Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
^Sugg; MaaNeet(old scenes), Kurbaan Hua, first meet by the river :)
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

Jenny Killin Update GOshh loved the AB and SaNu ones the most<3

Thank you Sam. So glad you like them!

Originally posted by: mjht_one

res...going to write a long reply later

Thanks dear. will wait for it!

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

Gorgeous Update!

Keep it up! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: ..Aisho..

KILLER sig maker!! I lovee ur work, So deadly stuff JENNY πŸ€—

^Waiting for some AbhiYa sigs?

aishix

Thank you Aishi! Have made some and will def post in the next update!

Thank you!

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Nice update! The MJHT sigs and Gurmina one are the best.

Thanks Janu!

@ Aliya: 
Thank you so much for liking my stuff Aliya and for always commenting and using! It truly means a lot!!

Originally posted by: anwaya

the 1st arjun siggys effect n coloring is amazing! n monayajub siggy is the best!

n r they new pics? hvnt seen them before

Thank you! Yup, these are new pics!

Originally posted by: sidra2007

wow Jenny - all you stuff is gorgeous!!!! Really awesome update!!! Miss MJHT!!!

really love this one: 

😍😍😍😍😍😍

Thank you so much Sidra for liking the AB sig!
JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidma_love

Wowww Jenny

Awesome update !!!

All ur stuff is beautiful 😳

Will wait 4 d ShiRan stuff 😳

Thank you so much. Will def try to have a ShiRan update soon. Have landed my hands on lots of pics I downloaded!

Originally posted by: monty22

jenny πŸ€—awesome update. πŸ‘

love ur all stuff. πŸ˜³
AB & Mohit siggie is really awesome.i m totally fida
on this siggies.πŸ€ͺ
i miss MJHT. all stuff realted MJHT r really nice.

Thank you so much Monty for liking my stuff!

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Wow Jenny awesome creations! 

I absolutely love the First AB one and the Mohit if looks could kill. 

Thank you so much Nikkita!

Originally posted by: sidsk

I seriously cant pick which is my fav...have to say though I LOVE all your GurTi / Maaneet creations! you do full justice to them.

T\he MJHT ones are fab!

The coloring, the merging and the texts of all the sigs are simply superb!

Thank you thank you so much Sidra!

Originally posted by: -Sofia-

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAVED MANEET/GURIT ONES =D
LOVED MONAYAJUN ONES =D
ARJUN ONE IS HOT =D
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you so much Sofia for liking them!

Originally posted by: Marausha

amazing update jenny!! lovee the dalena sig so much
gurmeet-debina stuff is cute but the sigs of mayur and samrat are the most touching. excellent work

Thnak you so muchhh!!

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

damn gorgeous update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!

@ Senorita: Thank you so much for liking my stuff. I knew you would enjoy the Mohit-Rati stuff and yes, Arjun and Sanaya are sizzling. Loved them way before MJHT came on screens!

Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

beautiful work hun:) Love the MGHT ones:)

Thank you so much hun!

Originally posted by: kasuartifan

Lovee this update! MJHT gang sigs were amazing!
Gurmina-DD stuff were fabulous! Lovee the first sig of AB in yellow!

Thank you so much for liking the stuff!

Originally posted by: -Ragini-

Gorgeous Update Jens..Love the monaya and MonayaJunneha ones :)

Thank you so much Rags! So glad you liked them!

@ Roshni: Thank you so much for liking them. I am into this b/w mode for some odd reason. will def make in the colors.

@ Ashu: Gonna have to hunt for pics. If u have some, please pass them by!

@ Pooja: Thank you so much hun!

JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cess-

Jenny!! 

This is gonna be shortish coz I gotta run! But amazing update - like always... dont i say that every single time?? 🀣 I love the AB one... he's so cute... i am getting this slight crush on him! And the Bonnie-Jeremy one is brilliant! These 2 are just sooo awesome together. I hope Tyler comes back though, coz he and Caroline are just as amazing! Thank you sooo sooo muchhh!! Yes, Tyler needs to come cause I don't ship Matt at all. Caroline and Tyler are very amazing together! AB is a sweetheart man. I love that guy@

And I'm sure you know this already, but you make the best Gurmina siggies! even if you dont like them, your work is soo fab on them! That is talent! amazing job on that siggi! It's so awesome! And AB-Sanaya is just sweet! They have chemistry, and I've always liked them even when MJHT just started. I had even hoped they were paired together! 🀣 how weird does that sound - Mayank-gunjan as a couple?? 🀣 ME TOOO! U like AB-Sanaya. I am going crazy now. Finally, there are more people out there. Even when I heard they were in the same show, I was like please make him play Samrat damn it. He auditioned for it too, but oh god. But thank you for liking the stuff! I don't really have anything aganist Gurmina. Seriously, I am not the bashing type. But It's just I LOVE GurTi a lot more!

Everything else is perfect... like always!  Thank you!!

P.S. I know what u mean about ShiRan... especially since they dont actually have scenes together, too much of them might make you feel totally bored... over-dose- like u said. I'll wait... πŸ˜† I'm sure whenever u'll make them, you'll rock it yet again!  Yes, the problem is it takes a long time. If it's any other couple, u just need to find a text, here, you have to find everything but they will be back in my updates very soon!

P.S.S. not so short of a comment... so like me!! 🀣

Wonderful update as usual jenny!

The Arjun one is so cute!!😊
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
jenny this is my first reply in ur gallery i think bt i've been seeing ur sigs and stuff all over i-f and ur truly talented and gifted, ur sig style, blending, use of texture, text everything is so beautiful and perfect and i loveee ur new massive update u always make stuff on my favourites and ur an amazing sig maker thanks so much for all these wonderful sigs πŸ˜ƒ
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
and plz add me to ur pm list πŸ˜³
JennyPenny thumbnail
Thank you so much everyone for your comments! Truly means a lot!

Feel free to use

( so I made like 34+ sigs so I had to split into these tiny batches, so after this batch and the other batch, I am planning to have a solo ShiRan update ( I got some awesome pics) and Arjun-Shweta merge suggested by Rachu!

GOD. i love these people, so I made like 2-3sigs on them. if anyone likes all 5 together, feel free to use
( with color)
( obsessed with B/w coloring. I knew people want color will try to make them both ways if possible)

MoNaya:  Caps Credit: Pari
^ I have no clue what this is supposed to be. Mini blend, decided to chop my sig.  have no clue.

Abhay-Piya: Caps Credit: Aisho

Vivian: YUP. I def have a crush on this guy. Prob not as big as Guru/MSK, but def a crush on him. I adore this guy. He's the only reason I watch PKYEK just to get a glimpse of this guy!

Bonnie-Jermey: Caps credit: Rachu

Damon-Elena
^ my favorite!

Dutta: I love Mishal. He was amazing in Love Story and though I have not really made much on this show, I watch it religiously like every day. and will watch it until he quits or goes away. For me, he's the soul of the show!

Dutta-Naku

For Monty, do not useπŸ˜† Happy Birthday Monty! & thank you for always commenting! It's an experiment, so if is sucks, I am SO sorry!

JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

jenny this is my first reply in ur gallery i think bt i've been seeing ur sigs and stuff all over i-f and ur truly talented and gifted, ur sig style, blending, use of texture, text everything is so beautiful and perfect and i loveee ur new massive update u always make stuff on my favourites and ur an amazing sig maker thanks so much for all these wonderful sigs πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you thank you so much!! It truly means a lot to get such amazing comments! I hope I never disappoint you guys! Thank you so much for liking them! Hope you will be a regular here!

JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

and plz add me to ur pm list πŸ˜³

Sorry, I don't have a PM list.😊