Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
❤️Valentine's Special on Jhalak❤️:

Mon - 14th Feb 2011❤️...Valentine's Day❤️...while people around the world were expressing their Love for one another, we dedicated our time to watching Jhalak🤗...expressing our Love for the most Beautiful, the most Genuine n the most Lovable person around - Madhuri Dixit!!❤️🤗😳 Boy!! What an Episode that was👏👏👏👏👏...the heart throb of millions around the world😳...the Diva was so aptly dressed in a pink-red saree n her hair let down😍...looking 'Oh So Gorgeous'🤗...she looked like she was dressed for her Valentine!!😳😳 If only Dr Ram would be around n her Cute L'il boys too!😍...we missed Dr Ram as much as Madhuri did😭😭...n when she flashed that radiant smile n blinked those doe eyes, you'd wish you showered Madhuri with red roses n confessed our Love for her🤗...even though you know, all would eventually end up doing is stammer n be at a complete loss of words😳😛...making a fool of yourself n managing to give her a huge SIGH n a Silly Smile that just refuses to die out!!😳😆😉 Well...guess that's what Madhuri does to you!!☺️ And don't we Love it like that?🤗

Sumeet was sweet when he presented Malaika n Madhuri with a red rose each n the Mona-Remo 'chhed chhad' about the roses was Hilarious!!😉😆 Then we had PC coming over to promote 7KM...Thankfully, there weren't any dedications from her to Madhuri👍🏼...or else it would've been an overdose that would've been hard to digest...we Love PC😳...but on V-Day we wanted Madhuri to be the epicenter of the show!!🤗 Wish we could have a L'il phone convo or a video bite for Madhuri😳😳...probably a "Love You" message from Dr Ram n the kids!!😃 That would've been really very sweet😉...in fact, we could've had something of the sort for all the 3 judges!!👏👏👏 Anyways....getting back to where i left, PC looked totally excited to meet n greet Madhuri😊😳...we also heard that she couldn't stop praising Madhuri on the show!!🤗 Thanks to poor editing😡...we couldn't get to watch any of that though!!😭 Bet Madhuri was humbled as always n flashed that 1000 watt smile when PC spoke about her!!😍 PC was pretty fun on the show😉...n she very sportingly came around for a jig or two with the contestants, who had some interesting n Hilarious liners for her😆😆...especially Savio🤣...he was really Funny when he imitated SRK to impress PC😛😆...even Malaika n Madhuri couldn't stop laughing!!😳😆 BTW, PC has a Gr8 voice n she sang a few lines from the song "Darling" from her movie 7KM👍🏼👏...n all the while i kept watching Madhuri😍😳..she was so enjoying herself!!🤗 Her comments😃...were so very positive n motivating as always!!👏👏👏👏👏 One would always wanna give their Best for Madhuri!!🤗

The performances were quite good!!👍🏼 Sushant n Shampa were Fab yet again👏👏👏...Mahi tried her Best to bring about a better performance😊...Yana n Salman stuck to slow contemporary dance moves yet again!!😕 Really wanna see them try newer dance forms at least before the show ends🥱...they're playing too safe n are losing out on the versatility in the process!!🤓 Its high time they moved on😳...Ankita n Chang were fine with the performances none except Sushant n Shampa got extraordinary points for their performances...all the judges rightly felt it was time for everyone to pull up their socks n try tougher things!👏👏👏👏 I agree...the competition is heading towards the Grand Finale n its time everyone gave better performances each week than simple ones!👍🏼

PC made sure that Madhuri n Malaika danced on V-Day n had fun😉...n they did😃...when they all of them danced to "Desi Girl" with PC🥳...Loved the Madhuri the most🤗...when the music began, she started out on her own steps (which she does Best!!😳👏)...n then they all did the signature Desi Girl step n as always Madhuri was the most graceful n the most expressive of them all!👏👏👏👏👏...Madhuri sure is the most marvelous sight when she dances😍🤗😳...you just wanna drift into her n never come out of it!!🤗 Madhuri Rocks n How!!⭐️ Love Her So Much...🤗
TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nima9

Worship of cinematic goddess

Madhuri fans worship her

this is a beautiful screen shot...wow...WOOOWW hehe she has a beautiful profile 😳
TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

GOD!!😲 Did Yana scare Madhuri out of her wits!!😡...

omg i keep looking at this..and i mean...i appreciate a good joke and it actually was funny to see madhuri and malaika screaming 😆 but ommgg immediately after i was SOOOOOOO angry that she did that to madhuri!!!🤢 altho i rolled off my bed laughing at malaika ...sighhh... want to see this tho...two slaps for yana! lol
AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Madhuri Dixit - The Empress
With her kind of malleability, she can be moulded to suit any role, writes Devraj Singh Kalsi

Madhuri Dixit began her career with a flop. Then she delivered a massive hit. She staged her comeback with a flop. Will she now surprise us by delivering a big hit to prove her critics wrong? Diametrically opposite views are in circulation regarding her future in Bollywood. Some contend that she should not grope to find a foothold in the industry where she had been the reigning diva for several years. Others contend that she has a lot to achieve as an actor and she should certainly explore options instead of basking in the glory of the past. Basically the argument is between those who aver that her best is over and those who believe that her best is yet to come.  
If Madhuri capitalizes on her strengths like any other actress does, she is not putting in sufficient thought to re-examine herself. If she radiates her picture-perfect smile to  endear viewers, she is over-estimating the potential of her smile. If she banks on her exquisite looks, she is under-valuing the raw sensuality of younger heroines in the fray who have shed inhibitions to reveal size zero figures. If she tries to depend on her dancing skills, she has to exude oomph while gyrating her body to Bollywood tunes. If Ek do teen and Choli ke peeche are considered legendary item songs, she was an item girl par excellence. Ignore everything else to focus on acting alone.
In her heydays, she showed promise as a comic actor, also in dramatically charged roles. If she is really serious about Bollywood, it does not seem so as of now, she should re-launch herself with new strengths added. Give us a Madhuri we have not seen yet. Give us a Madhuri who makes us feel that Indian cinema would have been poorer if she had not returned to the silver screen. Create magic of a different kind by adding substance to the role, by taking it to a different level altogether. Leave behind what was achieved in the 80s and 90s. If she is approached to revive that earlier magic, she should reject those projects.
Male leads prefer to work with the same Madhuri they have known. With fixed ideas of what she was, her co-stars expect her to showcase her same skills and this impedes her groW*H and evolution. With star power still in their favour, heroes feel they can enable her to crawl the top. Even if she is willing to leave her past behind, the industry does not want her to rediscover herself. Tried and tested formula of success re-invented to achieve success. With age not on her side, she should not cast herself in predictable roles. Her earlier image was big. Will she be able to surpass her own record? There are many who believe that a flop does not matter much. Many advisors feed her the view that the film did not flop because of her, that the audience still wants to see the same Madhuri. But how can Madhuri judge whether the audiences really want to see her in the same mould? It is difficult for her and the best way is to depend on her own judgment and instinct instead of believing what actors and directors want her to believe.
Leading directors, who have earlier worked with her, have new faces in mind while casting for their films. But there are many directors who dreamt of working with her but sadly she left the film world before they could go behind the lens. Now they are in a comfortable position to take bold decisions. Like Farhan Akhtar, Anurag Kashyap, Farah Khan, Vishal Bhardwaj. Not necessarily crackling roles for her but certainly meaningful ones that transform her career to a different level - where she gets to emote, not just sing and dance. Begin a new journey. And the journey should be similar to what Big B has gone through. From a super star to a super actor.
Many heroines exit on a graceful note. Many return because they are desperate for fame and glamour. Some return with hunger to prove more. Since Madhuri has enjoyed the glorious days and also enjoys a happy family support system, her return should mean that she is doing it because of the inner creative urge to explore her talent, which she has the conviction to deliver. So it is useless to compete with the young breed of heroines. Make it clear with the choice of films that the return is the beginning of another phase of glory. It is not  limited to playing super mom or loving sister. No point signing up a multi-starrer where she cannot do much. She should look for scripts with a world cinema kind of feel, intelligent cinema to make a mark. Not that there is any dearth of actors or directors of such cinema today. The only thing is that she has to be prepared to get it out of her system that she is a star and her foray in Bollywood should definitely have enough of sparkling stardom. There are many talented regional directors in Bengal and Maharashtra who can possibly take care of her in offbeat films. It is up to her to make up her mind to decide what her goals are, what she wants to achieve at this stage of her career.
With a clear head, she can pick her priorities and select roles for the future. As for the audience, it is true that they will feel the lack of what she gave them earlier, but she must realise that her fans were living without her dance all these years. Enjoying the Sheilas and Munnis. The return has to be for herself, to satisfy her urge for what she could not do. The trappings of stardom always restricted her and the industry people from indulging in experimentation. With her kind of malleability, she can be moulded to suit any role. And her magic, in all probability, can work in every form.
AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Ethnic Mads aces gowning glory Munni

They are the yummy mummies of B-town. They are also flawless dancers and natural beauties in their own right. But that is where the similarities between Madhuri Dixit Nene and Malaika Arora Khan end.

Madhuri DixitThe Bollywood beauties, who appear as judges on the reality dance show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa season 4, are opposites where their take on fashion is concerned. While Mrs Nene is always spotted in traditional anarkali salwars and saris, Malaika has stuck to the flowing gowns and printed dresses that have long become her signature. Malaika Arora KhanLooking at their personal style and choice of outfits, it is evident that the actresses come from different schools of fashion sensibilities.

Mads, in her dazzling array of ethnicwear, from short, fitted and floortouching anarkalis as well as textured saris, is reviving the beauty of Indian textiles on the show. Designed by Sabyasachi Mukherjee, the guru of traditional weaves, the outfits use velvet, combined with a mixture of patterns and gold patti work, which is the trademark of the designer.

"We need to realise the importance of our own culture and the richness of our country. India has so much potential and the revival of dying traditional crafts can play an important part in preserving our country's heritage," says Sabya.

The bold and beautiful Malaika is at the other end of the couture spectrum, with her strappy gowns and bareback dresses, which have now become a part of the actress's fashion identity.

Indeed, it is not easy to outshine the presence of Malaika on a show, whether it is because of her oodles of sex appeal or her 'sex bomb' image. The actress was in the news last year for her chartbuster Munni badnaam hui in the film Dabangg.

But this time, it seems Madhuri is giving tough competition to Munni, with her classic beauty and the traditional twist to her style. Seems like it's time for Madhuri Dixit to make a comeback to tinseltown again.

pinkimd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi, I am silent member and this is my first post..i love this thread and i love Madhuri Dixit so much..i also love you guys..you all are fantastic people who shares articles on MD, videos, links and all news related to her..its very good to know about ur favourite MD..super cool....👏 keep it up!!! cheers!!!😃

Edited by pinkimd - 13 years ago
pinkimd thumbnail

Ok Tia😊...first things first...tell me something honestly!!😕 Are you my twin sister by any chance?😳 Did we get lost in a "Kumbh Ka Mela" when we were babies?😳😉😆 I mean...how can someone's thoughts be a xerox copy of the other!?😲 Truly surprises me to know that we're so alike!!😳😉 And *Hi 5" Buddy👏...you feel the same thing too!!🤗 So you bring gifts for yourself every Valentine's?😉 Bet it must've been after watching Madz in DTPH😳😆...guess what i brought for myself on V-Day last time😊...a pretty Bookmark which read: "Who says i don't Love anybody? See, I Love Myself!"😳 LOLZ!!😆😆 For the flute scene in Dholna😍...Girl!! Same pinch again😳...'coz i just can't stop watching that bit over again when i play that song on my Lappie😃...the way Madhuri flows when SRK gets close to her playing that flute, is so Romantic!!😳😳

Madhuri reminded you of desert when you saw her in that pink dress in "Dum Duma Dum"?😳😉...she reminded me of strawberry☺️...n i simply Loved Dil!👏👏👏 Madz-Aamir were a really Cute pair!!🤗 As far as getting over Madhuri is concerned, well, i wouldn't be able to even if i was her sibling!!😳😳 LOLZ!!😆

Isn't it wonderful we kinda share the same stories about our lives?😊 Our passion for dancing comes from the same base too😳...Madhuri!!🤗 We both try steps out in front of the mirror n try newer things within it😊..we find immense joy in art of dancing👍🏼...& we're absolutely nuts about Madhuri🤗..Wish there were good dance schools around, so i could enroll too!😭 I know its a L'il late😕...but i'm so passionate about this art😊...wish to learn either Bharatnatyam or Kathak!😳 You know what, as a kid, i would even copy the way Madhuri dressed or walked...or the way she laughed or tied her hair!!😃😳 LOLZ!!😆 Do i sound insane?😛 What's more, when Raja released, i remember my Sis n I trying out the way she rolls her eyes in "Ankhiyan Milaon"😉😳...n we ended up laughing at ourselves 'coz we just couldn't get it right!!😆😆😆 Love mouthing Madhuri's dialogues too!😳

Wow what an analysis!!!!! GR8 guys..keep it up..its really nice to read...ClapClapClapClap
pinkimd thumbnail

Aww😳...Love You to Resham!🤗...same here Girl!😊...have found the Best of Buddies to share the craziest of thoughts about Madhuri here!🤗...what's more, i found my twin Sis too!😉😳😆

i like it..i truely agree..all MD fans...crazy girls for MD..lets cheers to all of us..😆
pinkimd thumbnail
pinkimd thumbnail
Dhak Dhak Girl