Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: PreciousPri

@Gowri..........extremely well said ....... every word πŸ‘

@Ghaz........ totally agree miss this jodi like hell

@krambaig....... thanks 4 ur appreciation n 4 agreeing πŸ˜ƒ

@jagruti....... so tru...... wot is wrong wiv Iccha's image..... ??

@Aleena....... thanks 4 agreeing n ur spot on buddy...... it was a pathbreaking show which showed us a part of society which atleast i wasnt aware of......... their problems n how some can n some cant overcome n hence give in... n @Just J our crazyness 4 this show isnt illogical or baseless...... if u had watched the show then u wud think otherwise as well.....

@ladybird9....... sorry i was quoting u...... 4got to give u the credit about Sk's aura n presence  

Well I seem to have missed a good serial.................what a pity............would at least liked to have seen Sharad weaving his magicπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

We are all the same in the Forum.....some agree, some disagree..............that is the way it is..........Good luck with your petition.πŸ‘πŸΌ
indumak2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Well I seem to have missed a good serial.................what a pity............would at least liked to have seen Sharad weaving his magicπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

We are all the same in the Forum.....some agree, some disagree..............that is the way it is..........Good luck with your petition.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I agree with u all & appreciate every single word written by u all here.πŸ‘πŸΌ

@JustJ -  Plzzzzzz don't speak abt. a show which u don't seem to know anything really abt......and plz understand the logic behind what we r petitioning for, it's not what u consider as our crazyness & it's certainly not illogical or baseless in any way. We have a really solid reason behind our struggle. And it's not for merely getting the show back on-air with a sequel but more than that, to c the same jodi who created magic back together on-screen, even if it's in a new story.

@groucho - Thanks a lot for ur wonderful support & wishes, buddy! πŸ€— And u don't have to be disappointed that u've missed BP....u can always catch the epis on Utube!πŸ˜› In fact, many of us watch epis daily even now to relive those memories of such a splendid show, all thanks to UTube. So why not join our gang & get mesmerized?😊 And we guarantee, u just won't be able to keep away from it once u start.......πŸ˜‰
Edited by indumak2002 - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indumak2002

I agree with u all & appreciate every single word written by u all here.πŸ‘πŸΌ

@JustJ -  Plzzzzzz don't speak abt. a show which u don't seem to know anything really abt......and plz understand the logic behind what we r petitioning for, it's not what u consider as our crazyness & it's certainly not illogical or baseless in any way. We have a really solid reason behind our struggle. And it's not for merely getting the show back on-air with a sequel but more than that, to c the same jodi who created magic back together on-screen, even if it's in a new story.

@groucho - Thanks a lot for ur wonderful support & wishes, buddy! πŸ€— And u don't have to be disappointed that u've missed BP....u can always watch epis on Utube!πŸ˜› In fact, many of us watch epis daily even now to relive those memories of such a splendid show, all thanks to UTube. So why not join our gang & get mesmerized?😊 And we guarantee, u just won't be able to keep away from it once u start.......πŸ˜‰

I will certainly do that in my spare time..........thank you.😊
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well, i said what i felt like......... who said i donno about BP ?? i dont watch shows , but i know about them , not apologizing , but had no intentions of hurting anyone ,  forgot i was in uttaran forum , where we just express wat we like ,
indumak2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

well, i said what i felt like......... who said i donno about BP ?? i dont watch shows , but i know about them , not apologizing , but had no intentions of hurting anyone ,  forgot i was in uttaran forum , where we just express wat we like ,

Yaar JustJ......we assumed, being here and hearing all the nice comments, we could express what we felt too..guess that's not true....did not mean to upset you. πŸ˜”

Chalo chaddo yaar....gussa thukko and let us get back to SK and nandish....πŸ˜ƒ
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†..... gussa over ??

never mind , back to topic
g_viswam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks 4 agreeing..... n same here agree that  he did create a high standard in BP but i say give the guy a chance 😳...... let his role in Uttaran shape up a bit...... so far he has tried his best to give his best to the show despite there not being much initially ......

YAAR PRI

you are so right....par waiting is killing yaar.....ab thak he is still wavering....
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: groucho

Not 2 worry buddy ..... u can catch all the epi's as @Indumak said...... n im damn sure u will be hooked like we all Bpians n DVains were n still r πŸ˜‰ ...

Yea totally wiv u we r in the same forum n not all have the same views...... each to its own..... n thanks 4 ur good wishes πŸ˜ƒ 
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Heyaaaaa well i hope u guys dont think im tresspassing or anything........ but since this was about SK couldnt help myself πŸ˜‰

i am a die-hard fan of Sharad....... he was good in Saath Pheere but i didnt see it till the end...... but he stole the show n proved himself as an actor par excellence in Bairi Piya πŸ‘πŸ‘.....

im a hardcore DVian n BPain as well....... im quoting one of u here but u have described him so well..... he creates an aura n has an authoritive n awesome baritone voice which burns the screen everytime he is there ....

in BP he was the tyrant n autocratic thakur but also was the most determined n confident man i have ever seen on TV n never once was he ashamed of wot he is or is doing .... his expressions n dialogues n delivery were up 2 the "T" which is y he stole the show every time he was shown

Well coming 2 Uttaran n my posting here...... i have honestly never watched any epi.... sorry 2 u Uttaran fans n no offence 2 any1 but i have it very dry n dragged from wot i heard from family who do watch it.... but the minute i heard he is coming 2 give this out of gas train a dhakka i had to watch........ n initially i was really disheartened as i felt his talent n capabilites were being wasted here..... he has so much more potential........ n seeing how things are coming up .....

u no this is getting to long...... if u lot dont mind.... ill make another post 4 my opnions on story so far  

Hi...@ bold.....In Uttaran the story moves very slowly and is dragged to the fullest extent possible and that is why many people watch it on Youtube where you can just fast forward the unwanted stuff...Many big actors are in the cast, but they vanish suddenly for weeks or months together...Sometimes even the leads vanish for a couple of weeks or so...After the death of Vansh, Ichcha was sidelined and it was only Tapasya all the way for weeks ...Now last week it was Ichcha all the way and Tapasya was missing...Yesterday they sent Veer to Indore...So we do not know for how many days he will be absent from the serial....That being the case, we do not know what role Sharad has and whether it is going to develop big time..There were reports that it is a cameo, so we can not say how much screen time he is given...We will have to wait and watch..He sure is a treat to watch...😊
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: g_viswam

YAAR PRI

you are so right....par waiting is killing yaar.....ab thak he is still wavering....

Thanks a lot Gowri πŸ˜‰..... n yea the wait is killing us .... but i think he is getting there..... slow ly n steadily .... wavering but he will get there πŸ˜›... lets give this show n him the benefit of the doubt shall we πŸ˜†πŸ˜†