hate samera for what she did
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
havnt u updated the SS yet?
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thank you friends for all your lovely comments ... will post a thank you note ... later on ...

working on the SS right now friends ... will b updating it very soon ... may B by tonight ... if I get time ... was busy the last few days so could not upate it ... sorry for the delay friends ... will surely update it by tonight ...
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice SS hima....and really very sorry for delayed reply.....but i was extremely busy wid office work....deadlines n all tat......finally got time.....

update soon....:)
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome FF add me to ur PM listπŸ˜ƒ
maan13579 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update do continue soon
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry For the delay friends … was busy … since the past few days … I wanted to give you all a massive update & ASAP but could not as I got busy with my family matters  β€¦ now looks like I have to break this part …. At that stage which you don't want but I have to …. Please read it & give me your views …. Hope I could reach upto your expectations … hope u all like this update … once again sorry for the delay …

Part 3:-

Girls I forgot to mention this in the first part …. As I wanted this whole story as an OS … but looks like this OS has become an SS … or might turn into a FF also …. Depending … on the story line ….

Geet is neither pregnant nor committed to any one like maan … but she has a good friend by the name of Yash & her entire family lives in hoshiarpur & are very supportive to her …. When geet wanted to work in delhi they allowed her to come to delhi & work & stand up on her feet … as they know that  geet's friends yash & pinky live in delhi & can be of some help to her … they both live close by to geet's home ….

Yash is pinky's brother …. Yash too likes geet a lot …. yash feelings are more than that of a friend towards geet … & is waiting for the right moment to express his feelings to geet  β€¦ Geet likes yash but only as a friend … nothing more than that … as geet has feelings towards maan … but is unsure about her feelings towards maan … as he is committed … so she is kind of suppressing her feelings towards him …

Maan now reaches geet's home … checks that geet's scooty is outside her home …. Confirms that geet is at home …. Therefore … Rings the door bell no one answers the door bell …. Maan calls geet's land line … geet is looking at the landline ring while crying … but does not answer it … maan is still calling her … hoping geet will answer it …. But no she does not answer it ….

Maan calls geet on her cell next … geet notices maan's name flashing on the screen …. She disconnects the call immediately as soon as she sees his name on it …

Maan is worried ,restless & feeling bad simultaneously …. He again calls her cell … she again disconnects it …

Maan again rings the door bell …. Still she does not answer it … maan is worried … thinks that if she does not open it the next time … he will break open the door & get in ….

Maan is ringing the door bell & knocks the door with full force simultaneously … hoping geet might come and open the door … no one answers the door even now … but as the door was not locked …(that's because geet after seeing the front page news  was so shocked that she does not lock it after closing the door & directly runs to her bed room )… the door opens slightly when maan knocks the door …

Maan – why didn't I try this way before … if I had knocked before …. the door would have opened long back …. Never mind … let me check where geet's room is …

Maan is checking the kitchen …. Does not find her … then he thinks that geet might be in her bedroom … so he walks towards another room … which he thinks is most probably geet's bedroom … geet is lying down in her bed & is crying inconsolably …. With her face buried in the pillow … and the newspaper clutched in her hand …

Maan knocks the door before he enters the room … geet gets up from her bed with eyes filled with tears after she hears the knock & turns & sees that maan is standing near the door … maan notices that there are tears in her eyes & thinks that she must be crying …

Maan – what's happening to me …. Why all this is happening to me … why is it that I can't see geet in this state … why am I worried for her … why is it … that I can't see her in pain or can't see tears in her eyes … is this love or … the reason for my restlessness is because of the pain what ever she is going through right now is because of me … or because of sameera … as she is my fiance … directly or indirectly I am responsible for geet's pain … is this the reason why I am feeling bad for her … only this … or some thing else ….

In the meanwhile Geet turns back again … wipes her tears & leaves the newspaper on the bed … again faces maan …. Geet is Controlling her tears …

[ mahi  BG starts … ]

Maan & geet's eyes meet  β€¦. They both are now looking into each other's eyes … have an eye lock session … maan lost in her eyes … after couple of minutes … slowly maan's eyes looks down & he quickly turns his head away & is looking else where & geet too notices that her duppatta is missing … & turns side ways … geet is now searching for her duppatta with her eyes … while standing still ….

Maan …. While looking for the duppatta is stealing glances at her ….. Both of their eyes meet on & off … geet feeling shy & bending her eyes …. Maan also could not control himself as to why he is stealing glances at her … he himself does not know what is the reason for the strange behaviour of his … & also thinking that geet is still looking beautiful inspite of crying a lot ….

Geet notices that the duppatta is close to where maan is standing … he spots the duppatta & goes near it & grabs it & throws it over geet …. While … it covers her face like a ghunghat …

maan lost in geet again … imagining geet in dulhan wali libaz … after it falls over her head … Well he can't help it … as he is totally in love with her … all he needs is now a small signal ….  For him to blurt out the truth to her ….

Maan comes out of his reverie … geet takes the duppatta off her head & wraps it around her neck … Now both looking at each other … geet still has tears in her eyes … maan walking slowly towards geet …

[ mahi  BG stops ]

Geet – maan sir … aap yahan …

Maan – geet … haan …  main … wo …

Geet – why are you over here sir ? that too at your secretary's house at this hour …

Maan is near geet …. He is just a foot away from her ….

Maan – geet I wanted to check on how you are …

Geet – oh so you wanted to check on me … to check on me whether I am alive or dea ….(here geet wanted to say dead but could not complete it … )

maan acts quickly as soon as she was about to say the word dead to him … he keeps his fingers on her lips … does not allow her to finish that word …

Maan – chup bilkul chup geet … not a single word after that …

[ mahi  BG starts …]

maan & geet have eye lock … with geet's lips trembling at the touch of maan … after couple of minutes …. Geet takes off his finger from her lips …

(scene here maan is pleading & geet is angry & in pain … while bechari geet is right in her anger & bechara maan is also right … )

Geet still has tears in her eyes …

Maan – geet … I have come to talk to you  ….

Geet – to talk to me … what do you want to talk to me …

Maan – geet … it's … about … it's about the article … geet …

Geet – article …

Maan – haan …. Geet … article …

Geet - but I don't want to talk to you in regards to anything thing …

geet turning back so that her back faces maan …. Maan makes her face him ….

Maan – please geet listen to me … I need to talk to you …  geet …

Geet – listen to you … sir …. what do you want me to listen … when there is nothing worthy to talk about …. Isn't it … maan sir ….

Tear drops falling off geet's eyes …. Maan wiping the tears off her face …. Both lost again ….

Maan – geet please don't cry geet … & it's not like what you are thinking geet …

Geet – oh … not like what I am thinking … then how is it …

Maan – please listen to me geet …

Geet – no … sir … I don't want to ….

Maan – geet you have to listen to me …

As geet was leaving from there … maan now grabbed geet by her shoulders  …. & is looking into her eyes ….

Geet – what should I listen & why should I listen …. & for whom should I listen ….

maan – you have to listen geet … you have to …

Geet is trying to free herself …. Maan raising his voice …

maan – for us …. Geet …. For us ….

Geet's struggle stopped for a second ….

Geet – for us …

Maan – yes geet … for us …

Geet – when did we both have became us …. maan sir … I think  you are forgetting that I am just your employee … only a secretary … who gets paid for executing her job perfectly … nothing more than that … isn't it ….

Tear drops again running down her cheeks again …. Maan wiping the tears off her face …. And again holding her intact ….

Maan – no geet no … please stop crying … I am begging you …

Geet again trying to free herself …

Geet -  please you stop it maan sir … & stop getting close to me …

Maan – geet … don't say that …

Geet – why shouldn't I ….

Tear drops again rolling off geet's cheeks …. Maan looking at her helplessly … as she asked him to not come close …maan thinking …. Whether to go close to her or not … wipe her tears or not …. But still holding her ….

Geet -  "I love my fiance deeply … geet is only a secretary … nothing more than that … " these were your words … isn't it … so please enlighten me … on …  when did you & me become us … & what do you mean by the word us & why am I being dragged into your matter … with no fault of mine …

Maan – geet … why aren't you not understanding this geet …. Please let me first finish what I wanted to talk to you … then we can talk everything one by one …

Geet  β€“ what do you want to talk to me …. Mr. Maan Singh Khurana …

Maan – why are you making the matters complicated …. Geet …

Geet – Oh …. So … now I am the one who is making the matters complicated … & by the way … who started all this … me right …

Maan – geet please let me explain …

Geet – ok … go ahead …

Maan – geet what ever news came in the news paper …. It's neither me nor my words … I really don't have any clue about it … if I had known … nothing of that sort would have happened …. what ever happened …. Has happened without my knowledge ….

Geet – oh is it … the great maan singh khurana has no clue as to what's happening around him …. & how every thing came in news …. Now this is breaking news to me ….

Maan – geet believe me … that is the truth …

Geet's struggle started again …. Maan again trying to get a grip over her ….

Geet – leave me sir …

Maan – no geet …

Geet – so …. that is it … right …

Maan – means …

Geet – means … now that you are finished … you can leave now … maan sir …

Maan – geet it is not like that ….

Geet – not like that …

Maan – I am not yet finished geet …

While geet was trying to free her self from maan's grip … Maan was pressing geet towards himself … they both are very close to each other ... Tears running down her face …

Geet – please leave me sir …. You are hurting me …

Maan – no not until … I am done ….

Geet – what else is there maan sir … & why are you wasting your precious time over a mere secretary like me … your fiance will be worried that u came running over here … I think you need to be over there with her …

Geet finally is freed … as soon as maan listens fiance he frees  geet  β€¦. Now geet is walking backwards … while maan is walking towards her ….

Maan – she's not here … she left to London …

Geet – oh …. That's why you are over here …. If she had not gone to London …. I think right now … you would be near her … explaining to her that there is nothing between you and me … isn't it … & I am just your secretary …. Nothing more than that ….

Geet is walking backwards & could not walk any more as she hits the wall … & finally maan pins her to the wall … & blocks her way with both of his hands ….

Maan – you think so …. Geet …. that if she was over here … I would be near her & not you ….you really think so …

Geet – what else should I think …

Maan – what else you should think …. Hmmm …. What else …. Don't you know …

Geet – don't I know … what am I supposed to know ….

Maan frustrated & shouting – can't you see it damn it …

Geet too shouts …– what am I supposed to see maan sir …. All I can see & understand is you are committed to her & as per your article …. "You both are very much in love with each other …. & I am being dragged into your life without my knowledge …. & by the way … what are you doing over here …. With your secretary …"

Maan – that is what you think ….

Geet – that is …. what it is …

Maan – can't you see anything else geet …

Geet – can't I see …. what ….

Maan – don't you see love in my eyes for you geet … don't you ….  

Geet – what ….

Maan – yes geet … you heard me right … I said love …

Maan – I love you geet …

Wanted to continue … will continue …later …. Sorry for the delay in update was really caught up in some household works … & was busy cause of that …. Hopefully if time permits … will give you the next update shortly … possibly by tonight … hoping that I will keep up my promise … thank you every one for the encouraging comments you all have posted …. Will post a thank you note later on …

I am thanking you all for your wonderful comments … wanted to post a thank you note but thought … instead of that … thought of using that time in updating the SS ….

Hope u all liked this update …please let me know on how u all liked it …

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome update yaar...loved it //you stopped in such a place yaar... please do continue soon ...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh hima awesome dear....loved it to the core.....