Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Wow, beautiful update Gunu! I love all the Dusshera sigs a lot. Will definitely comment in your gallery soon, I promise.πŸ˜ƒ

Awww...thanx a tonne sweets! m glad u loved dem!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Awww...thanx a tonne sweets! m glad u loved dem!

Np dear...😊 So what else is new with you? How did your family celebrate the holidays?
arun-deeps thumbnail

Np dear...😊 So what else is new with you? How did your family celebrate the holidays?

awww...u're so sweet!..btw ha ha nothing dat special but we did a lot of shoppingπŸ˜† what abt u??πŸ˜†
Edited by arun-deeps - 11 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
hey Janu di!!!
have found  Enni Janmalaina song vedio frm movie Yedukondala Swamy...u wanted the link na to make avi??😳
just check if u can make avi frm it

http://video.mail.ru/mail/amarildo23/Bhanupriya/1041.html

here's one more vedio...I posted earlier, this one is also nice song of Arun Bhanu frem a Tamil movie Ezhumalaiyan Mahimai..u can use both to make avis...what do u say??

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWlgCmvoO9U[/YOUTUBE]
^ have u seen this song before??

This one is also cute to make an avi for
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf3_wTHhn9A&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I love all three...which one do u like d BEST??

Edited by arun-deeps - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

awww...u're so sweet!..btw ha ha nothing dat special but we did a lot of shoppingπŸ˜† what abt u??πŸ˜†

Ah, you're lucky!😳 What did you buy, lol?

Btw, thank you so much for the songs dear! All of them are so sweet and I'll definitely try to download one of them.😊
arun-deeps thumbnail

Ah, you're lucky!😳 What did you buy, lol?

Btw, thank you so much for the songs dear! All of them are so sweet and I'll definitely try to download one of them.😊

I bought some dresses for d festive season...πŸ˜†
btw no problm...its my pleasure to share such stuffs with you all...can't wait what u create out of dem!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

I bought some dresses for d festive season...πŸ˜†
btw no problm...its my pleasure to share such stuffs with you all...can't wait what u create out of dem!

Sounds fun!πŸ˜› Did you buy any pretty accessories or bangles to match with the dresses?πŸ˜‰

I'll try to make something as soon as possible. Currently I'm working on a Diwali update since I wasn't able to make anything for Dusshera this year, but once I'm done with those I'll definitely make some stuff on Arunji and Bhanu.😊
arun-deeps thumbnail

Sounds fun!πŸ˜› Did you buy any pretty accessories or bangles to match with the dresses?πŸ˜‰

I'll try to make something as soon as possible. Currently I'm working on a Diwali update since I wasn't able to make anything for Dusshera this year, but once I'm done with those I'll definitely make some stuff on Arunji and Bhanu.😊

No haven't bought any such accessories...coz my dress itself has a  lot of work on it..actually its an anarkali dress..πŸ˜† with a full length baaju..so no use of bangles with such a dress na!
O wowww so u're planning for a Diwali updt...hmmm ..
btw can't wait for Arun-Bhanu stuffs!!😳
shabna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

<font size="3" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="#FF0066">Ya dear u saw dat pic on my dashboard!πŸ˜† But dear there is no scene in Ramayan in which Seetaji's veil gets stuck with Ramji's armlet! πŸ˜• It just looks like datπŸ˜† as if it is stuck, but its not..its a cute scene btw siya Ram in which she imagines how Ramji will look after becoming a KING!😳</font></font>

<div align="center">[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUai83DK6Vc[/YOUTUBE]

<font color="#FF3399"><font size="3">Timing is abt 30:20😳
</font>
</font>

Thanks a lot arun deeps...
shabna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone...just wanted to share a thought...everytime I see episodes of remake of Ramayan there's only one consolation that we have the original where we can fall back to see what it was to be Ram and Sita...