Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
What kind of family it is!!! Baap beta smoking hukka together!!! Wah wah!!!! 🀒 Its look interesting.... 
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They showed only Apara Mehta's stint in the promo. Nothing dramatic happened at her house? Looks like sudesh beri's wife had a smooth ride there😊 

Sr. and Jr. Beri smoking hukka seasoned with gali-galoch. Nice bonding happening hereπŸ˜† Pooja bedi bonds with her kids at the dining table and these guys over a hukka. πŸ˜†  Sudesh beri smokes hukks even in his serial 'Agle janam mohe bitiya hi kijo'. Experienced character πŸ˜Š
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

Thanx for putting ds promo, i m excited to see celebs in show in place of non celebs , atleast we can get to see their homes from inside. It will be entertaining to see aprana in show .

nice to see u here... Thank God shweta is not in this show warna main tau apna sir hi phaad lety πŸ˜†
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetrahz

What kind of family it is!!! Baap beta smoking hukka together!!! Wah wah!!!! 🀒 Its look interesting.... 

it must not be hukka but sheesha.... sheesha is quite "In" kinda thing
naureenfizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayandrah

it must not be hukka but sheesha.... sheesha is quite "In" kinda thing

No Apara told him in a Promo k Hukka wukka set per piya karein!!! I am waiting for this episode
naureenfizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayandrah

nice to see u here... Thank God shweta is not in this show warna main tau apna sir hi phaad lety πŸ˜†

She is kind of bz  these days, warna aa jaati... She is the queen of reality show!!!! I am not her die heart fan but I want to see her motherhood
I saw Darshan Jariwala in Apara Mehta's house. I thought they were living separately still keeping married status. Did he move back in just for the show and to support their daughter?
-Sneha25- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

I saw Darshan Jariwala in Apara Mehta's house. I thought they were living separately still keeping married status. Did he move back in just for the show and to support their daughter?

They are married😲? I didnt know that. Great revelation for me...😊

^ I think Sudesh Berry's wife had a smooth ride with Darshan and his daughter. πŸ˜† All hell broke at Sudesh's house after Apara's entry.

-Sneha25- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

^ I think Sudesh Berry's wife had a smooth ride with Darshan and his daughter. πŸ˜† All hell broke at Sudesh's house after Apara's entry.

even I think so. in promos also more footage is given to beri house, definitely bcoz of drama quotient.