Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Gorgeous update Jenny!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love all ur stuff!!! Esp this one:  

amazing coloring and text!!

I remember LRL - and Alekh and Seema- they were the wild ones πŸ˜† - but i think they look amazing together!!! wud love to see them in a show together!

but anyway - awesome update!! keep 'em coming!! More SHiRan! 😳
sweet.melody thumbnail
Gorgeous Stuff Jen! Love all the sigs, esp the Drashti one :D She looks really pretty in that scene <3
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Jennnnyy (:

I have a sugg: KURBAAN HUA <33 I made some siggs ;) I m addicted to it as always ;) especially nowadays..

Watching maaneet scenes from the beginning (: LOL!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ayeshaaa.

Jennnnyy (:

I have a sugg: KURBAAN HUA <33 I made some siggs ;) I m addicted to it as always ;) especially nowadays..

Watching maaneet scenes from the beginning (: LOL!

Didn't you see this update? It's flooding with Kurbaan Hua and def gonna make more!!

notfadedaway thumbnail
it is. shooot. I thought its not ;p haha. will check it out. but please make more :) diff styles (:

& can you pm me HQ video of kurbaan hua pls? I wanna make avis (:

& some KURBAANHUA good quality caps ;p
Edited by ayeshaaa. - 13 years ago
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful work hun<3 Really love the styles<3
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jennyzzz!! =)

OMGE! I fainted at this update dear! You are awesomee!! Lovely work <3 The coloring, the backgrounds, the themes, what can I say? Absolutely gorgeous and stunning!😳 The Mohit and Sanaya ones just killed me!πŸ‘ Loved the Picx<3 And MaanEet ones were just beautiful. <3 GurTi ones were my FAVV! The pivs were so cutee and sweet! Totally went with the coloring and texts and all! You rock gal. Awesome work! <3 I am soo using these!πŸ˜ƒ

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Absolutely amazing stuff Jenny! 😲 I loved all the stuff with Arjun and Sanaya! πŸ˜ƒ
JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: PremKiDeewani

Fab update. Love MSK stuff most

Thank you!

Originally posted by: sidma_love

Jenny

Great update !!

Love d GurTi , Maaneet & MSK stuff πŸ˜³

And ArNaya hmm interesting πŸ˜‰

Thanks so much.. Yes, ArNaya fan since LRL began!

Originally posted by: -Sofia-

FABBBB FABBBBBB!!!!

WOW AWESOME JENNY!~!!!!!!
LOVED EVERY SINGLE SIGGGGG TOOO GOOOD
IM GUESSING SANAYA IS THERE THATS WHY ;P
BUT AWESOME
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks so much Sofia! 

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

soooooooooooooo beautiful update love each & everything :)

Thank u so much!!

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

OMGGG suchh huge updatee........its totally rocking and xcellent.....love u 4 thz......

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

ooohhhhhhhhh yaaaarrrraaaa his exxpresiions oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh☺️

love Arjun-Sanaya sigs.. the texxt and pic selections are nice..

agree what u said. u know when i watchd promos of MJHT (when its starts), i want them as pair (Mayank.Gunjan) and Mohit.Rati as pair. and from that day i love Mohit.Rati alot. then Samrat.Nupur. like Mayank.Nupur and Arjun.Rati too but not as Mohit.Rati and Samrat.Nupur...  i like Sanaya only with Arjun dont knw why..

totally love coloring and text of Geet cast sigs.. wooooww beautiful work

senorita

Thank you so much hun!!  Yes, Love Arjun and Sanaya together like crazy. If given a chance, am sure they can create amazing on screen chemistry just like their off screen chemistry!

Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Jennnnnyyyyyyy that update was flippin fantastic lol - im sure u know which siggy im gonna b using😳 but honestly loving the maaneet stuff - will be using soon!!! best thing abt ur siggies are the quotes u use - the best ones by far😊

Drashti - stunning!
MSK - HOT!
Gurti/Maaneet - 22222 hot!!

loving the new siggies of old maaneet scenes esp the almost kiss, all the kurbaan hua stuff, wheres the party, mangetar scene practically all of them!

Thank you so much Rosh! I miss those scenes so badly. I am def gonna make some more on scenes when Geet entered KM.

JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima791

gorgeous stuff!!! im loving the arnaya ones the most!! i just love those two together!!! i think i prefered their pairing the most in mjht!!
love the text you use...the quotes are just aww-able!
maaneet stuff is damn awesome..esp the last one!!
last two sig of geet and msk is just jaw-droppiung stunning!!

Thanks so much Rima! Yes, I totally adore ArNaya. Which they were a pair in MJHT! 

Originally posted by: -Aliya-

Wow this is a fantastic update!! too many favourites to pick out! I love them all jenz!

Thanks so much Aliya! I love your Chandler-Monica sig!

Originally posted by: kritishah3

Stunning Update Jenny β€οΈ β€οΈ

ArNaya Sig and Arjun Shweta Sig is simply Wonderful....❀️

Thanks so much guys!!

Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

JenzzzπŸ€— love them seriously!! those texts are really beautiful!!! love the Mohit one ( ofcourse! ), Arhit and Monayajun!! u just ROCK when it comes to the trio!! and thanks for making Mohit one....its just makes my day everytime I see any Mohit siggy by u lol

ps- did u try using media player classic?? how did it go?? lol

Thank you so much Pari! I am so glad you like them! I got some more snaps of him, so def gonna make more. Today, I fell in love with him all over again during MJHT repeats. They aired KJ and I was like SAMRATTTTTT! My brother gave me such weird expressions, like didn't this show end? LOL

Yes, I tried using it, but I am still new at it. It was hard taking caps, cause more than Sanz caps, I manage to take more Gauri caps instead.

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Awesome update! 

Love all the Arjun and Mohit siggies! 

I will PM you the caps probably over the weekend I need to make new ones but I will send them all to you soon! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks so much Nikita! Yeah, I am curious about their pair, now since I have seen them many times in your sig box!

Originally posted by: nm21

One word. 

Wow. 

xxxx

WOW. Thank you so much for a simple yet beautiful comment!

Originally posted by: sidra2007

Gorgeous update Jenny!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love all ur stuff!!! Esp this one:   

amazing coloring and text!!

I remember LRL - and Alekh and Sameera- they were the wild ones πŸ˜† - but i think they look amazing together!!! wud love to see them in a show together! 

but anyway - awesome update!! keep 'em coming!! More SHiRan! πŸ˜³

Thank you so much Sidra! Yes, I adored them from the time I laid my eyes on them in LRL> She was part of season 1 and season 2. Will def make some ShiRan soon. Don't wanna give people overdose on them!

Originally posted by: sweet.melody

Gorgeous Stuff Jen! Love all the sigs, esp the Drashti one :D She looks really pretty in that scene <3

Thank you so much Shilpa! She looks like  a firecracker in GC's words!