YIH Written Update 19th January 2011

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

YIH Written Update 19th January 2011 {EPISODE 66}

Manjari is walking on the road crying. She wipes her tears and sees Ranbir by her side.
Ranbir : this is a public road. Anybody can walk here. I just came to walk here. I am not following you. See, its such a good sunny day. (Manjari is not paying attention to Ranbir.) Manjari, if you had waited for some more time, then my love for you would have become little less. But from that moment to this moment, i started loving you more. In fact, i respect you more now.   
Manjari : then why you reacted like that?       
Ranbir : that, nothing.  
Manjari : oh, so you wanted to test me. You say that you trust me, but the truth is you dont trust me at all.  
Ranbir(catches his ears) : ok, i am really sorry. If you say I will say sorry 100 times, 200 times ok maximum 250 times. Ok. I will talk to my parents about our marriage soon. As soon as they come here, they will talk to your parents. Ok.   
Manjari smiles on hearing this.  
Manjari (smilingly) : you were supposed to say sorry 250 times, more 249 are left.   
Ranbir : Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.   
Then Manjari hug Ranbir smilingly.

AT AKSHAY's HOME
Akshay's mom is back from Delhi and brought gifts. Akshay comes. 
Akshay's mom : Where were you Akshay?   
Akshay : I was at uncle's place.  
Akshay's mom : ya right, solving their house problems is your hobby now. What problem of theirs you solved today?  
Akshay : The problem that you had created. You had called from Delhi. you realised with that just one call, what uncle had gone through?  
Akshay's mom : from so many years they are our neighbours. I consider them as my family,hence when their daughter was going on the wrong way so i warned them. I did my duty.   
Akshay : no, mom. You had just called to hurt them. You cant lie to me.  
Akshay's mom : ya ok, i had called to hurt them. But because of them, i know how much i am hurt?  
Akshay : mom, for that I am responsible. You blame me not uncle. Uncle is very worried after police station incident. And what you did was not right.  
Akshay's mom : and what you are doing is right?   
Akshay : ok, from now onwards we both will do what we like, you do what you want & i will do what i like. Fine. (And leaves from there)

IN AKSHAY's ROOM  [AKSHARI SCENE 😃]
Its night, Akshay is working on his laptop in his room, when he hears some noise near window. He goes and pulls the curtain of window and is shocked to see Manjari standing. 
Akshay : You, here? But this time why you came from window.   
Manjari : It was important to talk to you.   
Akshay : ok, but from window.  
Manjari : so, or else how would i have come? By breaking the ceiling & i couldnt come through the door. I feel aunty is upset with me nowadays and i didnt want to spoil her mood. Thats why i came from window. I wanted to talk to you that's why i am here.   
Akshay : you are very stupid. Whats so important that you cant wait till morning?   
Manjari : (Akshay was still holding the curtain) you can leave the curtain now.  
Akshay : oh ok, say now.   
Manjari : i want to say thankyou to you. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou so much. You are my best friend. (And Manjari hugs Akshay.....😍) You know Ranbir forgave me and he will talk to his parents soon. And papa has also calmed down now. And its all because of you. I hope you also get all the happiness in your love. What am i saying? Your and pooja di jodi is best.  
 Akshay : (Akshay gets a little sad) Manjari, first i have to meet Ranbir beforn uncle. You know na, uncle trusts me so much.  
Manjari : ya ya ok, when i denied that? Today only i will tell him that my best friend Akshay wants to meet him. Ok. Bye now.  
Akshay : Bye.    
Manjari turns to go from window and Akshay is left smiling looking at her and thinks "Everyone getting happiness in their love is not possible "

IN MANJARI's ROOM

Manjari is in her room trying to sleep. She is thinking of Ranbir. She gets up and calls Ranbir but his call is engaged. Manjari gets upset on this. She calls again and Ranbir picks up the call.   
Manjari : With whom were you talking for so long.    
Ranbir : ya, i was on another call.  
Manjari : so, you didnt saw my call on waiting. By the way, who is so important?  
Ranbir : so, you are getting jealous. 
Manjari : yes, i am.  
Ranbir : see Manjari, it will not do like this. If you want us to be together, then I want space. There are my other female friends too.   
Manjari : How can you say like this? You are most important for me. With u there, i will never talk to any other boy for so long. For me, loyalty is most important. And any relation is baseless without loyalty. 
Ranbir : i wanted to hear that only. Thats why i love you (Manjari blushes) By the way i was talking to my mom about you and she was very happy. She told that she will talk to dad. But dad is little busy in organising shows. Hence it will take time for him to come to Agra. Maybe 8-10 days. And mom is coming on audition day. I hope thats fine with you.   
Manjari(happily) : i hope you are not joking.  
Ranbir : no. Listen Manjari, can i at least kiss you on the phone?  (Manjari is not saying anything but just blushing happily) ok so allowed. 
And then Ranbir kisses the phone and disconnects and Manjari gets very happy remembering ranbir past moments (sardi ki dhoop track is played)

AT MANJARI's COLLEGE
Next morning, Manjari is dropped to college by someone. She is going inside the college but Ranbir comes in his car and she goes with him. (Mera pehla pehla pyar hai track from MP3 movie is played). They both go for long drive, having gola and candy floss together during the song and then leaves her college back. Manjari says to Ranbir "you have to meet Akshay in the evening. Akshay is as important to me as my family. so Akshay should be impressed by you". Ranbir says "ok point noted. I will try my best to impress Akshay". Then Manjari leaves.

AT CAFE
Ranbir comes to meet Akshay in cafe. 
Akshay : Hi Ranbir ! How are you?  
Ranbir : I hope I am not late  
Akshay : No. Come sit.Btw this is not an interview. SO dont be formal. Think that you have come to meet your friend.
Ranbir : yes, I have come to my friend's cafe. Manjari's friend is my friend. Those who are special to her, they are special to me as well bcoz Manjari is very special for me. I hope I am not saying much. Actually I am nervous. Manjari told me that there should be a nice impression on you. Bcoz you are very special to her.
Akshay : ya, Its Our childhood friendship. You know whats the situation. Your impression on uncle is not so good. I can try to clear his misunderstandings but for that i have to know a few things about you.
Ranbir : You are doing all his for manjari. I am so glad that you care about her so much.
Akshay : Yes, you are right. So what else?
Just then a person comes and say Sanju to Ranbir. Akshay gets shocked. EPISODE ENDS...... 

SORRY FOR MISTAKES ....HOPE EVERYONE LIKED IT
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanx a lot for this update! Wonderful as usual