Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nima9

OLD ARTICLE -

I wanted a dozen kids: Madhuri

Most would aspire to win an award like Padma Shri when they grow up. Madhuri Dixit Nene wanted none of it. She only wanted to have kids when she was older ' and 12 of them! Says the actress who received the fourth highest civilian award in India, "I have never aspired for awards.

I have seen people rallying for awards but I have never been a part of this politics. But my husband is very proud of me. When I got the letter from India, he asked me what is Padma Shri. When I explained the honour, he was so awed!"
Madhuri goes on to reveal that as a kid, she had an absolutely different list of must-dos. "Even as a kid, I talked of growing up and having kids as I love children. I used to tell my mother that I want to have 12 kids. But after two, I just gave up the idea," she laughs. Mother of five-year-old Arin and three-year-old Ryan, the actress says her kids make her feel beautiful. "When I was carrying Arin, I was nervous, apprehensive and very happy. But the first time I held him in my arms, it all felt so worth it."

And how do they take to their mommy's return to films and her work? "Some time back, when we had gone to Siddhivinayak Temple, I thought both my sons would be scared of the shutterbugs. But they loved the importance they got! You should have seen them pose," she laughs. "Whenever Arin saw action and sad stuff in a movie, he would ask me, 'why did that man kill that lady, she was nice?' I would tell him that it is all pretence. This is not for real. So when he got to know that I am an actress by profession, he asked me, 'are you my real mother?' I laughed for a while and said, 'yes I am your real mother!'" πŸ˜†

πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...Aww...HOW SWEET!!πŸ€— Madhuri's is so down to earth😍...her simplicity makes her even more special!!πŸ‘πŸΌ She wanted to have a dozen kids, but didn't re-consider the idea after 2!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ LOLZπŸ˜†...that was such a Cute thought☺️...n the last bit on her kids asking if she was their real motherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Aww...those Boys are so AdorableπŸ€—...just like their Mommy!!😳😳 Madhuri's truly got a Heart of Gold!!πŸ€— She's the BestπŸ₯³...Thanks for sharing this Sweet Interview!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
pinkimd thumbnail
luv_sakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkimd

For  MADHURI DIXIT - DIVA,EMPRESS

Welcome to the world of Madhuri Dixit Pal!!πŸ˜ƒ Thank You for sharing all those Amazing picsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...n where did you get this one?😳😳 Its absolutely GORGEOUS!!πŸ€— God!! Madz looks so Heavenly in this n the words are so aptly written for her!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
pinkimd thumbnail
pinkimd thumbnail
pinkimd thumbnail
MADHUBALA AND MADHURI DIXIT
Edited by pinkimd - 13 years ago
luv_sakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nima9

'Nothing is impossible to achieve' - Madhuri Dixit

She is undoubtedly the most prized possession of this season's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa on Sony Entertainment Television.. We are speaking of the ever-smiling Madhuri Dixit Nene whose graceful presence in the show has simply done wonders to not only the contestants, but also the viewers..

Here we have Madhuri Dixit, speaking about her journey in the show..

How is Madhuri different from the initial days of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and today?
Today I am more confident in the show as I know the contestants very well and can gauge  their weaknesses and strengths. I am more attached to the show, and feel bad and shocked at every unexpected elimination. But it's been a very nice journey so far and it is going to be a tough job to judge from now on.

Do you think the dance element in a performance should include a lot of lifts and dips?
When you are doing styles like Jive and Samba, which are the Latin American dance styles, the gymnastics elements are meant to be there because that is the style of dance. And in those styles there is a Ballet element which demands aerobics also. But at the same time we have also brought in Indian Folk as well.

What do you foresee in a dancer?
The foremost is the personality he brings on, along with the movements he masters and the amount of confidence he has. Simultaneously expressions too are very important because one can dance with only the face. So unless and until you dance with your face, the interest level does not get retained.

Your favourite performance till date?
There have been a lot of beautiful performances, but one performance that's still afresh in my mind is the Lavani performance by Krushna. I can tell you that he had performed with complete sincerity, without making it feel like a jest. He danced like how a girl dances.   

A thought that you discovered in this journey of Jhalak?
Nothing is impossible for anyone to achieve. When you put your mind to it, anything is possible and I always trusted that nobody is a non dancer and everybody has the rhythm and the sense of dance in them. But the inhibitions come as we grow up.

Have you as a judge ever got bothered that a non dancer is dancing?
No, because I know how hard they work every day to make their performance better.  I understand that very well as I too would have to put in a lot of hard work to learn any other form of dance, after being a Kathak dancer.  I cannot be impatient with them, in fact I can guide them.  

In the press conference you had said that you actually went to LA to see Dancing with the Stars, the real version, to get convinced for the show. Are you happy with Jhalak till date?
I am absolutely happy with the show and I think the contestants are very good this year where some of them grew and some of them improved in their goodness of talent.

How are the differences of opinion among the judges sorted out?
I agree that each of us has differences of opinions, but it doesn't mean the discussion turns bad. Opinions are based on what we feel and according to that we give them the marks as well.

Has there been any elimination that you felt was unjust?
Frankly speaking, I feel all eliminations were unjust but at the same time we know that it is a competition and somebody has to get eliminated at the end of the day. Even if we feel sad about it, it is the format and you cannot cross that. 

Would you like to be part of the next season?
Nothing is decided as of now..

Yet another Amazing Madhuri Interview!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Am so Loving reading all of themπŸ€—...Madhuri is so inspiring n when she speaks, you wanna listen to her n wish the interview would just go on n on n on!!😍...n yo could listen to her for the rest of your life!😳😳 That's the kind of Amazing n Special person she is!!πŸ₯³ She never fails to praise Genuine talent n hard workπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....n she's so considerate of all the contestants on JhalakπŸ€—...she understands them so well!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ‘ Thanks to the Wonderful human being that she is...Madhuri's the Best thing that could've happened to judging on Jhalak this SeasonπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...n hopefully the next too!😳😊