ˜• So how can there be an elimination?
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she didn't deserve to go at all. her last performance was so graceful and beautiful and on top of that she got the performer of the week too. this voting system is really confusing. i can't believe daya and shekhar are never in bottom???lyk seriously they are the weakest one in JDJ rite now. and after them it's mahi. this is just so sad.๐Ÿ˜” i hope as someone said that she is saved from the judges. it's really time for shekhar and daya to leave but going by the voting and sony  i doubt they will be out. i m scared that both of them might be in the finals๐Ÿ˜” and all the deserving might be eliminated.๐Ÿคข
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this whole show is scripted all the way ๐Ÿ˜ก Not fair at all to have good dancers like ankita leave the show. I don't know why Shekhar & Daya are still in the show...!! Esp Shekhar, he needs to leave !!! no offense to shekhar/daya fans ! It's my POV !!๐Ÿ˜•
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG.....W*F is going on???? Not Ankita and Ragini in the bottom...W*F is the public thinking๐Ÿ˜ก
berke thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค—everybody loves ragini and ankita or shushant .....but...........๐Ÿ˜‰.maybe enough people saw them on television ....๐Ÿ˜‰ Sometimes change is good.... why not .
cheapindiacall thumbnail
Do you really think so. They are not that floppy? I like them.

:-)

Desi Kuri
http://www.cheapindiacallingcards.net