Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@rubal...arey rubal...leave sona...its thats it for her...
i have forgotten the entire track especially the over-acting of sona...for me that track was the worst in SGP till now....but having said that...i still feel SGP is back after the confession....yes the story is not moving i agree....but still i feel engaged watching it....hope SR comes to an end by tomr...

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

OMG(suhana wala)..............Shounak ji first time u have written something regarding my post and that too in a angry young man way😆............I know u r disappointed like all other people but never mind yaar hopefully everything will become normal in tonight's episode(serious SR)......But i seriously thought it was funny when Suhana was showing her face by picking up her ghunghat😆.......And i only watch this show only for her as i m disappointed with Ishaan character and how he has become after Sona's entry😡

LOL..Yeah..em a bit busy with my exams and all..come here only to read updates...but couldnt control replying here..Ishaan has toh become maha bhondu from a lonnnnnnnng time...I just pray that the cvs dont touch Suhana's charachter and make her like ishaan..Inconsistent Idiot.The thing that pisses me off is...when he had to shout at Suhana for slapping SOna and all...he did it so aaram se..matlab khulle aam..he toh became a MACHO man of sorts🥱🥱aur ab..he is acting as if he himself is the bride and Suhana is the groomI hate the CVs for spoiling Ishaan's charachter..from amatured guy...to..ughh..I don even have any particular word to replace him
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

i have forgotten the entire track especially the over-acting of sona...for me that track was the worst in SGP till now....but having said that...i still feel SGP is back after the confession....yes the story is not moving i agree....but still i feel engaged watching it....hope SR comes to an end by tomr...

Yaa Yaa forget about her(Hunar)...........If i start writing about her i can write a book on her bad acting😆 but i m seriously disappointed with Ishaan's character ..........I daily see how Ishaan(Jay) acting was in earlier episode(watch SGP from starting) and now his character is completely ruined..........Hate the cv'S😡
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
2 boys...hating ishaan and the CVs..😆

and using same words...😆😆 iam impressed....
i just completed my phsycology paper today....and i think u guys will be useful to study about how ideas and views match and all....
GurpreetD thumbnail

Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

LOL..Yeah..em a bit busy with my exams and all..come here only to read updates...but couldnt control replying here..Ishaan has toh become maha bhondu from a lonnnnnnnng time...I just pray that the cvs dont touch Suhana's charachter and make her like ishaan..Inconsistent Idiot.The thing that pisses me off is...when he had to shout at Suhana for slapping SOna and all...he did it so aaram se..matlab khulle aam..he toh became a MACHO man of sorts🥱🥱aur ab..he is acting as if he himself is the bride and Suhana is the groomI hate the CVs for spoiling Ishaan's charachter..from amatured guy...to..ughh..I don even have any particular word to replace him

tHATS wat i wrote just after ur post........They have really degraded his character................Dont worry Shounak about Ishaan and concentrate on ur Exams......Main ekala dekhta hu kaun humari(meri) suhana ko tang karta hai😆........Best of luck for ur exams BTW😃
GurpreetD thumbnail

2 boys...hating ishaan and the CVs..😆

and using same words...😆😆 iam impressed....
i just completed my phsycology paper today....and i think u guys will be useful to study about how ideas and views match and all....

I know its quite funny..........As i was writing about Ishaan and CVs ,shounak wrote same thing about them..............Woh kya hai Ishaan hamari Suhana ko tang kar raha hai na isliya Hum un par apna Gussa nikal Raha hai😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambrosia

Exactly my thought. Except of the "kayamat" dialogue I found the whole thing a complete waste. I was thoroughly annoyed. I mean he is so confident when it comes to defending Sonali, or shouting at Suhana but when time comes to actually say something nice to his wife he acts like dumb man! I am so disappointed.
Suhaag raat doesnt mean he needs to jump her bones lol. He couldnt even make one coherent sentence infront of his wife!😲😲 Now that is a bit too much..

I agree with both of your POV. It was disappointment.
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Yes you're right I too want to forget all about the Sona track as indeed it was the worst phase of SGP. They seriously need to get the ball rolling for Ishaan and Suhaan, especially Ishaan.
GurpreetD thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Yes you're right I too want to forget all about the Sona track as indeed it was the worst phase of SGP. They seriously need to get the ball rolling for Ishaan and Suhaan, especially Ishaan.

Yepppppppppppppppppppppppppp😃
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Yepppppppppppppppppppppppppp😃

Thankyou for your agreement😃