Frequent Posters

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sharad has such a strong fan following..good to know that...😊
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys Balaji's Global Film and Television Honors (GIFTH) to be held today in Yashraj Studios, Mumbai. The show will be telecast 27th Feb on Colors.

All ur fav stars nominated namely Sharad, Nandish, Rashmi and Tina.
Guys please root for ur fav stars to win am sure atleast one of these guys will take home the trophy.
Ofcourse me being a HARDCORE Bairi Piya and a Sharad Kelkar fan will root for him to win. But my best wishes to each nominee on that list.
😊

Shahrukh n Kareena going to perform. So it is going to be a star studded affair.

SRK to enact 2010 controversies at GIFTH?

Kareena to pay tribute to Sridevi

Edited by tinasinster - 13 years ago
g_viswam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i wish he does not affect veer and ichha as well...even though i like tappu better. ....but hopefully his character has some meaning.
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ladybird9

Heyyyyy Priya, by disconncted I meant ur secluded...i dont recommend anyone to watch this soap honestly..ðŸ˜ģ😆😆😆 but having said tht I watch it just to have fun with my friends..esp mocking evil characters basically..ðŸ˜ģ but we have other kinds  of funn tooo, i'm pleased 2 know u feel at home..plzz continue posting no pressure..tk ur time..😊
😆

So so so sorry Embarrassed 4 l8 reply..... oh i see now...... ðŸĪŠ me 😆...... yea ur right even i wouldnt 😆😆 but i wud recommend BP 2 each n every person 😉..... i understand u totally this is a place to have fun n wots more fun than taking the mickey out of characters 😛..... n thanks ill take my time.... hopefully not following Uttaran in this department 😆😆
shivani9 thumbnail

To all the lovely ppl on this A.T

dinapandey thumbnail
Sharad looks very handsome nd his presence is awesome on screen to watch out   ....he looked very handosme in the precap in that chef attire ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ besides it will be very interesting to watch if he's thr to handle nd teach those pack of evils a lesson nd put them in their right place ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜Š   Edited by dinapandey - 13 years ago