Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: Dsntmatter
Seriously. Wht ws wrong with Piya? How cud she pretend to be Maithili? wht ws the logic? I mean did she think tht she cud pretend to be Maithili and drive Abhay crazy to the point where he loses control and confesses to her? Is tht wht she wnted? Her aim ws clear bt her method to get there ws jst nt ryt! If I ws a vampire like Abhay and loved a girl fr a century although she is dead and a college girl takes advantage of her similar facial feature and pretends to be my dead girlfriend, I wud forget ethics and jst snap her throat. Wht Piya did is nt even justifiable in human level. I mean, think abt it, if u like a guy who is hiding something frm u, wud it be ryt to force it out of him? (and please do consider tht he is nt even committed to u so he doesnt need to clarify anything to u.) If someone dsnt wanna talk to u abt something thn best thing to is Buzz Off. No offence to all Piya fans bt I like AbhIya and Piya.... I dnt noe... Its as though she jst dsnt wanna accept the simple fact tht Abhay cnt tell her every little detail of his life. The present Abhiya track is very disturbing. I mean Piya literally tortured Abhay in yesterday's episode. She understood how much he loved Maithili after the earring scene bt thn still she went ahead with her torture the vampire plan and pretended to Maithili at the end of the episode. I wnt even go the logic of Abhay being a vampire yet Piya being faster thn him in changing clothes and appearing infront him ryt on time.
Finally a note of the CVs: Piya is confusing badly, I mean once she understands Abhay better thn his parents/fake parents and the other moment her understanding nullifies completely.
See Piya is crazy girl want to do everything which is connected to Abhay,,But Abhay wont kill her coz of Piya's look which is of Maithili....