Unforgettable scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG OMG OMG...........................it was heart wrenching and shocking scene and take a bow Kalpana 👏 ⭐️ 👏 ⭐️ 👏 ⭐️ 👏 ⭐️ 👏 ⭐️ 👏 ⭐️ 👏 ⭐️ 👏 ⭐️ 👏  superb acting................mind blowing.............................soooooooooooo natural......................may u get every nice things the life has to offer..................😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

OMG OMG OMG...........................it was heart wrenching and shocking scene and take a bow Kalpana 👏  superb acting................mind blowing.............................soooooooooooo natural......................may u get every nice things the life has to offer..................😊

Meee to felt the same......
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

OMG OMG OMG...........................it was heart wrenching and shocking scene and take a bow Kalpana 👏 ⭐️ 👏 ⭐️ 👏 ⭐️ 👏 ⭐️ 👏 ⭐️ 👏 ⭐️ 👏 ⭐️ 👏 ⭐️ 👏  superb acting................mind blowing.............................soooooooooooo natural......................may u get every nice things the life has to offer..................😊

Yes she managed to convey so much with just a look....Clap 
Jaswant was equally good....the fake love act and then return to Shakti's natural evilness... superb...Clap
Edited by a_uma - 13 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: a_uma

Yes she managed to convey so much with just a look....👏 
Jaswant was equally good....the fake love act and then return to Shakti's natural evilness... superb...👏

yeah but kalpana just out shone him.....................finally she has got her due..............one hell of a scene and she sink her teeth down to its hilt....................👏
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Hello Dhakarn,

I saw today's epi just to see Kalpana's acting. She was wonderful. It was very natural and the way she conveyed her emotions with her expressive eyes was heartwrenching. My heart goes out to the numerous battered women who cling onto hope till the last moment. I wish the evil trio rot in jail till the end of their pathetic existance. Too bad Sajjan singh and Sds will get away this time too.

Anu
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was great how she conveyed her emotions without saying anything while KN was talking bakwaas about how he loved her.  When she realised what he'd done to her, i just wish she'd had the chance to give him a piece of her mind and let him have it. 
Poor woman.
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know kb an jaswant were both excellent today. The character of Shakti is a dead cert, I think to be star plus villian of the year at the star parivaar awards!
But seriously now, ive had a enough of his dark-skinned bias! For the love of god sumone shud just show him a youtube clip of rihanna dancing to 'only girl in the world', Im sure if anything is gna end his bakwass jaap of 'all that is good is all that is fair' rubbish that will! lol I know its off topic, but imagine rihanna as a thakur dil!
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree! she was phenomenal today... 👏👏  made me all emotional... fantastic portrayal of Kesar's emotions by KB... hats off to her... 
nothing in the whole scene looked artificial, it felt like one is witnessing the moment itself, and not watching merely a show on TV... such was the power and intensity in it... great job by her ⭐️
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
fanvever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Kb was awesome.. its the most difficult scene to perform coz many tend to overact but she did it so naturally :)
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i never appriciated kesar's character but today i felt her pain ..... i think the actress who plays her character is too good ..... i almost cried when she said main kya bigada or something like that 😭
 i usually dont feel bad for weak characters but with kesar it was different .... she never stood up for anything, except once when she tried to save pratigya and then her husband beat her up and she lost the baby ..... i dont think she was weak, i think she was masoom, in innocent ways ..... i really loved her character ...... her character reminds me of guju movie, dada des re jo ya pardes re joya ..... she spent all her life serving other but in return she got nothing ..... Edited by trupat - 13 years ago