Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
so guyzz here another cap...here additi has not folded the sleeves and they bth are sharing the same jacket ☺️

uswah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faiza_Khan

arey uswah aane k lye to kb se betaab thi...per aa nhi saki...understand my situation how i resist my self😆 ..yes i was 100%right abt sbb😎..hope we get a sbs tomorow too.....and abt tht blue jacket mystery finally u guyz have solved this🤣...good whts d conclusion??..its d same one na😍

Yah actually this mystry point out by agent Pari 😆 and then we all join her to solve the mystry 😉
and then we check this jecket and Harshiti with r special technology to evey possible way and even going to be out of way 😆............then we all came on one point and agree that this Jacket is wearing Harshiti one by one ..................kyun k un main se aik bechara ya bechari ghar se khuch lana bhool gaye they na aur phir thandi bhi ho rhai thi..........tu kabhi HC aur kabhi AG pehn rahe they🤣 🤣 🤣 
uswah thumbnail

Originally posted by: khajju

so guyzz here another cap...here additi has not folded the sleeves and they bth are sharing the same jacket ☺️

Ya Kajju we know that ..........and this jacket mystry is solved now 😆
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: uswah

Yah actually this mystry point out by agent Pari 😆 and then we all join her to solve the mystry 😉
and then we check this jecket and Harshiti with r special technology to evey possible way and even going to be out of way 😆............then we all came on one point and agree that this Jacket is wearing Harshiti one by one ..................kyun k un main se aik bechara ya bechari ghar se khuch lana bhool gaye they na aur phir thandi bhi ho rhai thi..........tu kabhi HC aur kabhi AG pehn rahe they🤣 🤣 🤣 

ohh..tht was jst a brilliant work🤣 u guyz t soo hardworking..i m proud of u all🤣 
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: khajju

yes khajju..d mystery is being solved now🤣...its d same jacket
uswah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faiza_Khan

ohh..tht was jst a brilliant work🤣 u guyz t soo hardworking..i m proud of u all🤣 

Thanks Mam we know u proud of r hard work 😃 and what about u think my latest post about the besharm larka 😲😆
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

so did u guys solve the case of the jacket? 😆 well i think there were two jackets.. one was black and the other was dark blue.. HC wore that blue one.. and AG wore both.. i think they all were sharing...😆
uswah thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

so did u guys solve the case of the jacket? 😆 well i think there were two jackets.. one was black and the other was dark blue.. HC wore that blue one.. and AG wore both.. i think they all were sharing...😆

Nahin Khushi it same Jacket we all work really hard to find it out 😆
Even the back design is same
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG khushi u disagree with the pplz here nor hide before they all attack on u hehe
b/w me also think there were 2 jacketz
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: uswah

Thanks Mam we know u proud of r hard work 😃 and what about u think my latest post about the besharm larka 😲😆

oh tht besharam larka...u can't control him now..he is too besharam☺️☺️..i noticed tht too...everyone was jst staring at them😆😆